Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kyunki ki yeh chai...?!

VidyaGJ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG ... Ohwww such sweet expressions MB, almost as if contemplating saying it incase his growing fondness for her might come out!! 😳

So l thought as we wait...for the much uninvited Mallika's entry, ofcourse to add masala and spice, (again very much needed in any romance)...we should try complete his sentence??!!

So friends, what do you think??!!

In the precap...He says "this chai is better than the footpath one from last night" ... she then says "why?" Then he starts to say hesitantly "Kyunki ki yeh chai..."(what??!!) 😳

Ginger??!! or Nidhi?!! or what??!!

(Sorry, ignore please, if this discussion has already been
posted.)Edited by VidyaGJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
is much better than the one we drank on the road during the rain.
diti85 thumbnail
I think vidya mean to ask ..what would be MB's complete sentence...I think he would want to say "it's better becuz you made this chai with so much care"... :P
Armu4eva thumbnail
I wuld want him to say... 'Kyunki .. ye chai.. AAPNE banai hai' to Nidhi.. but its too early in the day.. so he mite matter of factly say..

'Kyunki ye chai ...Adrak wali hai' 
VidyaGJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I wuld want him to say... 'Kyunki .. ye chai.. AAPNE banai hai' to Nidhi.. but its too early in the day.. so he mite matter of factly say..

'Kyunki ye chai ...Adrak wali hai'

Ditto!! My thinking.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Kiun ke yieh adrak wali chai hai which is good for my classical practice...jo aap nahi jaante meri is talent ko.Doc..NIDHI..and above all this fresh tea is from Assam or darjeeling... 😆😆
daffodil81 thumbnail
kyunki yeh chai aapne banaya hain 😍
VidyaGJ thumbnail
Kyunki mein Hiraman kaka ki chai se bore ho chuka huen, ufff Malika kyun aagayi! LOL 😆
diti85 thumbnail
Haha- I think i will have to go with adraak ki chaai !! I think it will be too soon for Dr.A to say, "becuz you made it" to Dr.N.   I just hope Dr. N joins back to the hospital soon so they can take chai break together :P

As for Dr. M, I would like to see some jealousy...Wonder when will the male actor come into this play to make feel Dr. A jealous...
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Um...Kyunki is chai mein adrak hein. Wait but in the interview KK said she made bad tea..sochne ki baat hein ke Dr A chai ki taref kyu karenge..I think cos he appreciates it and does not want to make her feel bad..did u guys notice Nidhi was about to drink the tea when Mallika arrived so she may not get a chance to drink it.