•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
after reading that rohit verma article, i started thinking abt the LONGGG LIST OF ppl on manvi's PANGA LIST!πŸ˜† so I thought it'd be fun to just come up with a list of all the people manvi has/ might have panga withπŸ˜†

thus I thought it'd be cool to work up a hitlist for manvi..πŸ˜† I did come up with a few names, but feel free to throw names at me i may have forgotten, or any other imaginary characters u could think of..but importantly, do state the reasons for all of the listed people for being on the list!πŸ˜† i mean, who knows, she may even have panga with the milkman!πŸ˜† for some random reason!πŸ˜†

the purpose of this thread is to together come up with a creative list of names and reasons (can be more than one, so feel free to throw more reasons for characters already on the list) of all the people who make up manvi's panga list! πŸ˜† just to see exactly how big that list is!πŸ˜†

Manvi's Panga List

Name : Reason for being on the list

1. Virat : jeevika's future devar (??). Lied to manvi.
2. Dadi : sone ke kangan πŸ˜†
3. Beeji: strict
4. rohit verma: called her dresses tacky πŸ˜› how dare he!😑
5. shloku: mini bauji!😑

any more?? (people or reasons??)πŸ˜†
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago
Shloku(kid)-Coz he has already started ordering her around..Maanvi doesn't take orders from kids..she gives orders..remember the punters.🀣.

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
I wanted to ask you something..I thought I'll send you a pm but then we always talk thru pm's only 🀣..if we get that scene we were discussing..will you open a post like the one you opened in that old forum..*hint**hint*..kuch yaad aaya??.🀣
yaaar old forum se related kuch bhi yaaad nhii sejjj :$:$ umm... yaaad karaooo?

OOOH!

besharmiii one??? 🀣 yaar, per us pe toh shaaadi shuda the na leads :P yahan toh nahi hai, and jab tak honge, pata nahi hum tab kahan honge! being the bewafas that as u know we are!🀣
Yeah the besharmi one..did you see how Manuu turned her face when Viraat was putting on his shirt.🀣..she was embarassed..lolzzz🀣