•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I got late because I wanted to make this update a detailed one.. it is too good !

Precap: Princi gives Sia permission to work; Sia's interview and job accepted; JUNO-SIA bike ride; 

Sia and Juno can't make a U-turn and the men are coming. Juno gives Sia an idea: she runs into a mud puddle and it comes on them. 

Juno: Yeh baat tho pakka hai, elite ho ya kahin...  sia dhillon se panga nahi lena! LOVE JUNO! especially when he gives her an idea cuz he bends down to her face!!!

Elite: 

Gurmeet is researching dating because he's never been on a date before... Pooja is talking about "hot" elite boys and how vish is number one for her. On the other side, Vish and Bony are talking about date night. 

Vish: The more expensive the gift, the easier the girl says yes. Especially in the case of these B-rags; pencil box se zyaada expensive gif usne dekha bhi nahi hoga  (MEAN!)

Right then, Vish-Pooja ki takkar and she is awed; she has her little fantasy; i think it was a scene from the movie of his parents. They stare and Bony pops the heart shaped baloon in front of them. 

Vish: Excuse me, dekh kar nahi chal sakti   (kyunki teri aankhein tho kharab hain na!๐Ÿ˜ก absolutely hate when people do that!)

Pooja: Excuse me, dekh kar hi tho chal rahi thi  (shys away and leaves)

Vish is happy since Pooja is not difficult. He tells Bony to make a list of gifts and walks away. 

Juno and Sia on scootie:

Sia: Kaash mera har din aise hi ache guzare; mere best friend ke saath. Juno stares as she fixes her hair and plays with her nose.Juno thanks her for dropping him or he would've been late. They play thank you/welcome game and then Sia says she has one more hour and is going home to tell everyone about the job. Juno offers his phone but she's like NO WAY. They laugh (it was cute). She leaves and Juno starts walking and talking to himself.

if amber/akash don't date sia, she'll feel bad. She feels so left out of Elite as it is. Facing one problem after another, it felt good to see her smile. "And I think, uske face pe smile BOHAT ACHI LAGTI HAI. Sia meri dost hai aur main apne friends ko kabhi bhi sad nahi dekh sakta!" Bahana koi bhi dedo, but we know the truth!!He crosses out amber/akash and fills in his name =D He gets up and  Raghav comes and asks about the list, well he comes to that topic. He says there's an unwanted datee... and that upsets Juno. Raghav is like I'll teach you and any unwanted datee's--you know do some social service. 

Juno: Sorry dude. Koi single nahi bacha. SEE-YA..lol

Raghav ka chehra dekhne layak tha: Really so someone's dating Pushpa. Who is that brave heart?

Juno overhears and smiles. 

Sia is at her house The precap happens, how mamaji got a loan for her scootie. Everyone talks good about her and Rangeela says he's going to mend his way for sia and her "courier". Even Gauti decides to get a job to chip in too. Sia is teary hearing all this is done for her. Sia stops them. She exclaims how proud she is that they are her family and so she doesn't need it. She had fun but she's going to return it because she doesn't want to burden him. She wants to buy it with her own money. Rangeela decides to be her driver and asks for forgiveness. Nok Jhok and then she walks up to Gauti. She acts as if she'll slap him but hugs him instead (awww)! She gives a side hug to Rangeela and then a whole group hug (mama, rangeela, gauti, sia). They eat pastries in honor of her job. Gauti was too cute. he was scared at first but then when she hugged him he got confused, and then got tearyy and happy :D

Sia-Pooja:

Sia is folding clothes missing her scootie. Pooja is consoling her with Date Night. 

(it goes silent... well lemme go find another video..lol)

Pooja: Why do you feel weird hearing date night.

Sia: In Adarsh Colony, Date means court hearing..lol

Pooja: Not that date! Love date

Sia just wants to focus on Boxing. Pooja tries to make her into a typical lovey-dovey girl but she flat out refuses... she brings up mamaji and pooja calls her boring..lol

Sia thinks she may be boring and is about to talk to pooja but decides against it (smart move) but then goes ahead (o boy!). she asks what happens during a date cuz she has never been on a date.  its really funny because sia knows she's gonna regret it!

switches to boys' room:

amber/akaash: their introduction to love guru's first candidate. gurmeet!

G: I have a craze for dates! (o ho..chuppe rustam)   mujhe ajj take history teacher ka har date yaad hai (HAHA)! but love wala date apne life mein kabhi nahi aaya.

amber akaash grill him.. its too funny!

Pooja went on a date, coffee date; 1 coffee, 2 straws..lol...  she describes it. She feels date is coffee, ice cream, and come home.. o she has somethin comin with vish..lol

Boys room. Raghav teases amber/aakash. Juno is like its fine.. since its first time. now you're in experience company so ask the guru. Gurmeet runs to Juno's knees. I'm talking about Raghav, and anyways yeh meri tho bhi first time date...   everyone is shocked, especially raghav! they ask about his date and it ends...

precap, a treat for sira's :(

saloni give pooja her date card.

to sia: tumhe koi gift nahi dena. i'm sure u haven't even got a date card since guys don't like girls who act like boys! and you don't even have 1 girl quality.-- sia looks mad but hurt

sia is running and runs into raghav. he is in a chair so she sits on him, kind of, and they bang their heads together. Sia looks surprised and kinda ticked whereas I couldn't decipher raghav's expression.

thanks for update
in the precap raghav looks at sia very lovingly
so sweet
lovely update๐Ÿ˜ƒ the precap is too cute
Bahana koi bhi dedo, but we know the truth!!

brainy  i lovd this ๐Ÿคฃ haan haan hamey sabb patta hai 

and ya gauti sia scene was too adorable..  both the cutest sis bro forever ...

mujhey precap achaa nahi laga  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
^mujhe tho likhna pada ๐Ÿ˜ญ     

positive because i got to write about juno and sia.. PERFECT!!

neg cuz i had to incorporate a sira scene :(  
in a dramatic tone: mera dard koi nahi samaj saktaaa!!!!  lol
epi acha tha moreover juno dating sia,.dats osum,..!