Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!~PARICHAY WU 1.Nov.2011~!

neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirahcirMC4821momsx3swarajgirjohnnargsdavisER_ER_YAeshachravneetgillanna_88sk_kausarshiny32011payalnewdustkhazwhippysanjanasiriA-HELPING-HANDmani86bmm1985jheel1-Swetha--raiAasma-AbhiAniKarna89anisharoy1-RD-nrambewafanancy1996-sahasra-tulipdaisyDew-drop-MariaMars-Rajinilicious-Nightingale-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for the nice update neeme,looking forward to kunal's  reaction after knowing siddhi is fighting against him n the precap scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
TY ...quite a decent epi ...building onto the future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-neeme

neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Today i was redy with my WU..But same time my net stops working Ouch..And i was waiting so that my net start working and however i upload WU,..So if there is any mistake bear it

@Sahasra, rdfan..Yes we are looking forward now.But Precap was surprising Kunal was so clam with Siddhi ..surly he knew abt that Siddhi is Against her in the court..May be he understand That its all Thakral plan thats why he is behaving like that...Lets see whats next

-Swetha--sahasra-

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update NeemeHug
me also look for to tomorow's laughterLOL cum rockingCool epi.. where the two lawyers will meet inside court-roomWink n Kunal will get Shocked to see Siddhi fighting the case against him... n the Camera will Zoom n ppl's faces n do ringa-ringa rosy in the whole court room... ( which happens in all ekta maiya's serialsROFL)
egar to see how these 2 ppl fight the case at the 1st hearing..!Big smile
it was a pleasent surprise to see... kunal going out of the way to help siddhi by giving her a book where she can study a similar case...Tongue generally, in hindi movies.. its shown that a lawyer foesnt help an opponent lawyer coz he/she doesnt want the other to win esp. when they r fighting the same case... 

kaviarunneeme

neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
WHAT IF..If Kunal starts fighting with siddhi in the court in his popular style LOLLOLLOL..I think Judge bag jaya gaaLOLLOL

thamizh93-Swetha-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updaet..

i dont know who is worng here...but Sinal r gonna be hitting on eaach other pretty hard LOL

neeme

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot dear for the update... I'm also waiting to see kunal's reaction when he sees siddhi opposite him... Smile

neeme

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index