Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaloveena87ahuta-Swetha-Essence..cuty_k*mystic.moon*smithasrk_Monu_sun-naaaaaaaaa..Serendipity..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Nov 1 -- Just the best" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sofiya-

heyy dear thanks for the LOLupdate LOLEmbarrassed welcome 
I'm so sorry i know you wanaa to kill me but i cant wait so me comment !Embarrassed I do!! Stop commenting bfr i ud! LOL

awww yar very Sad Epis ta Cryi cry alottt 
KhushiCry same here. the second time ever a show's episode made me cry.. Ouch
start was really nice and sweettt Karan Shirt less OMG Dead he change 10 Time  for suree LOLDeadbut he Looks hawtt in evert short LOLPoor Karan LOL poor him. he seemed to know just what they were doing. 

D3 girls are really Bad LOLbut  the boys really sweet he help him  EmbarrassedLOL
Kriyyansh scenes were Rocking as always Embarrassed agreed on last part Wink

OMG then  me cant control my tears CryOMG Karan talk to each &every Person awww and the hugg awwwEmbarrassed it was just flawless and and Khushi the songs make me cry more Crybut choice so well  for this moment Clap i agree. it made it more sad. 
End was cute  &Sad ta they singing dancing but an other side all are very upset Cry  yeaaa

but but he did Awesomeee job never forgot Karan Mallick ! I can never forget any of his roles. 

Precap were niceee  Rey thinking abt Kria and Kria thinking abt sharon  ahhahah LOL and after seen new Promo i cant wait at all ! haha they was one funny expression on Rey's face. New promo?? 

hope sharon get know who the secret admirer of her Embarrassed wishing for the best 
and Kriyaansh hugs EmbarrassedDead OMG me never like pegion that much but now i love ittt she scared at pegion thats why she hugs Rey Day Dreaming what? When is this happening?? :/

Thanks darling :)Embarrassed always ready 

Love Sofii Hug love you too sophie

sun-naaaaaaaaa

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sofiya-

my litter update comment completed  LOL

Lolzzz Thnx! U spoiled a little for me AngryLOL

sun-naaaaaaaaa

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Khush for the w.update :) :) 

Edited by Kasurbest - 01 November 2011 at 2:22pm

-Araina-

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I really wish *dill se* that KSG come back with a new show,I guess after DMG got over I didn't fel this way but today when he left I actually felt bad.
Thanks for the update anyway ;)

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.