Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The kiss CAN happen, its not IMPOSSIBLE!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
So I have currently holding on to my wardrobe, so I dont collapse because of the..."deep breaths...and..deep breaths" because of the "swallows hard" ..pree--ca--p
Now after watvhing it 23 times, and reading IF posts, btw the forum is BEYOND buzzing, probs the equivlant of the population of russia is on IPKKND at IF right now...
any-way, ive come across post saying, that it must be a dream, or someone is going to enter the room, or arnav will stop, or khushi will run, but did anyone ever watch bandini on imagine here? I used to think kissing was NOT allowed on idian television, but in bandini, they did, and it was a bit o a shock, but they did! so I was thinking, that tomarrow, if theyn DO, then I wil be surprised, but It has happened before, so there IS  a chance,
however, I still agree with people who are saying that something will stop them, because realistically, barun is married, sanaya is not single, and...I donno, i just dont thinkthey will, but if THEY DO, then, it has happened, so its not something COMPLETLY new..
but if they do or dont, the scene it self was so..just..wow! cannot explain! "runs to watch precap again" hahaEmbarrassed
ok ramble over, sorry took so much time!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rempytrue-blueRaima36shami9arhi_78luvtwilight19KHUSHIASRShahurechupMillerrr88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The kiss CAN happen, its not IMPOSSIBLE!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music1

IF-Dazzler

music1

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
They are professional actors dear.If they have chosen acting as their career,then they are prepared for everything.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rempysubtlesapphirepkapssunaina02

true-blue

true-blue

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
LOL! Your ramble sounded just like I am feeling right now!! LOL
You are the only other optimist I found who think this CAN happen!
I don't care if they don't show it...let them "suggest" it happened! I will die a happy woman! LOL 
Agh! **pulls hair out**
These two are going to kill me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simbelsubtlesapphireRaima36hemvbshaam91Shahu

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I think they wont show it
But I think the kiss will happen

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rempykunjikuttysubtlesapphireChanel17true-bluehemvb

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
there is a possibility of a kiss but idk yet...we've to wait & c...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subtlesapphiretrue-blue

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by true-blue

LOL! Your ramble sounded just like I am feeling right now!! LOL
You are the only other optimist I found who think this CAN happen!
I don't care if they don't show it...let them "suggest" it happened! I will die a happy woman! LOL 
Agh! **pulls hair out**
These two are going to kill me.

@BOLD: Aapki mu mein ghee, shakkar & many many chocolates! Big smile
Tell me about the killing maaan! They are SO GOOOD!!!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

They are professional actors dear.If they have chosen acting as their career,then they are prepared for everything.

Exactly , what has real life marital status to do with onscreen kissing ??

Hritik is  happily married and in most of his recent film he has kissed . Aamir Khan was married when he kissed in Raaja Hinduatani .

SRK doesnt kiss but he has done explicit scenes in Maya Mensab  while he was married .

It is absolutely  the  comfort level taht  the actors share .

If the actors do not want to kiss on screen , I respect their POV but they should not link it to their relationship status in real life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmita88subtlesapphireShahumusic1

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by music1

Exactly , what has real life marital status to do with onscreen kissing ??

Hritik is  happily married and in most of his recent film he has kissed . Aamir Khan was married when he kissed in Raaja Hinduatani .

SRK doesnt kiss but he has done explicit scenes in Maya Mensab  while he was married .

It is absolutely  the  comfort level taht  the actors share .

If the actors do not want to kiss on screen , I respect their POV but they should not link it to their relationship status in real life.

Very good point sunaina di! btw Nice name! and yes, if they have chosen this proffesional path, and if they are comfertable, then they shouldnt have any prob! correct!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.