tumhein kya laga ke mithai milegi??

Posted: 12 years ago
Awee d way he teased her in d kitchen showed his naughty nd innocent side⭐️!!
Really dis guy is a pure one, wen kastur told him dat she got scolding 4 d sari, d innocence nd guilt on his face 4 forgetting 2 tell her was awesum. Wow he evetually told her dat i will tell mom d truth!!
Later soo dat d friction between saroj-kastur lessens he goes 2 his mom nd tells her dat it was he who was lying👍🏼!! But den d sadness nd guilt on his face 2 see his bluved mom sad nd questioning his luv nd care 4 her was too hurting😭, HC makes dese scenes more intense😍!!!
Overall wid ech passing day MOHAN is getting too adorable nd his innocent nd jolly side is getting revealed!! Like d fact though he doesn't luv kastur but can go 2 ne extent 2 protect her nd maintain her dignity in front of his mom!!! Dis makes him diff 4m d gala males nd make d character soo lively nd luvable❤️!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Awee d way he teased her in d kitchen showed his naughty nd innocent side⭐️!!

Really dis guy is a pure one, wen kastur told him dat she got scolding 4 d sari, d innocence nd guilt on his face 4 forgetting 2 tell her was awesum. Wow he evetually told her dat i will tell mom d truth!!
Later soo dat d friction between saroj-kastur lessens he goes 2 his mom nd tells her dat it was he who was lying👍🏼!! But den d sadness nd guilt on his face 2 see his bluved mom sad nd questioning his luv nd care 4 her was too hurting😭, HC makes dese scenes more intense😍!!!
Overall wid ech passing day MOHAN is getting too adorable nd his innocent nd jolly side is getting revealed!! Like d fact though he doesn't luv kastur but can go 2 ne extent 2 protect her nd maintain her dignity in front of his mom!!! Dis makes him diff 4m d gala males nd make d character soo lively nd luvable❤️!!!!!!!

Agree, Mohan was just too cute today. Day Dreaming
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"Aur bolo jhoot" 😆🤣

Pehele Mohan used to get irritated with Kastur but now I guess he does see her as a friend! I really hope I'm right 😳 Btw waiting to watch as to how Kastur will take care of Mohan 😍 
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like one thing about their relationship.  there is no love but there is no awkwardness either.  
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: april10

I like one thing about their relationship.  there is no love but there is no awkwardness either.  

You said my heart's words..I so damn agree with you 😃
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: april10

I wish there were a super like button. Because this can't be stressed enough. It's so great to see. i want to kiss the CVs for giving us a couple like this.  MUAH!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

I wish there were a super like button. Because this can't be stressed enough. It's so great to see. i want to kiss the CVs for giving us a couple like this.  MUAH!

A kiss to CVs from me too😆🤣 Though Mohan married Kastur for wrong reason, they are still so friendly, so adorable, so free and frank😍 I'm super glad that DP is far different and better than any other shows⭐️ and this is the first time i'm finding a couple cutest, adorable and pure childish😳😍 Mohan + Kastur = Cuteness Personified😍 They rock⭐️
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No kiss for anyone ... but i agree 🤣
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

A kiss to CVs from me too😆🤣 Though Mohan married Kastur for wrong reason, they are still so friendly, so adorable, so free and frank😍 I'm super glad that DP is far different and better than any other shows⭐️ and this is the first time i'm finding a couple cutest, adorable and pure childish😳😍 Mohan + Kastur = Cuteness Personified😍 They rock⭐️

Superlike..agree with all your views 😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soaps1

No kiss for anyone ... but i agree 🤣

You're such a meanie 🤣