sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey! I am a silent member on this Forum..only joined because of our dearest talented jodi SaRun!! πŸ˜ƒ I'm not that  great at expressing my feelings in words but i gave it a shot...please comment and lemme know your views 😊

OK. everyone is discussion the possible kiss between ArShi...I just wanna say,,,I'm not trying to divert the attention from them...this is just a way for me to slow my heart rate down after the HOT episode and the even HOTTER precap!

How many times can a guy really escape? I mean I would understand that the snake would be able to perhaps get away with his cheating if Khushi had nothing to do with RM/never or rarely met Anjali. But int he same freaking house? How is this even CLOSE to being realistic? If she entered Anjalni's room, I can understand that he ran to the bed and covered himself with the sheet and Anjali came in at the perfect time to save him. A bit ridiculous of a coincidence but OK, I can live with that. But can't Khushi just look at the wall? I mean all I am saying is that usually in movies or TV shows even, when you see a character enter a room for the first time, he or she at least looks around the room before feeling all homey in there.

I'm sorry for ranting 😳 but I just found the escape a bit too ridiculous and OTT for me 😑 I hate that creep and the fact that he always finds a way to get himself out of sticky situations...UGH!

This is the very first topic I made, and I', disappointed in myself that in the first one, I ranted on about the snake. But on the bright side, it brought my heart rate to a normal reading πŸ˜›

I was so gaping and awwwing at the ArShi moments in the epi and the precap.

please comment 😊 and all reactions are welcome...feel free to throw chapals and tamatars at me for not talking about ArShi and spoiling the mood perhaps...but kya karoon? I need to stop hyperventilating about Arnie and his hottness 😳😍
Edited by sushi-la - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lol...nothing can spoil the mood after that precap!!!

ur right i also want shyam to be caught...but i think they are making arhi fall in love so asr will marry her when the time comes...
sushi-la thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

lol...nothing can spoil the mood after that precap!!!

ur right i also want shyam to be caught...but i think they are making arhi fall in love so asr will marry her when the time comes...

thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ True. I definitely hope that Arnie and Khushi end up marrying but not to start a hate track. I hope that arnie will believe in Khushi's innocence...even if he doubts a little bit in the beginning...

but I DEF don't want Arnie to going back to treating KKG like the old ASR Khadoos πŸ˜•
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very true.. how long is he gonna escape😑 His evil smile and looks boils my blood

Wasnt their a big photo of anjali and Shyam in their bedroom??πŸ˜• I remember seeing it in the initial episodes, when today kushi went their their was no such photoπŸ˜•
sushi-la thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

very true.. how long is he gonna escape😑 His evil smile and looks boils my blood

Wasnt their a big photo of anjali and Shyam in their bedroom??πŸ˜• I remember seeing it in the initial episodes, when today kushi went their their was no such photoπŸ˜•

I know!! what married couple doesn't have a wedding picture in their room? (on TV, at least πŸ˜†)

I mean when Khushi was walking into the room, I was half-expecting creepo to at least throw something at the wall to make the picture fall or something...but I never expected there to be no picture. Remember the wedding anniversary maha epi when khushi hid in Anjali's room to hide from laad governor? the camera was even focused on their picture behind Khushi but she never turned around. where did that pic go? what a dissapointment...πŸ˜’
sushi-la thumbnail
really?? no other replies? do I write that poorly?
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes my friend..the way the snake escapes defies all logic...all I can say is we need to use very little of our grep cells when we watch the daily soaps...just give them a good rest until the show airs...and everything is perfect πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰