Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 42 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 148

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 42 (Page 10)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
It's true though E...at home I've started making some really dirty remarks now!ROFL And my brother's like "Rukhsar, i dont want to know"LOL And yesterday I was online on another forum i started highlighting the innuendos of each song I kept singing!LOL I even did "Aab dil karta hain haule haule se mein to khud ko gale lagoun" CryLOL

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by ruky786

@Kal seriously that avi of urs in the siggy box is crazy but scary!CryLOL

Oh God, is it that freaky cartoon zombie? Angry

Hi eraser and ruky

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Hey JessHug

Lakhnawi_Begum

Goldie

Lakhnawi_Begum

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Simran - Haha wow you danced too? Thats awesome! You're lucky you had little kids dance with you. So cute :) But I still like the younger Amir Khan. I just wanna pinch his cheeks when I watch him songs from Raja Hindustani and Hum hai rahi pyar ke. So so so cute! Now he looks like a zombie with the buckets of botox floating under his face. Salman was also so cute in HDDCS and Hardiljopyarkarega. Now, he just turned into boogeyman. Or worse. 

Lol...we had an excuse...the oldest kid was 11 and youngest 3...so we could danceLOL. You on the other hand are just in love...and to with a choosa hua aam LOL. Oh yes, Aamir was the cutest in the day...the 90s were awesome with awesome movies lol. I liked Salman in movies like ELEL, HDDCS, etc. Sigh now they are so eww.

Salman looks buffed on steroids
Aamir is botox king
Shahrukh is choosa hua aam...or a dried up raisin lol

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Thank you. It's my tribute to the craziness of the tv serial fans on IF. LOL I'm kidding. It's something I thought would be appropriate for Halloween - the Medusa creature from Clash of the Titans (1981), brought to life in stop-motion animation by Ray Harryhausen. .

Beautiful isn't she? Evil Smile

Bahahahhaha Kal El, good one LOL what movie is that from btw? Such a cute video. Haan haan haan mujhko, loveria hua loveria hua. If only Shahrukh he could blush and giggle at me from the balcony like Juhi is OuchLOL

It's from Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, one of Shahrukh's first films from way back in 1992. It's a fun little movie. You should watch it.

Edited by Kal El - 02 November 2011 at 2:52am

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Thank you. It's my tribute to the craziness of the tv serial fans on IF. LOL I'm kidding. It's something I thought would be appropriate for Halloween - the Medusa creature from Clash of the Titans (1981), brought to life in stop-motion animation by Ray Harryhausen. .

Beautiful isn't she? Evil Smile

Bahahahhaha Kal El, good one LOL what movie is that from btw? Such a cute video. Haan haan haan mujhko, loveria hua loveria hua. If only Shahrukh he could blush and giggle at me from the balcony like Juhi is OuchLOL

It's from Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, one of Shahrukh's first films from way back in 1992. It's a fun little movie. You should watch it.

In a way I like it...BAHAHAHAAHHA! Imagine if you did show those TV serial fans!LOLLOLLOLLOL never watched Clash of the TitansTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top