Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aynie

All are well eraser so far so good :) Thanks for the compliment but ismein mera koi kamal nahi, it's just a normal photo :) I've never seen you like this for any actor 😊

Aww, so modest πŸ˜› and Yes, I'm crazy about Shahrukh but this didnt happen overnight. Actually, yeah it did πŸ˜† but do you know when and how?

Ruky - Oh thats adorable! I'm sure you must be a great aunt :)

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kya hua, ye eraser ko kya hua
arey doston isse kya hua

kya hua, ye eraser ko kya hua
arey doston isse kya hua

saardi khaansi na malaria hua
saardi khaansi na malaria hua
yeh gayi yaaron isko
love love love...loveria hua!
loveria hua, loveria hua!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztJDAO-riBE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Kal seriously that avi of urs in the siggy box is crazy but scary!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Bahahahhaha Kal El, good one πŸ˜† what movie is that from btw? Such a cute video. Haan haan haan mujhko, loveria hua loveria hua. If only Shahrukh he could blush and giggle at me from the balcony like Juhi is πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
It's true though E...at home I've started making some really dirty remarks now!🀣 And my brother's like "Rukhsar, i dont want to know"πŸ˜† And yesterday I was online on another forum i started highlighting the innuendos of each song I kept singing!πŸ˜† I even did "Aab dil karta hain haule haule se mein to khud ko gale lagoun" πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ruky786

Oh God, is it that freaky cartoon zombie? πŸ˜‘
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

Oh God, is it that freaky cartoon zombie? πŸ˜‘

Hi eraser and ruky
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Simran - Haha wow you danced too? Thats awesome! You're lucky you had little kids dance with you. So cute :) But I still like the younger Amir Khan. I just wanna pinch his cheeks when I watch him songs from Raja Hindustani and Hum hai rahi pyar ke. So so so cute! Now he looks like a zombie with the buckets of botox floating under his face. Salman was also so cute in HDDCS and Hardiljopyarkarega. Now, he just turned into boogeyman. Or worse. 

Lol...we had an excuse...the oldest kid was 11 and youngest 3...so we could danceπŸ˜†. You on the other hand are just in love...and to with a choosa hua aam LOL. Oh yes, Aamir was the cutest in the day...the 90s were awesome with awesome movies lol. I liked Salman in movies like ELEL, HDDCS, etc. Sigh now they are so eww.

Salman looks buffed on steroids
Aamir is botox king
Shahrukh is choosa hua aam...or a dried up raisin lol
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ruky786

Thank you. It's my tribute to the craziness of the tv serial fans on IF. πŸ˜† I'm kidding. It's something I thought would be appropriate for Halloween - the Medusa creature from Clash of the Titans (1981), brought to life in stop-motion animation by Ray Harryhausen. .

Beautiful isn't she? 😈

Bahahahhaha Kal El, good one πŸ˜† what movie is that from btw? Such a cute video. Haan haan haan mujhko, loveria hua loveria hua. If only Shahrukh he could blush and giggle at me from the balcony like Juhi is πŸ˜†

It's from Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, one of Shahrukh's first films from way back in 1992. It's a fun little movie. You should watch it.

Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kal El

Thank you. It's my tribute to the craziness of the tv serial fans on IF. πŸ˜† I'm kidding. It's something I thought would be appropriate for Halloween - the Medusa creature from Clash of the Titans (1981), brought to life in stop-motion animation by Ray Harryhausen. .

Beautiful isn't she? 😈

It's from Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, one of Shahrukh's first films from way back in 1992. It's a fun little movie. You should watch it.

In a way I like it...BAHAHAHAAHHA! Imagine if you did show those TV serial fans!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† never watched Clash of the TitansπŸ˜›