Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
so true
i love this vampy
Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

sach mein guys precap mein maza aa gayaBig smile...kya precap tha rocking shocking walaWink...but sabse interesting thi mallika ji ki entry...baba re kya jaandaar entry thi...i never saw any vampy entering like this...so effectlful...vampy ke aane par no damn music na hi teen baar camera ko roll kiya gaya unki taraf and na hi she shouted with 1000 watt energy like ASHU...she just came silently and candle bujha di...great...and unki teekhi nazaron ka kya kehna...aisa lag raha tha ashu ji ko to aaj bhasm hi kar dengi apni narzon ki flame se...ab sochne waali baat ye hai unhone candle kyun bujhayi?...gusse main ya light aane ke bawjood candle ke jalne se hone wale economic loss se ashu ji ko bachane ke liyeLOL(just joking)...can't wait for tomorrow's epi...dekhte hain volcano kewal ashu par phootega ya nidhi ji being a true jeevansaathi saath saath us volcano ka effect share karengiTongue

Wonderful analysis Rupal. me too am waiting for the volcano to erupt tomorrow. Believe me every actor is giving a mindblowing performance in this show.
shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
That was an entry and a half...I was scared to me wits end seeing the frightful sight of Mallika... bechaara Ashu aur Nidhi ji ki toh laag gayi waat...LOL...
ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
nice post her entry was just superb they were so lost in their convo that they did not feel that light has return back.
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
very nice post...

Dr. Mallika...Ruksar is doing really good with her expressions...i have total sympathy with her n would not hate her even if she turns negative...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index