Thendral

Thendral Tuesday-Update for Nov 1, 2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vjayam for the nice update..Thank you Pearl for the yesterday's update...was little busy yesterday.. So couldn't comment here..

Pshyco and GW convo was funny this time.. GW saying maruppu for her DIL's words.. ketavanglukku nalladu eppadi da nadukumam..engalukum ella ade yosanai da GW and Charu... Confused 

Lav being a spy..Dead Niteesh was nice only when he said T&T are his best friends.. By the way.. why Kanagu did bother to invite N&L.. Ouch 

TA's behaviour Angry.. I can understand,, he doesn't know the other face of Charu..As she helped for his job.. he is in more respect with her.. But when someone whom he loves to the core keeps on saying about her bad intension.. why doesn't he try to get the point..at least start to doubt on Charu..Ouch

Dharman finding the truth about MM and Thulasi - in a way it is good...But I want TPS to go first in this matter.. Lets see.. 

Edited by TTfan - 01 November 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday-Update for Nov 1, 2011 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I think cake scene comes first, then games and food. Becoz all are inside now, so i somehow think its for cutting cake. And onemore thing, if they planned to play games first, why should T&T get ready another time? Apdiye pogalam la.Confused Cake ku maybe photo pannuvanga, athunala than they asked them to get ready only for cake scene. If cake scene come first, then promo scene will mislead, yenna when they played games T&T were happy. And we know Thuls, if its real na she will be sad and have a sad face too. But she was laughing too. Hahaha, im not sure, but i wish its not real.LOL

rselviThendralfanGayashrishubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Lol...ohh I just love Sunday's promo...it is making everyone mad at Tamil and making us think overtime.  

Let's see what happens tomorrow.  

Who knows if Mr. K. shows something that will make me mad...I will let out all my anger on the Thendralians...especially you Shamz...he he...

ThendralfanGayashrishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super update Vjayam! Big smile GW and SQ are their usual hypocritical self judging Thuls for celebrating an anniversary. The least T&T deserve after a lack of wedding, a lack of reception, is a small celebration with their family and friends... which reminds me how come MM, Paati, Pavithra and Mohan are not attending???

I don't really care now about cake scene but I am more worried about the mottai maadi scene where T&T both look upset. Are they both still fighting? Confused

I think the problem in their relationship is that TA thinks Thulasi as a child who trusts and misjudges people wrongly when it is actually TA who does that...

I hope SQ does a good spy job and tells GW and Charu that T&T are unhappy and will split up soon nu... and Psycho can advance her plansEvil Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32ThendralfanGayashrishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
SmileThanks for the update vjyamTongue.I dunno why ppl are so much into that cake scene.What if tamil does it for fun???Between charu is again mad due to tamil made just fun of thulasi (OR) he decided to take her to bangalore?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvikarthi173

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Good update Vijayam :)

One thing i liked in today's epi is GW refusing to help psycho for her nonsense plans like heart attack and to go to the spot to make drama...she was realistic today without the hypertension unlike psycho Ouch... perhaps GW is scared of that monkey crowd..(using her own terminology)

The last scene yesterday again confirms TA is still mad at T, that makes the cake scene to be real (though i wish that to be thinking scene as many wished here...Confused i doubt if TA carries his anger with T till the night, as shown in promo seen where both are seen worried...

will TA see the letter in their room by any chance?? and hence his worry? good that he stays there for the day and has not gone to bangalore..Approve

Poor MM Dead he is going to undergo one more physical torture by D and Co if he refuses to torture B as per D's plan...hope TA is fully into this issue and he can only save MM and T from all D's torture...atleast for that sake he shld move to chennai...

Shemmokarthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks vjayam for ur colourful update.

First two part  fully  phone conversation between all peis.now charu cant able to talk with her romance partner ha.good improvement.psycho muthirichu.

today nitish proved he is son of great gentleman giriprakash.and lavanya proved she is the daughter of broker women GW.
i wish soon SQ and her lovely mom will be landed in street.waiting for that.

Thulsi looks beautiful in that red saree. MR.KP come and see our lovely thulsi then tel who is laddu?

Edited by karthi173 - 02 November 2011 at 12:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriShemmoNixkie

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
@supree : good prediction.I wish to be happened like that.

@shamz: dont lose ur confident ma.still i have lot of hope on him.
TA will never do like that. I too  think cake scene will come first.let see

ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top