Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by momma1128

May - I am dead and the entire precap - she is up against a pillar and she is not pushing him off!!!  The power of aloos twice a day.

Barun, OMFG damn HD lady killer of the highest order.

Tomorrow should be right now DAMMIT.

Can I just say - if in that moment KKG says I am engaged..I will put my foot through the screen.

Go right ahead and I'll join you in the putting a foot through the screen! πŸ˜† How can she even think in that moment! I mean her eyes were closed, looked liked she had already lost all control to me! β˜ΊοΈ

May - I am dead and the entire precap - she is up against a pillar and she is not pushing him off!!!  The power of aloos twice a day.

Can I just say - if in that moment KKG says I am engaged..I will put my foot through the screen.

Yes, Om Aloo Shanti! 😈🀣

OH, DON'T EVEN - I AM PLAIN AND SIMPLY DEAD AND NOT VERY SURPRISED THAT INTERNET IN HELL IS EXACTLY LIKE INTERNET IN BD. His liiipppsss, daaang.

I will break through it, push her out of the way and tell ASR to LOVE ME DARN IT I AM BETTER THAN HER ENGAGED SELF πŸ˜† But seriously, she better NOT.

Its hottest precap ever in IPKKND..

after watching the precap, TRP will go definately high...thank god its not Friday.. I am sure many of us wont able to sleep.. keep drooling on ASR and ArHi...
Originally posted by izanami

Oh God, the look on his face, that beautiful face just darkened by desire and love and that sound you hear is my heart stuttering to a stop <3

When Anu finally gets online, none of us will get Barun, you know that right? :P re: Siwon / Maybe he's off romancing his Poseidon co-star? :P *runs*

True, no one can ever beat Anu, we have to wait in line 😳  Am prepared to sacrifice years and years waiting in line for just a little bit HD 😳

(re: Siwon: 😭 is he really? Dammit!!!! Oh God maybe HD can do healing πŸ˜†)

Anu, if KKG spoils that moment, you will hear telly screens shattering throughout the world. She better not mess this up. All she has to do, lift her face a bit, not even lean towards him. ASR knows what he has to do...
i agree, this kiss might not happen, but for all things great, that precap by far was the best precap i ever saw. the only thing that was coming out off my mouth was silent oh my gawwwds (cause everyone was sleeping),repeatedly, all my vocab flew out the window after the precap. my heart was beating like no 2morrow.
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

True, no one can ever beat Anu, we have to wait in line 😳  Am prepared to sacrifice years and years waiting in line for just a little bit HD 😳

(re: Siwon: 😭 is he really? Dammit!!!! Oh God maybe HD can do healing πŸ˜†)

You think Anu will let a line form even? :P He's all hers, we have to accept it πŸ˜­πŸ˜›

Or maybe he's working hard to keep you both prosperous and you're thinking of cheating on him? For shame :'( xP
I  am just regaining my conscious and waking up from the floor and u opened a topic????????????????

Oh god,what a precap!!! Seriously!!! i hope khushi doesnt stop him.If she did  ...God save her!!