Fan Fictions

|YarianAR/ArSh&SidFF|Last Part PG 96(: (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 102

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
go ahead sis.as it is only ar ff and sid as friend of arman riddhima.pls update soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|YarianAR/ArSh&SidFF|Last Part PG 96(: (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
CS:-
Arman Mallik:18 year in high school,dont have father but love sid"s father.Hate his mom to core.Toataly a play boy,a hard core guy who smiles very less but close to 2 people very much Sid and Riddhima.He ant his life without them.Sid father along with Sid take him to London.He knows sid from childhood.He met riddhima in 5 class.

Riddhima Gupta:17 years soon gona turn to 18.Lived with his father.Her mother has left her bcz riddhima father and she had some fight and she left them.Riddhima dad love her alot.He always fulfil riddhma wishes.Riddhima was 5 when her father took her to LONDON.Riddhima is very bubly.She is very mordern.And totaly a brat.One thing which irritate her alot is hindi.She cant speak hindi...love arman and sid but more close to sid.

Sid
:A sweet loving boy .18 year.He is not a playboy like arman bcz he got his some one special tamana.Yup its a teenage love.He is very close to ridhima even more than his mom.He loves arman.

CS is over other chracter will i tell during story guys:)

Part 1:-
A car came into the parking ,the girl of near 17 come out of the car ,she was wearing uniform and a bag was on her shoulder.She check out the laces of her shoes and hold her overcourt tightly in her hands when a cold air pass on her.She starts walking towards her class room when suddenly she heard a guy calling her name.She turns around and whisper "SID".Sid came near her and hugs her and says "missed yu too much riddhima,or tum kitna tez bhagti ho cant you walk a it slowly huh?.Riddhima jerk him away and take her bag again her shoulder which almost fell down and say listen my three things properly first don't call me rid_dhi_ma_aaa i hate this name call me rids ,i don't know why my parents give me this name urghh any how.Now 2 thing i thousand of time said you and that second moron dont speak in hindi,i didn't get hindi ,but you both intentionally speak hindi infront of me ,i am ri8 na???.And dude can't you hugg me a bit lightly you know what if i didn't jerked you i would have died .Sid grins and says"sorry dear!but i saw yo after 2 months so i was a bit excited sholly!!!.Riddhima smiles on sid's pout and say"Ko...koi..urgh never mind,i can never speak hindi ri8.Sid says"yeah ,you cant,hey dont make a sad face you will learn soon,By the way hows your vacation went.Riddhima says"dont ask dude!seriously holiday was hetic,asighnments etc etc,then dad took me to some of his frnz son's marriage,you know indian marriages,i just felt i went to 18 century back seriously,she took a sigh and say my vacations just went but i missed you and that jerk alot!!!!you tell how your vacation went.Sid says same here but i didnt went to any marriage infact my mom was ready to get me married.Riddhima says"WHAT????Dude your mom is out of mind marriage in age of 18.Sid"yar you just felt this after listening this,think about me what had happen to me,and more over your jerk,moron he increase my worries.Riddhima soften a bit and ask:did he met your mom???Sid says"no!he didnt i make him understand thousand of time to forgive her but he is not ready to accept her again,you know what mom as too feeling bad,he again insulted her,i want to stop him to not to misbehave with my mom but i know i had no ri8 come between him and mom.Riddhima"dont worry everything change soon,And by the SID MALHOTRA WHERE IS THAT JERK ,MORRON,DUFFER MALLIK OR IN SHORT FORM ARMAN MALIK.Sid looks up at riddhima face and give her and grin and riddhima understood where he is???They both at once say "GIRLS LOCKER ROOM" .Sid ask riddhima did you want me to tell you what he is doing there???Riddhima grins says no thankx me very well know what he is doing there!!!.and lets go to him ,that moron didnt come to me but atleast i can go to him.Sid says yeah lets go!.They both starts walking and says riddhima,riddhima gave glare and was about to say but sid stops her and say sorry sorry rids f9.Riddhima nods.Sid says i was thinking if in High School arman is only found in Girls locker room think what will happen in universty.Riddhima he will always will find in girls room,you get me ???Sids says"yeah i get you!both start laughing after saying this.Riddhima"seriously he is such a play boy,every week we saw a new grl with him,he can never change .Riddhima stops sid and stand front of him, by folding her hands on her chest and say w8 w8 w8 mister you didnt tell me about your date with tamana.Sid feels embarace and try to divert topic by saying rids you dont want to meet arman.Riddhima says"i will meet him not now ,then afterwards but first you tell me about your date dude your face colour telling me some exciting happen on your date.Sid says ridds i will tell you but now lets go as it bell is going to run any moment and the first period is of chemistry and you very well know about our dear profescor and promise you will not tell arman about it.Riddhima says " ok as for now i leave you...

Guys thats it for now its a bit boring but next part is armans entry.Oks guys press like button ,critise give ideas but pres like button.
PM LIST ON PAGE ONE:D
ARSH VERSION GO DOWN
THANKX
MARIASmile

Edited by Riarai2346 - 02 November 2011 at 3:54am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamland2011peachgirllifesucks123cutie13Stupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..KSGforever08-aaila-blue_lotus22ssidrameeru_s_armaanmiss93Harry93roshni_Aakshadvidu87ammy_ka_ashuKaJen_addictionbackyRarepearlARKJ_4EVER-Im-Possible-youth_showsfanmijanurKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatsweetdesire

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
CS:-ARSH VERSION
Arman Mallik:18 year in high school,dont have father but love sid"s father.Hate his mom to core.Toataly a play boy,a hard core guy who smiles very less but close to 2 people very much Sid and Shilpa.He ant his life without them.Sid father along with Sid take him to London.He knows sid from childhood.He met shilpa in 5 class.

Shilpa Gupta:17 years soon gona turn to 18.Lived with his father.Her mother has left her bcz shilpa father and she had some fight and she left them.Shilpa dad love her alot.He always fulfil shilpa wishes.Shilpa was 5 when her father took her to LONDON.Shilpa is very bubly.She is very mordern.And totaly a brat.One thing which irritate her alot is hindi.She cant speak hindi...love arman and sid but more close to sid.

Sid
:A sweet loving boy .18 year.He is not a playboy like arman bcz he got his some one special tamana.Yup its a teenage love.He is very close to shilpa even more than his mom.He loves arman.

CS is over other chracter will i tell during story guys:)

Part 1:-
A car came into the parking ,the girl of near 17 come out of the car ,she was wearing uniform and a bag was on her shoulder.She check out the laces of her shoes and hold her overcourt tightly in her hands when a cold air pass on her.She starts walking towards her class room when suddenly she heard a guy calling her name.She turns around and whisper "SID".Sid came near her and hugs her and says "missed yu too much shona,or tum kitna tez bhagti ho cant you walk a it slowly huh?.Shilpa jerk him away and take her bag again her shoulder which almost fell down and say listen my two things properly first dont call me shona now i am 17 for god sake call me shilpa and now 2 thing thousand of time said you and that second moron dont speak in hindi,i didn't get hindi ,but you both intentionally speak hindi infront of me ,i am ri8 na???.And dude can't you hugg me a bit lightly you know what if i didn't jerked you i would have died .Sid grins and says"sorry dear!but i saw yo after 2 months so i was a bit excited sholly!!!.Shilpa smiles on sid's pout and say"Ko...koi..urgh never mind,i can never speak hindi ri8.Sid says"yeah ,you cant,hey dont make a sad face you will learn soon,By the way hows your vacation went.Shilpa says"dont ask dude!seriously holiday was hetic,asighnments etc etc,then dad took me to some of his frnz son's marriage,you know indian marriages,i just felt i went to 18 century back seriously,she took a sigh and say my vacations just went but i missed you and that jerk alot!!!!you tell how your vacation went.Sid says same here but i didnt went to any marriage infact my mom was ready to get me married.Shilpa says"WHAT????Dude your mom is out of mind marriage in age of 18.Sid"yar you just felt this after listening this,think about me what had happen to me,and more over your jerk,moron he increase my worries.Shilpa soften a bit and ask:did he met your mom???Sid says"no!he didnt i make him understand thousand of time to forgive her but he is not ready to accept her again,you know what mom as too feeling bad,he again insulted her,i want to stop him to not to misbehave with my mom but i know i had no ri8 come between him and mom.Shilpa"dont worry everything change soon,And by the SID MALHOTRA WHERE IS THAT JERK ,MORRON,DUFFER MALLIK OR IN SHORT FORM ARMAN MALIK.Sid looks up at shilpa face and give her and grin and shilpa understood where he is???They both at once say "GIRLS LOCKER ROOM" .Sid ask shilpa did you want me to tell you what he is doing there???Shilpa grins says no thankx me very well know what he is doing there!!!.and lets go to him ,that moron didnt come to me but atleast i can go to him.Sid says yeah lets go!.They both starts walking and says shona,shilpa gave glare and was about to say but sid stops her and say sorry sorry shilpa f9.Shilpa nods.Sid says i was thinking if in High School arman is only found in Girls locker room think what will happen in universty.shilpa he will always will find in girls room,you get me ???Sids says"yeah i get you!both start laughing after saying this.Shilpa"seriously he is such a play boy,every week we saw a new grl with him,he can never change .Shilpa stops sid and stand front of him, by folding her hands on her chest and say w8 w8 w8 mister you didnt tell me about your date with tamana.Sid feels embarace and try to divert topic by saying Shilpa you dont want to meet arman.Shilpa says"i will meet him not now ,then afterwards but first you tell me about your date dude your face colour telling me some exciting happen on your date.Sid says shilpa i will tell you but now lets go as it bell is going to run any moment and the first period is of chemistry and you very well know about our dear profescor and promise you will not tell arman about it.Shilpa says " ok as for now i leave you...

Guys thats it for now its a bit boring but next part is armans entry.Oks guys press like button ,critise give ideas but pres like button.
PM LIST ON PAGE ONE:D
THANKX
MARIASmile

Edited by Riarai2346 - 02 November 2011 at 3:54am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

foxiwilddevil2010ManipadmaGurpreetKaSh16meeru_s_armaanrtjkskrazy4kashprincessrashidashalikam4manjumoonlight2630vidu87fri42911-screwed.UP--Im-Possible-hangok-Xpress-teenorchidKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajathinal_maaneetyouth_showsfansweetdesireneha-rockss

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Yeeppieee...I am first one to comment... just love the CS and first chapter...feel so refreshing after reading this...Love the bond between Ridzy and Sid...Really waiting for our Hero now...Do continue soon...Thanks or the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 02 November 2011 at 4:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsChiping.

blue_lotus22

Goldie

blue_lotus22

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Amazing part ...loved it. Loved all the characters a lot. Loved the bonding between Sid & Riddhima. waiting 4 Armaan's entry. Update next part super soon. Thanks 4 the pm, take care.  

MrMrsChiping.

m4manju

IF-Dazzler

m4manju

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
nice part... so shilpu is more close to sid ...hmm wonder whats coming up... cont soon Smile

MrMrsChiping.

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
First of all... Congrats for ur new FF

And Best of luck as well..
http://orkut.mediaticks.com/scrap/421.gif

butterfly

MrMrsChiping.

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

butterfly

Loved the characters...

OMG.. armaan a playboy and shilpa a brat.. and sid already has a GF.. interesting... really looking forward how their character will unfold and progress...

butterfly

Read the first part.. loved it!!!

butterfly
WOW... loved sid and shilpa bonding...

But i didn't understand one thing.. is sid and armaan mom same???

Now.. looking forward for armaan's part..
butterfly

Eagerly waiting for the next part

Thanks for the pm

Continue super duper soon!!!

butterfly

MrMrsChiping.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top