feeling bad for Armaan...
waiting for the next part...
thanks for the Pm & TC...
Edited by KSG-ROOP - 12 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 6(AR)
In anger sid left tamana in the perfomance area.Tamana was fuming in anger..she always get what shw want and no"No one ever talk to her like this.But it was not sid fault it was Arman and Riddhima bcz of sid insulted her.No where she can share sid with that riddhima.she sits on the chair ,un aware of a pair of eyes wacthing her with smirk.He went to her and say
Guy"Hey babe whats up"
Tamana turns and saw a guy standing there,she looked at him with irritation and ask"now what you want"
Guy"I felt quite bad the way sid talk with you"
Tamana saw a deil smile on his face,how she wanted to hit him hard but she refrain herself and went to him and say"LEAVE ME ALONE"
guys toatale ingoring her irritaion again speaks"so you jelous of riddhima"
Tamana with shock expresion"How you know"
Guy smile slyly"now how i know is big question,you want sid ri8 and want to broke sid,riddhima frndship huh??'
Tamana with shock"Yeah"thats all she could say due to shcok how this person know she hates their frndship.
Guy"dear dont be so shock,you want sid and i will help u"
Tamana"WHAT!YOU WILL HELP ME BUT WHY"
Guy"its simple you want sid and i want revenge,u help me inturn you will get sid and me get my revenge"
Tamana"i dont belive u helping me but if i get sid with your help i am much happy"
Guy"OK!so its deal you will help me,and i will help you getting sid!!"
Tamana leave from there.Leaving guy alone...
After taman leaves that guy stand there and look at up at sky with a grin and determination in his eyes to broke their frndship and to take hisrevenge from them...
Arman after droping riddhima to house ,went to his home.Now,he was sitting in garden.It was cold,as it is cold as it is feb but arman seems to be some where else..he was looking at foggy sky continously.Armans dad came home.Sid told him about arival of his wife and arman and his mother meeting he was hell tensed.So,as soon as he done with his work he come back home ,He saw arman sitting on chair in ground.It was very cold.Arman was sitting with calm expresion.Arman'dad wwas surprised to see arman calm.He thought ri8 now arman will be boiling with anger or crying biterly or will be drink.But here arman sitting without any tension but looking dead calm.He went to arman and place his hand on his shoulder.
Arman turns and saw his dad looking at him with a tensed face,arman seeing his father tensed ,he smiles.This make arman's dad more shock he sits beside arman.
Armans dad"whats up beta you f9"
Arman smiles again and say"dad i wana talk with you about some thing"
Dad"oh..ok..about what??
Arman"Dad iam in love!!
Dad"with riddhima ri8!!!!!"
Arman"dad how you know??"
DAD"son!you realise it today..i know it from many years"
Arman smiles and hugg hi father.He hugg him back.But there is one thing which disturbing him is why the hell arman didnt react on his mother issue.He roke the hugg and say"Son you f9"
Arman know what disturbing his faher he broke the hugg and say"Dad today i started fresh..i am now gonna gona forget the past and gonna live a new life"
Arman dad smiles and hugg his son...

In the morning
Arman went t riddhima to pick her up from the house..Ridddhima was as usaul late.Shashank had tried a lot towake her up but she was not read to wake.When arman came shashank told arman that riddhima notwaking up,arman smiles hearing it.He went upsatirs and saw her sleeping with a pillow on her face.He went near her and try to wake her up but when she didnt wake up he simply jump on the bed scraing riddhima(this scene is basiclay from vampire diaries and i love this scene in season 3...Demon<<3).Riddhima wake up with a jerk .She had a horible expresion and arman start laughing seeing it.Riddhima arman laughing and through her alarm clock on his face.Arman start running,riddhima chasing him.Finaly after sometime shashank stops them and told them its already 7 am.Hearing this riddhima quickly went to get ready for school and went school.
When they reach school.they saw sid standing on the gate w8ing for them.Arman quietly came out the car and went towards sid and hugg him thightly and mumble a sorry.Sid hugg him back ,both had tears in their eyes.Riddhima smiles seeing this and at the time she thought of an evil idea.She siliently come out of the car and took the snap of sid and arman.They both broke the hugg hearing the light of flash and saw riddhima with a evil gin.Riddhima:"this is gonaa be my FB status today guysss".Sid and Arman look at each other with a horible expresion.And starts running madly beside her to get the photo but riddhima runs into thier chemistry as fast as posible.She was about to enter the class but on her track seeing their principle there.Arman and sid too stop beside her.All were gazing three of them.Principle too glare them.They were to sit on their but principle call them MS Gutpa and Mr.Mallik.Arman and riddhima turns around and say"Ye...ss sir".Principle himself smiles seeingtheir expresion bcz of his fear but maintainhis expresion and say to stand bsides him.They went and stand beside him.Then he anounce that they had won the competition.At once arman and riddhima look at eacother with a big grin on thier face.They wanted to hugg eachother but refrain themselves.Principle congratz them and went away.Every one wana say congratz to them but stop seeing chem professor there.After school they decided to go to the party.
In evening they all meet disco and went inside the disco.Riddhima,Arman and sid with tamana was standing at the corner.When some one came and and put hands on riddhima and whisper in her ears surprise!surprise!.Riddhima turns and saw Arav standing .She hugg him tghtly and arav kissed her .Arman didnt like this to bits and went from there.Sid was amazed to know what da hell he is doing here??but leave this thought aside and hugg him.Arav wink at tamana ans she smiles inturn.Arav drag riddhima to floor but sid stands there wonder where is arman.Arman came back after a while and saw arav and riddhima dancing.His eyes were red.But slowly he felt everything fading away and saw riddhima standing infront her wearing white colour knee lenghth dress.Hesmiles at her and she inturn sniles at him.

the song started arman place his one hand on riddhima's waist and one hand on her shoulder,and  starts to miving with the song beat
Mai na ye kab socha tha ho ga yo kabhi
raho mai mill jai ga do ajnabi
hum dono jo pas ai to ..dill jitna khush hai utna heran
hooo.Iam falling in falling in love with you..

As the song keep on,they dance very slowly,and keep on looking in each other eyes.

Mai na kab ye socha tha ho ga you kabhi..
jana kaha la ai hai ye zindgai
jane kio dill jitna khush hai uthna hera
ohohoh..iam falling in love with you

As song start getting bit fast,arman jerk riddhima close to him,too close that there nose almost touching

Arman twrill riddhima and bring her back to him,now riddhima back touching his chest

Khabo ka hai ye jaha ..(Arman removes hair from her shoulders,and kisses her shoulder and bit her slightly making her hiss)
Nazar ki dhoop hai...Chand sa roop hai(Riddhima moves away from him and stand a bit far from him)
 Tum jo ho mai  waha...dill se jo dill milla mujhe sahil mila(Arman went to her and make her turn to him,now riddhima facing him)
Hum jo mill gaye to phir yo hua..k ye hai nikri hui hai do tak fiza    (Arman holds riddhima hand and place her hand on his shoulder and put his hand on her wist ad bring her so close to him)
dill jo khill gaye phir yo hua k mehki hui ye gungunati gui hawa(Riddhima slwoly moves her hand on his face)
Yo hi raha ye sama(Arman smile,then he opens his eyes and put his hande on her cheeck bringing her face closer and then kept his lips upon her)
As the songs keep on going,They kissed eachother.
Ohooo Ohooo I am falling in love with you

but his dream broke by the tap on her shoulder and saw standing beside him.He gazed at sid and then at riddhima and arav.His blood boils seeing them making out and in rage went to them.Sid try to stop him but he didnt stop and went near them and hit arav badly .Riddhima shocked seeing arman hitting arav .She stops arman somehow and slap him hard on his face.Arman stops there with hurt written on his face and countless tears comming out of his eyes...He went from there quickly.

surprise surprise..i know i it was an emotional part bu i didnt convey it corectly i tried hard but dont know how to write..
Recap:
Arav chapters closeee.so smile lolllzzz

i know how i write it with headache..guys sorry for late update..i had my cousin marrige last weekand and farewell party too.and tomorow too mother genral is comming from italy in our shcool for visit..i had prepare a speech as well..sorry

Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail

Part 6(ARSH)

In anger sid left tamana in the perfomance area.Tamana was fuming in anger..she always get what shw want and no"No one ever talk to her like this.But it was not sid fault it was Arman and shilpa bcz of sid insulted her.No where she can share sid with that shilpa.she sits on the chair ,un aware of a pair of eyes wacthing her with smirk.He went to her and say
Guy"Hey babe whats up"
Tamana turns and saw a guy standing there,she looked at him with irritation and ask"now what you want"
Guy"I felt quite bad the way sid talk with you"
Tamana saw a deil smile on his face,how she wanted to hit him hard but she refrain herself and went to him and say"LEAVE ME ALONE"
guys toatale ingoring her irritaion again speaks"so you jelous of shilpa"
Tamana with shock expresion"How you know"
Guy smile slyly"now how i know is big question,you want sid ri8 and want to broke sid,shilpa frndship huh??'
Tamana with shock"Yeah"thats all she could say due to shcok how this person know she hates their frndship.
Guy"dear dont be so shock,you want sid and i will help u"
Tamana"WHAT!YOU WILL HELP ME BUT WHY"
Guy"its simple you want sid and i want revenge,u help me inturn you will get sid and me get my revenge"
Tamana"i dont belive u helping me but if i get sid with your help i am much happy"
Guy"OK!so its deal you will help me,and i will help you getting sid!!"
Tamana leave from there.Leaving guy alone...
After taman leaves that guy stand there and look at up at sky with a grin and determination in his eyes to broke their frndship and to take hisrevenge from them...
Arman after droping shilpa to house ,went to his home.Now,he was sitting in garden.It was cold,as it is cold as it is feb but arman seems to be some where else..he was looking at foggy sky continously.Armans dad came home.Sid told him about arival of his wife and arman and his mother meeting he was hell tensed.So,as soon as he done with his work he come back home ,He saw arman sitting on chair in ground.It was very cold.Arman was sitting with calm expresion.Arman'dad wwas surprised to see arman calm.He thought ri8 now arman will be boiling with anger or crying biterly or will be drink.But here arman sitting without any tension but looking dead calm.He went to arman and place his hand on his shoulder.
Arman turns and saw his dad looking at him with a tensed face,arman seeing his father tensed ,he smiles.This make arman's dad more shock he sits beside arman.
Armans dad"whats up beta you f9"
Arman smiles again and say"dad i wana talk with you about some thing"
Dad"oh..ok..about what??
Arman"Dad iam in love!!
Dad"with shilpa ri8!!!!!"
Arman"dad how you know??"
DAD"son!you realise it today..i know it from many years"
Arman smiles and hugg hi father.He hugg him back.But there is one thing which disturbing him is why the hell arman didnt react on his mother issue.He broke the hugg and say"Son you f9"
Arman know what disturbing his faher he broke the hugg and say"Dad today i started fresh..i am now gonna gona forget the past and gonna live a new life"
Arman dad smiles and hugg his son...

In the morning
Arman went  shilpa to pick her up from the house..Shilpa was as usaul late.Shashank had tried a lot towake her up but she was not read to wake.When arman came shashank told arman that  shilpa not waking up,arman smiles hearing it.He went upsatirs and saw her sleeping with a pillow on her face.He went near her and try to wake her up but when she didnt wake up he simply jump on the bed scraing shilpa(this scene is basiclay from vampire diaries and i love this scene in season 3...Demon<<3).Shilpa wake up with a jerk .She had a horible expresion and arman start laughing seeing it.Shilpa arman laughing and through her alarm clock on his face.Arman start running,shilpa chasing him.Finaly after sometime shashank stops them and told them its already 7 am.Hearing this shilpa quickly went to get ready for school and went school.
When they reach school.they saw sid standing on the gate w8ing for them.Arman quietly came out the car and went towards sid and hugg him thightly and mumble a sorry.Sid hugg him back ,both had tears in their eyes.shilpa smiles seeing this and at the time she thought of an evil idea.She siliently come out of the car and took the snap of sid and arman.They both broke the hugg hearing the light of flash and saw shilpa with a evil gin.Shilpa:"this is gonaa be my FB status today guysss".Sid and Arman look at each other with a horible expresion.And starts running madly beside her to get the photo but shilpa runs into thier chemistry as fast as posible.She was about to enter the class but on her track seeing their principle there.Arman and sid too stop beside her.All were gazing three of them.Principle too glare them.They were to sit on their but principle call them MS Gutpa and Mr.Mallik.Arman and Shilpa turns around and say"Ye...ss sir".Principle himself smiles seeingtheir expresion bcz of his fear but maintainhis expresion and say to stand bsides him.They went and stand beside him.Then he anounce that they had won the competition.At once arman and shilpa look at eacother with a big grin on thier face.They wanted to hugg eachother but refrain themselves.Principle congratz them and went away.Every one wana say congratz to them but stop seeing chem professor there.After school they decided to go to the party.
In evening they all meet disco and went inside the disco.Shilpa,Arman and sid with tamana was standing at the corner.When some one came and and put hands on shilpa and whisper in her ears surprise!surprise!.Shilpa turns and saw Arav standing .She hugg him tghtly and arav kissed her .Arman didnt like this to bits and went from there.Sid was amazed to know what da hell he is doing here??but leave this thought aside and hugg him.Arav wink at tamana ans she smiles inturn.Arav drag Shilpa to floor but sid stands there wonder where is arman.Arman came back after a while and saw arav and shilpa dancing.His eyes were red.But slowly he felt everything fading away and saw hima standing infront her wearing white colour knee lenghth dress.He smiles at her and she inturn sniles at him.

As the song started arman place his one hand on Shilpa's waist and one hand on her shoulder,and  starts to moving with the song beat

hum dono jo pas ai to ..dill jitna khush hai utna heran
hooo.Iam falling in falling in love with you..

As the song keep on,they dance very slowly,and keep on looking in each other eyes.

Mai na kab ye socha tha ho ga you kabhi..
jana kaha la ai hai ye zindgai

As song start getting bit fast,arman jerk shilpa close to him,too close that there nose almost touching

Arman twirl shilpa and bring her back to him,now shilpa back touching his chest

Khabo ka hai ye jaha ..(Arman removes hair from her shoulders,and kisses her shoulder and bit her slightly making her hiss)
Nazar ki dhoop hai...Chand sa roop haiShilpa moves away from him and stand a bit far from him
   tum jo ho mai  waha...dill se jo dill milla mujhe sahil mila(Arman went to her and make her turn to him,now shilpa facing him)
Hum jo mill gaye to phir yo hua..k ye hai nikri hui hai do tak fiza    (Arman holds shilpa hand and place her hand on his shoulder and put his hand on her wist ad bring her so close to him)
dill jo khill gaye phir yo hua k mehki hui ye gungunati gui hawa(Shilpa slwoly moves her hand on his face)
Yo hi raha ye sama(Arman smile,then he opens his eyes and put his hande on her cheecks bringing her face closer and then kept his lips upon her)
As the songs keep on going,They kissed eachother.

but his dream broke by the tap on her shoulder and saw standing beside him.He gazed at sid and then at shilpa and arav.His blood boils seeing them making out and in rage went to them.Sid try to stop him but he didnt stop and went near them and hit arav badly .Shilpa shocked seeing arman hitting arav .She stops arman somehow and slap him hard on his face.Arman stops there with hurt written on his face and countless tears comming out of his eyes...He went from there quickly.

surprise surprise..i know i it was an emotional part bu i didnt convey it corectly i tried hard but dont know how to write..
Recap:
Arav chapters closeee.so smile lolllzzz

i know how i write it with headache..guys sorry for late update..i had my cousin marrige last weekand and farewell party too.and tomorow too mother genral is comming from italy in our shcool for visit..i had prepare a speech as well..sorry

Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
hello every one ...
good new for Khuda Or Muhabbat readers..I am gona continue it veryyy soon guys.thank you soo much for your love for KOH.

guys i am very thankfull to everyone who comented on my ff.Thank You soo much guys:)
Love
MAria

Maria151994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight2630

Hey Ria can i call u Ria 

sorry for late commt...
fantastic update and i love it. 
it's too short but it's ok something is better than nothing .
Arman and Sid r brother wow that's interesting .
They r step brothers or real brothers i m confused.
Sid punch Arman it's bad but very normal  Obviously  nobody can tolerate their mothers insult.
love to see ARSH care for each other  waiting for more ARSH moments.
i hope shilpa realize  her feelings.
too much mystery why arman's mom leave him and his dad ,arman and sid r real or step brothers .
feel very bad for arman he was deprived of the affection of mother.
nice update thanks 4 PM and update.
waiting for next update .

hey dear hi!MY name is Maria Ahmed..its will sound better if you call me with my real name maria but if you want to call me ria thats ok..Yes sid and arman are brothers step or not you will get latter..but thing for sure is thy are bother
thankx for comment love
maria:)
Maria151994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kashkidiwani

hey u updated????? N didnt even pmed... Bad grl... Lol
hey jana what an update !!!!!!!
Its called an chummeshwari update!!!!!! It took me around 5 mins to write this wrd correctly... :p
i likes armaan's side story n like how shilpa consoled him!!!!
Sid ko na uss tamana ko ek chapet kheech ke lagana tha!!!!!!
Chatak chatak lol!!!!!!
I really liked after so much of missunderstanding also armaan n sid r sooo gud frnz n will never leave each other!!!!!!
N the kiss!!!!!! U know i had butterflies in my stomach when i read armaan kissing shilpa...
Awww so mere armaan ko kuchi kuchi hota hai shilpa ke liye!!!!!!!
N darling u better update the next part soon... Mjhe next part jaldi padhna hai...
I cant wait yaar... So plz update soon :p :)

oi i want to aks why you call me late lattif..chalo i to know when i last uddate..per apko to wo bhi nahi yad hp ga..it has been ages since you last updated..so you better uodate soon:)

Maria151994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight2630

hey dear sorry for late commt .
update was very emotional specialy arman's childhood was so painfull hate his mom she is so mean and he attempted suicide feel very bad for arman he is right at his place aisi maa se kis ko nafrat nahi hogi but i m glad his father realize his reckless behaviour towards arman.
i love ARSH peaceful moment she support arman and arman share his pain to shilpa their first kiss was simple and so pure full of love i m happy arman realize his feeling now shilpa's turn to realize her feeling waisay arman hai naan is kaam ke liye .
sid and arman r step brothers but more then a real brothers love their friendship both r very understanding .
i like the way sid shut up tamanna she is prob don't like her may be she will be change later.
prev... is awesome sooo romantic can't wait any more plz try and update soon ab kahoo gi commt.. tu jaldi karti nahi hai or update super fast chahiye 😉 just kidding.
and yeah plzzz U R A VERY GOOD WRITER so plzzz plzzz don't be upset .
thanks 4 PM .
update soon

thank you soo much dear for your long comment
love it
thankx for likking my ff
will try to update soon:)
-Xpress- thumbnail
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i cant waittt noe...she slappped HIM...
-Xpress- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riarai2346

hello every one ...
good new for Khuda Or Muhabbat readers..I am gona continue it veryyy soon guys.thank you soo much for your love for KOH.

guys i am very thankfull to everyone who comented on my ff.Thank You soo much guys:)
Love
MAria

would be waiting