Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

~COME ON FRNDS!

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
~SINCE I HAVE JOIN PARICHAY I HAVE NOTICED THAT IF ANYBODY CREATES ANY NEW TOPIC ONLY FEW PEOPLE RESPOND TO IT! WHY IS IT SO! I THINK ONLY SOME PEOPLE ONLY WANTS PARICHAY TO COME AT THE TOP POSITION! ONLY FEW PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE ACTIVE LIKE SHUMI,NEEME,SAHASRA,NAZ AND I! I REQUEST TO ALL OF U PL COME UP WID UR THOUGHTS AND VIEWS! COME UP WID EXICITING POLLS,GAMES,TOPICS!

THANX!!!

Edited by rimaan - 01 November 2011 at 8:06am

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
i know right...just to keep this forum active last week i opened so many threads ( some time useless thread too...LOL) ...i voted CM every day without fail...and i wrote on sameer and keerti fan page too...but of no use...the CM  meter remain the sameOuch...so i got fed up...now i have no interest in opening new threads etcOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psychobaiko.

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

i know right...just to keep this forum active last week i opened so many threads ( some time useless thread too...LOL) ...i voted CM every day without fail...and i wrote on sameer and keerti fan page too...but of no use...the CM  meter remain the sameOuch...so i got fed up...now i have no interest in opening new threads etcOuch
~YA THAT'S TRUE THAT'S Y I MENTIONED UR NAME IN MOST ACTIVE PERSON IN THIS FORUM!
THE MOST DISAPPOINTING THING IS THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT COMING UP WID THEIR THOUGHTS,IDEAS,VIEWS,POLLS AND GAMES! 
psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
~JUST C I HAVE OPENED THIS THREAD 1 HR AGO BT TILL NOW ONLY 27 VIEWS AND 2 COMMENTSCry! I CAN IMAGINE WHAT IS THE CONDITION OF THIS FORUM AND WHAT WILL B THE CONDITION IN FUTURE! Clap
neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Guys i want to say u onethng...Dont open so many new threads only..Opening new threads does not means that Forum i s active..we have to make our forum active as well as organised...If we open so many threads and receives one or Two replies..than what will be the over all impression of our forum...We need Discussion here but have to make organised forum too..

@Shumi, why are u saying that u r not interested in opening new threads.Dont think like that..Dont open so many ..but atleast one or 2...

Guys i was not active bcz i m not well..So all those who are feeling bad that i m not replying to any respective thread ..i want to tell u i was not well still not well much..I will be back and active like before within Few Days..

psychobaiko.

lallulal2010 Goldie
lallulal2010
lallulal2010

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hi, i really take out time to reply...but i don't have much of it since its my 12th this year..and exams are so near...but i'll try to contribute as much as i can...
vidushi.
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hey you forgot me. I am very involved and active in this forum. I am always here. Hope we can get more people to get to be more active in our Parichay Forum.

psychobaiko.

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Oye Oye

Dont get disappointed guys ...its a slow start ...it will get better open one thread but make sure there is activity there...and dont worry i will open up something today

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index