?future track: arnav to chose anjali / khushi?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

After the SBS news, my heart feels a bit heavy! I know its only a serial but still ...there are so many questions.

I understand the current track is important for story development since despite the lovely eyelock and gestures, there has to be more for Arnav and Khushi's relationship to develop. We are pretty sure that it will develop or is that an illusion the CV's have created for our benefit?!

Questions I have been pondering and maybe it will be nice to share different views:

1. why did arnav agree to marry La?
Did he actually say yes or didnt he?
What is his motive? Is it just to test khushi's reaction or it goes deeper where he is unable to name the emotions he is feeling and therefore misinterpreting it as something not significant. Alternatively, he is able to identify that he is in love with her but fears that he could get hurt as people that he loves always leaves and hence dooms the relationship in the first place? or it is a control thing, to retain control so that he runs from the storm khushi unleashes in him to stay with la where there is absolutely nothing?

2. Why does khushi agree to marry shyam?

Khushi has so far stayed away from agreeing to marry Shyam because she is actually listening to her female instinct. She senses something is not right but is unable to put a finger to it despite thinking that shyam is a nice guy. Over the last few episodes, she has started to acknowledge that she is in love with Arnav and that is probably why her heart cannot say yes to Shyam's proprosal. Despite all emotional blackmailing from Buaji and gestures from Shyam, she has stayed true to that feeling. why? does she feel that somehow arnav feels the same? and possibly like a little girl who believes her prince charming will come, holds on to that vision that maybe just maybe arnav will be hers.

But now with Arnav-La's upcoming marriage announcement, will she doubt her feelings and think that actually she is being silly, since he cannot feel that way for her. And since she loves him, she will want only the best for him and will think that her social standing etc makes her not the best fit but la is. Consciously, she will then choose to bury her feelings, and agree to marry Shyam because she has lost hope in the vision of Arnav-Khushi being together.
Indirectly being the rightful dutiful daughter whilst also being the rightful dutiful lover (in a poetic sense): making the ultimate sacrifice for both her parents and her love?!

3. Change in la's characterisation. La is now portrayed as someone good now. I actually do like her and hope CV's will handle her future storyline appropriately.
?? is this change temporary or permanent. I hope it is permanent since it feels quite genuine with no ulterior motive. the way she accepted her saree was exchanged with khushi. the way she respects her friendship with khushi.
??? is she meant to be the saviour of Arnav and Khushi's relationship?? to play cupid to bring them together when so many would be against it. ?? maybe she will do so as she also has truly loved ASR but more so her motive could be that for once, she understood genuine friendship with khushi and now realises that maybe her role is more as a friend to bring them together. I also think that La is actually sitting in an interesting position: she has also notices sudden changes in Arnav and Khushi and maybe with her upcoming marriage announcement and seeing the reaction of Arnav, she might start realising that something just is not right and start digging, and then realising that actually it was never her in his heart but Khushi and how could she now bring them together just like how khushi made her acceptable to nani.
?? or will she stand there to create a bigger wedge between the two.

4. Anjali!!! Now she has been portrayed as very sweet and caring all the time. But actually she is quite dumb and blind. she does not see that actually something is not right with her husband's behaviour. she does not question the motive or any excuse.
likewise she does not see that her chotay whom she knows everything about actually is not in love with La but actually with Khushi.
How can one be so blind and out of touch with one's instinct?! she may not know her slippery husband but the boy she brought up - how could she get it wrong with arnav?!
anyways, she is the one that somehow has played a pivotal role in bringing this marriage announcement. she made the assumption that chotay is in love with La and then she told Nani. Nani has since seen a change in La and approves of her and will think this is what her grandson wants but actually no one steps back to see is this really what he wants.
everyone is driven by their own reasons and motives. likewise no one sees shyam for what he truly is either.

Yesterday's episode was brilliant but i felt of most importance was anjali's reaction.
Anjali's portrayal yesterday with Shyam being poorly (self-inflicted) made me sit up and watch. She's generally a nice person but actually she was not that nice when her husband was hurt. ?

So what does this all mean?!

in the past, we have always felt that somehow arnav will come to know the truth about shyam-khushi and misjudge khushi's innocence and marry her to keep his sister happy and to punish khushi yet having her indirectly since he wont be able to tolerate anyone else having her.

Now yesterday;s episode also made me think of another possibility.
-we all know that arnav will do anything for his sister's happiness. pure blindness runs in the Raizada's family.
-Anjali's completely devoted to Shyam: pathological dependence on him
- shyam's psychopathically obsessed with khushi and wants her at all cost.
- khushi and arnav have feelings for each other but not as intense as the above (not yet anyway).

So one possibility is that somehow all the symbolism of the past have suggested that arnav and khushi are meant to be together and more so of late, that somehow la will step aside to let khushi take her position as future Mrs Raizada.
what is in the process, khushi and arnav start acknowledging their feelings for each other and then khushi stops her marriage (possibly with the aid of shashi slowly recovering) and la-arnav relationship also ends (naturally). Shyam will be utmost disappointed. Arnav may confide in Anjali on how he feels about khushi. Anjali will discuss it with Shyam and Shyam will now realise the reason why khushi called off the marriage and therefore plan his revenge. he will convince Anjali that khushi is not good for arnav and point out her bad points etc. He might say just look how cheap she is that she hardly knows me but shows a sense of familiarity etc, gold digger etc. (he can go to any extent). Anjali will then agree and then tell Arnav she does not agree of this jodi, shocking Arnav. shyam might find something in khushi's past that convinces anjali further. anjali might make the ultimatum that it is either me or khushi : thereby making arnav choose and since he will always want his sister to be happy, he will then choose anjali and not khushi, making the ultimate sacrifice. and no marriages after all!

sorry for the long post! just wanted to share how i felt.

please do comment and thanks for reading!

Edited by hkhb17 - 12 years ago
I know I thought Arnav was waaay against marriage, so how come he's decided now to get married? I feel for Lavanya, she's turned into such a sweet girl! Don't worry though, this drama has always surprised us and i think this track is going to lead to some explosive story lines hopefully! It could go the way you have predicted, but I hope Anjali doesn't start hating Khushi, they seem to have a pretty good bond, lets see where it goes, surely this is going to make both Arnav and Khushi question their feelings for each other further ðŸ˜‰
I'm with  you up to a point.

Here's what I picture happening (don't ask why lol...i've just imagined it like this)
I'm thinking that Kushi will actually go through with the marriage to Shyam.
Arnav (trapped in his La situation) will feel sad and angry. But despite wanting to get back at Khushi for ending their romance before it began, his relationship with La will deteriorate.
Then Khushi will find out Shyam's already married. Then I picture Khushi turning up to work at Raizada house without her sindoor etc, and telling everyone she's divorced now. In a moment of weakness, she might confess to Arnav that her husband had already been married. I can picture Arnav's reaction.

He would be relieved that she's not married. And this time, he will not be frightened off (by fear of committment/love etc) or by false pride and anger, and will once again turn up the heat (lol...luv it when he does that btw). He will start pursuing her. She (unknowing that Anjali is Shyam's wife) will continue working at Raizada house (or be linked to them in some other way), will resist his advances (when she's capable lol...she does get carried away), but they will ever so slowly build something.

Maybe while that is happening the Payal love story will happen with Arnav's bro. Khushi and Arnav are romancing on the sly (maybe Khushi going to work for him at office again), and Payal and Akash getting married.

What would be interesting about a "experienced" Khushi is that she would be able to recognize what she feels for Arnav as real (and not some black magic...lol oh khushi). Also, she will be jaded, and a little wary. She will not want to commit to him, b/c her ability to trust has been destroyed. I'm thinking that she will even suggest a live-in arrangement (like he had with La), and this time Arnav will be the one to have a problem with it.

The truth will come out after they are committed to each other. I can see it no other way. If the truth comes out too early, it would stop there love story right there. Plus, 4 Lions doesn't create couples only to destroy them. They create obstacles, only so that they may be overcome. They really do love stories best.

But yeah, I agree that Arnav might have to choose between Khushi and Anjali (and/or his Dadi). I'm thinking though, that in typical ASR fashion, he will refuse to choose, and will insist that everyone accept Khushi.

Just random musings lol
Edited by Charishma - 12 years ago
jst dunno knw hw the CVs r gonna deal wid it!!!!
i don't think so . See arnav became very restless when khushi just took her marriage name. If he gets a confirmation ,don't you think he will joinn heaven & hell to find out who khushi is getting married to ,whether he is a good guy blah blah blah .

Also khushi has a great devotion toward goddess durga . CV's may bring some kind of godly twist resulting in arnav-khushi marriage . I mean assuming these soap does not follow the rule of typical indian serial motto "we do not know what happened in past " ,then it is technically not possible for khushi to get married to shyam or arnav with La

Shyam getting married to khushi means unjustic to anjali which is in one word hereay as Anjali is one of the most innocent character encountered .

There have been manu hints wheter the dargah or the chunri falling etc giving hint that Khusi is definetly made for arnav ,& La cannot marry arnav whatever be her surroundings.

Character like La are typically made to be scapegoats if various other similar shows are compared . They can either turn vamp or negative or they will acknowledge that their beau is in love with someone else & may sacrifice their love . I mwith last opinion as La has been shown to be quite cheerful & outgoing girl. I don't think it is long before she may find out aran has feeling for khushi ,& by long i mean in next 4 to 5 episodes.

Also don't forget track of khushi sister & arnav brother . Their love story cannot blossom unless khushi becomes a regular visitor or gets her own suite in raizada penthouse.

And dhyam just cannot marry khushi . I don't think CV's gonna risk such a move which can drasctically bring down liking. Forget about consummation etc

And last ,arnav is not a fool . Shyam is a well known figure both in his law practise or with arnav relatives . It is not child play to get married again & nobody noticing . Arnav is definetly ging to find out shyam true intentions in coming episodes . Atleast somebody from raizada house is definetly going to . Otherwise it does'nt make sense . There is no negative character in indian television history who does not get exposed wither by male or female protagonist .

Infact the only storyline that actually make sense is arnav marrying khushi by force . This he may do either to  win khushi or more probably as he can't expose shyam as anjali may become heartbroken . There is possibility that arnav may confront shyam ,but shyam will somehow blackmail arnav onto not telling these to khushi or anjali . This may also force arnav to marry khusi by hook or crook to save both khushi & his siter marriage . This may start hate war between khushi & arnav ,but will lead to sucessful akash & khushi sister romance . La may become heartbroken & break friendship with khushi making khushi more angrier but she will eventually understand .

RSo rest assured guys . BTW i m writing this posyt & watching jadu hai nasha hai segment maybe like 11th time

Ayushman9 your story seems sensible for me.agreed totally
ayushman, i too agree with you and have made a similar post in the past.

Originally posted by hkhb17

After the SBS news, my heart feels a bit heavy! I know its only a serial but still ...there are so many questions.

I understand the current track is important for story development since despite the lovely eyelock and gestures, there has to be more for Arnav and Khushi's relationship to develop. We are pretty sure that it will develop or is that an illusion the CV's have created for our benefit?!

Questions I have been pondering and maybe it will be nice to share different views:

1. why did arnav agree to marry La?
Did he actually say yes or didnt he?
What is his motive? Is it just to test khushi's reaction or it goes deeper where he is unable to name the emotions he is feeling and therefore misinterpreting it as something not significant. Alternatively, he is able to identify that he is in love with her but fears that he could get hurt as people that he loves always leaves and hence dooms the relationship in the first place? or it is a control thing, to retain control so that he runs from the storm khushi unleashes in him to stay with la where there is absolutely nothing?

2. Why does khushi agree to marry shyam?

Khushi has so far stayed away from agreeing to marry Shyam because she is actually listening to her female instinct. She senses something is not right but is unable to put a finger to it despite thinking that shyam is a nice guy. Over the last few episodes, she has started to acknowledge that she is in love with Arnav and that is probably why her heart cannot say yes to Shyam's proprosal. Despite all emotional blackmailing from Buaji and gestures from Shyam, she has stayed true to that feeling. why? does she feel that somehow arnav feels the same? and possibly like a little girl who believes her prince charming will come, holds on to that vision that maybe just maybe arnav will be hers.

But now with Arnav-La's upcoming marriage announcement, will she doubt her feelings and think that actually she is being silly, since he cannot feel that way for her. And since she loves him, she will want only the best for him and will think that her social standing etc makes her not the best fit but la is. Consciously, she will then choose to bury her feelings, and agree to marry Shyam because she has lost hope in the vision of Arnav-Khushi being together.
Indirectly being the rightful dutiful daughter whilst also being the rightful dutiful lover (in a poetic sense): making the ultimate sacrifice for both her parents and her love?!

3. Change in la's characterisation. La is now portrayed as someone good now. I actually do like her and hope CV's will handle her future storyline appropriately.
?? is this change temporary or permanent. I hope it is permanent since it feels quite genuine with no ulterior motive. the way she accepted her saree was exchanged with khushi. the way she respects her friendship with khushi.
??? is she meant to be the saviour of Arnav and Khushi's relationship?? to play cupid to bring them together when so many would be against it. ?? maybe she will do so as she also has truly loved ASR but more so her motive could be that for once, she understood genuine friendship with khushi and now realises that maybe her role is more as a friend to bring them together. I also think that La is actually sitting in an interesting position: she has also notices sudden changes in Arnav and Khushi and maybe with her upcoming marriage announcement and seeing the reaction of Arnav, she might start realising that something just is not right and start digging, and then realising that actually it was never her in his heart but Khushi and how could she now bring them together just like how khushi made her acceptable to nani.
?? or will she stand there to create a bigger wedge between the two.

4. Anjali!!! Now she has been portrayed as very sweet and caring all the time. But actually she is quite dumb and blind. she does not see that actually something is not right with her husband's behaviour. she does not question the motive or any excuse.
likewise she does not see that her chotay whom she knows everything about actually is not in love with La but actually with Khushi.
How can one be so blind and out of touch with one's instinct?! she may not know her slippery husband but the boy she brought up - how could she get it wrong with arnav?!
anyways, she is the one that somehow has played a pivotal role in bringing this marriage announcement. she made the assumption that chotay is in love with La and then she told Nani. Nani has since seen a change in La and approves of her and will think this is what her grandson wants but actually no one steps back to see is this really what he wants.
everyone is driven by their own reasons and motives. likewise no one sees shyam for what he truly is either.

Yesterday's episode was brilliant but i felt of most importance was anjali's reaction.
Anjali's portrayal yesterday with Shyam being poorly (self-inflicted) made me sit up and watch. She's generally a nice person but actually she was not that nice when her husband was hurt. ?

So what does this all mean?!

in the past, we have always felt that somehow arnav will come to know the truth about shyam-khushi and misjudge khushi's innocence and marry her to keep his sister happy and to punish khushi yet having her indirectly since he wont be able to tolerate anyone else having her.

Now yesterday;s episode also made me think of another possibility.
-we all know that arnav will do anything for his sister's happiness. pure blindness runs in the Raizada's family.
-Anjali's completely devoted to Shyam: pathological dependence on him
- shyam's psychopathically obsessed with khushi and wants her at all cost.
- khushi and arnav have feelings for each other but not as intense as the above (not yet anyway).

So one possibility is that somehow all the symbolism of the past have suggested that arnav and khushi are meant to be together and more so of late, that somehow la will step aside to let khushi take her position as future Mrs Raizada.
what is in the process, khushi and arnav start acknowledging their feelings for each other and then khushi stops her marriage (possibly with the aid of shashi slowly recovering) and la-arnav relationship also ends (naturally). Shyam will be utmost disappointed. Arnav may confide in Anjali on how he feels about khushi. Anjali will discuss it with Shyam and Shyam will now realise the reason why khushi called off the marriage and therefore plan his revenge. he will convince Anjali that khushi is not good for arnav and point out her bad points etc. He might say just look how cheap she is that she hardly knows me but shows a sense of familiarity etc, gold digger etc. (he can go to any extent). Anjali will then agree and then tell Arnav she does not agree of this jodi, shocking Arnav. shyam might find something in khushi's past that convinces anjali further. anjali might make the ultimatum that it is either me or khushi : thereby making arnav choose and since he will always want his sister to be happy, he will then choose anjali and not khushi, making the ultimate sacrifice. and no marriages after all!

sorry for the long post! just wanted to share how i felt.

please do comment and thanks for reading!

Hi

I too have the same concerns and addressed some of concerns in another topic I created. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1937080

I don't want this show to go the usual path that all serials take. To be different one has to be inventive follow a new path. Which is what I would like to see on this show too. 😊