Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

why colors showing old promos????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

singhalharsh

Goldie

singhalharsh

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
guys colors channel is showing very old scenes as promos?????

y they r nt promoting it properly???

cant ekta make new and exciting fresh promos 4 parichay???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why colors showing old promos????" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
http://www.facebook.com/ColorsTV

You can post on the colors FB wall & request for Promos or that they promote the show better.

Edited by jheel1 - 01 November 2011 at 7:32am

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
~It's a strategy! if old promo will b shown i think more no. of viewers may get attracted!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimaan

~It's a strategy! if old promo will b shown i think more no. of viewers may get attracted!
agreed ...but still we need new promo na...to attract new viewers they should show the eacap of old epi during week end...r they doing that??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.RajvirNandini.

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by rimaan

agreed ...but still we need new promo na...to attract new viewers they should show the eacap of old epi during week end...r they doing that??Confused

~I know that they r not doing that! i dnt want new promos i only want that they should show a precap of the next episode!

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I think new promos will attract more viewers. this show needs to be promoted properly by the channel or the PH.. someone should do something about this.. its really annoying... Angry

i have asked the director Muzammil sir about t his, awaiting his reply..

..enchanted..

IF-Stunnerz

..enchanted..

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
as for me they should show something new so that more suspences can be shown and more ppl get attracted

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.