Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

singhalharsh

Goldie

singhalharsh

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
guys as we know know kunal and siddhi fight against each other in court

what do u think who will win?????
and how this affect their relation and kunal's journey????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "siddhi v/s kunal" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Sometimes ita may effects on their Personal Relationship..But END me Sab Kuch teak ho jaya ga..Jo na ho Tu Smj lana wo END nae "Picture Abi baki ha mera Dost" ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-shumi..RajvirNandini.

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
~I think kunal will win the case! May b possible that kunal may take this case as personal as well as professional but I can say it confidently that Siddhi will keep porsonal and professional life away from each other!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Sometimes ita may effects on their Personal Relationship..But END me Sab Kuch teak ho jaya ga..Jo na ho Tu Smj lana wo END nae "Picture Abi baki ha mera Dost" ROFL
lolLOL

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
yaar...for sure there going to be a big tug of war ...pyaar aur nafrat ka...LOL...aakir pyaar ki jeet hogi naBig smile

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

yaar...for sure there going to be a big tug of war ...pyaar aur nafrat ka...LOL...aakir pyaar ki jeet hogi naBig smile
~Where is the pyaar over here!LOL

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimaan

LOL...waise pyaar ko thaykha nahi jaata srif mehasus kiya jata...LOL ...

btw my computer is so messed up...it took 5 mints to click like button of your post...Ouch...

u know y...yesterday when kunal gave the red roses to siddhi and richa watching it( i felt the burning  smell...LOL) and my computer was fumingLOL...so from that time my PC is troubling me...Ouch
see how much time took for me to reply ur postOuch

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rimaan

LOL...waise pyaar ko thaykha nahi jaata srif mehasus kiya jata...LOL ...

btw my computer is so messed up...it took 5 mints to click like button of your post...Ouch...

u know y...yesterday when kunal gave the red roses to siddhi and richa watching it( i felt the burning  smell...LOL) and my computer was fumingLOL...so from that time my PC is troubling me...Ouch
see how much time took for me to reply ur postOuch

~nice one shumi!Clap

BT THAT WAS ANGER AND JEALOUS WHEN WITCHA WATCHED THEM TOGETHER! THAT CANT B CALLED AS LOVE FOR NOW! LATER IT CAN B BT NOT FOR NW!

Edited by rimaan - 01 November 2011 at 8:10am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.