Robsten together again?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Monday October 31, 2011

ROBERT Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly set to team up again after the end of the Twilight movies.

The couple — who are said to be dating in real life, as well as in the vampire movie franchise — are apparently considering an offer to star in a romantic comedy together which would poke fun at their on-set love affair.

"The story revolves around two actors who meet on a movie and fall in love," says a Hollywood insider.

"The producers want to get an actual couple to plays the leads and Kristen and Robert are top of their list. They are looking for new challenges after Twilight so this may be perfect for them."

Meanwhile, Rob, 25, has confessed being famous make him feel like a spy.

"Being famous is very cool! I travel a lot, I meet very nice people… But it also has some downsides," he said.

"I'm searching for a home in London at the moment. While viewing the house, lots of strange thoughts popped up in my mind. Can paparazzi park their cars in front of this house? Are strange fans able to camp on my pavement? I think like a spy or a secret agent and that's pretty weird.

This Article came in Show biz spy hope it is trueSmile
Sorry if posted before

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeanufanDevil_Of_HeavenAcid_Queenaishwaryagayen-Mishu-Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Robsten together again?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top