India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Anurag-Bashing continues in Media !

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged

It seems the whole world is against anurag Big smile Not just the viewers  but even media and industry ppl love to despise anurag Big smile.

Read on this article by Subhash Jha of Indian Television.com-especially the lines in green.

Irreverence comes as a breath of fresh air at a time when television is bending backwards to deify the Indian housewife. Tusli and Parvati (who by the way are coming together on Koffee With Karan very soon) continue to be super-icons. Prerna on Kasauti Zindagi Kay ran into her old flame Anurag while holidaying with her husband Mr Bajaj. As luck (and the creatively severely restricted scriptwriter) would have it, both the men landed up in the same hotel room, as Prerna was caught in- between the male gaze and red fluttering curtain (in-sync with her unbelievable false eyelashes).

In fact coincidences have become a way of life on Kasauti. Anurag ran into his estranged daughter Sneha in a peculiar situation. He accused the innocent girl of shoplifting, got her slapped around at the police station and then bit his tongue when he realized his mistake.

Our Anurag is like one of those incredibly daft game-show hosts who insist on cracking sexist/scatological jokes because they know the contestants can't afford to squirm, let alone object. They are supposed to have fun at any cost, you see.

(By Subhash Jha of Indian Television)

Edited by tulip - 05 March 2005 at 4:47am

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 8:02am | IP Logged
WOW! tulip nice one i hope everyone likes our ronit RIGHT!!!!!!!
gauri92 Senior Member
gauri92
gauri92

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
 hey nice going. i personally like anurag more. the story is still about anurag and prerna, the creative head said so, even after the bajaj "popularity" as such. i really prefer him in kyunki though.
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged

"And Tulip dont use such sensational headlines as Media bashing -----which other media has the time and space to analyse such idiotic incidents in a plot? LALOO and JHARKHANd  are the flavour of the season.

so be careful"

BEWARE TULIP!!! U'VE BEEN GIVEN THE FIRST WARNING!!LOL

no offense signora but it was kinda funny!!

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:37am | IP Logged

LOLz yeah Galactic , this seems scary Big smile 

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged
bichara anurag
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Oh my signora...who pray is laloo?? Is he some television hero!!!???(Actually he is!! the joke about being an ac coz hema malini is his fan...or some such crap was sooooooo bad!!!He's just playin to the gallery...Bihar's ppl thats all!!)

For god sakes signora....u wanna start a discussion here on Laloo...cmon... u want my opinion i think he sucks!! He's ruined Bihar...and all his ppl know that so they flock to mumbai in search of jobs!! Mumbai is becomin so damn crowded and its all laloo ki badaulat....

And jharkhand well....everyone knows how everythin is soooo democratic there!!!!The governor totally rocks!!

Anythin more u wanted to ask???Like for example who are Narain Karthikeyan and Sania Mirza???

galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Ohk signora....truce!! But even u guys harp on Anu aNu ANu!!!!
Thats y i got bugged coz its not as if u guys speak about anythin other than anu!!! Tulip was just kiddin yaa....it was that guy's opinion...she just posted   for fun!!!!
ANYWAY!!Enough of this stupid discussion(i mean wat we've written in this particular post!!)!!! Lets just be friends!!

Go to top