CID

CID to end-see Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin wikipeia

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

guys, i don't if its written truebut pls read d last paragraph of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin's plot 4m its wikipedia...can't believe our beloved CID vl be dumped 4 this trash Armaan Jaisa Koi Nahin...vl u miss CID???😔😔😔

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin
Mona Singh as in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin.jpg
A poster of "Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin".
FormatDrama
Created byDJ's Creative Unit
Directed byTony Singh & Deeya Singh
Starringsee below
Opening theme"Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin" by Shaan
Country of originIndia
No. of seasons1
No. of episodes548
Production
Running timeapprox. 22 minutes
Broadcast
Original channelSony TV
Picture format480i (SDTV),
Original run2003 – 2006
External links
Website

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin ("There is no one like Jassi") was a popular show on Sony Entertainment Television. The series was an Indian-themed version of the Colombian Drama Yo Soy Betty La Fea.

Contents

[hide] 
  • 1 Plot
  • 2 Cast
  • 3 Awards
    • 3.1 The Indian Telly Awards
    • 3.2 The ITA Awards
  • 4 External links

[edit] Plot

The story of this serial is based on the life of the protagonist, Jasmeet "Jassi" Walia, who is an unattractive bespectacled nerd with braces over her teeth and an odd style of dressing. She is a somewhat naive, but intelligent woman. She is constantly mocked by her more beautiful female (and sometimes male) colleagues, while being in love with her boss, Armaan Suri.

The show chronicles her in her workplace and how she wins the hearts of her colleagues and her boss, mainly due to her warm and humorous nature, and is plotted against by her superior Mallika, who feels insecure about her post.

A sequel to the show is planned in 2012. The sequel will show a gender-reversed version of the original, with Armaan playing an ugly middle-class guy who becomes secretary to Gulmohur's CEO, the rich, famous and beautiful Jasmeet Walia. The sequel has been tentatively titled Armaan Jaisa Koi Nahin and will replace the long-running series C.I.D. on Sony Entertainment Television.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't want to comment about news but still one  Million Dollar question?

This show will take weekend slot? 😆. (which used to be daily soap)
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Look Wikipedia is not to be trusted at all. This is not authentic information. I don't think Sony will even think of closing CID when it's earning such high TRPs.

I am closing this thread to stop rumours and gossip from spreading.