-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And ab toh bas kucch hi din bache hai??

oyeee...apna gadha ghodi nai...mojri chadhega😛

But before that we see how pathetic the whole household gets😡

I swear how rotten the JK clans is!!!
They torture poor MB and make him almost hang between life and death !!

and when Gulaal confronts JK on this, she tells her to behave like a widow😕
And how exactly a widow is supposed to behave????

So I am not putting the links of the first 3/4 for discussion...and Jumping to the last part of the 57th Epi...because the first 3 parts comprise of Gulaal crying and JK taunting and Ramu planning on using Dushty's lust to satisfy his greed!!!
Telling JK that if they get Gulaal to marry Dushty, her 80% will be theirs😡

So we come to the last part

Epi 57 - telecasted on 28th Jan - Part 4 - JK telling PB that DV should happen...D=Dushty in place of V = Vasant😛...PB has FB's of MB saying how Dushty always had 'lowwwe' in his eyes for Gulaal and PB leaves the decision to Gulaal...and ofcourse our Golu overhears it...

And goes jumping to his encyclopedia to ask 'What is DV?'

and Gullu ofcourse doesnot want to talk about it?? I swear the way she asked him that 'Why do you wanna know?' She must have been thinking that this brat is fully capable of thinking about DV 😆

But ofcourse she explains how if a woman is widowed at a young age, her family tries to restore her doomed world by getting her married to the deceased husband's younger brother!

And Kesar is so ecstatic...!!!
There is nothing in the world which would  make him so happy! other than having her around! In here also he jumps in happiness that if she marries Dushyant, then she will get to be with him always! Brat kahin ka!! Gulaal marrying Dushyant but staying with him!!!😆
and Gulaal gets mad at him for saying antshunt and he tells her that he is not saying it...he only listened ...!!😆
Dhindhora kahin ka...har baat sunta hai and duniya ko batata hai!!😆

But Gulaal gets shocked that JK is contemplating making Gulaal her DIL

58th epi has all the ant shunt about Gulaal protesting against the DV and the whole house going mad and blah blah!!!

And ofcourse as if the poor woman is less pressurized the brat is doing phudadi with Reva ecstatically, happy that Gulaal is staying because of the DV with Dushty...Poor guy doesnot know that the mojri is going to whack on his head only😆

Edit
But ofcourse Gulaal gets made and tells him to study...but for a change Kesar is running away from Gulaal (Haaye haaye...yehi din dekh ne ko reh gaya tha) and runs straight into Dushty...hehe ! Dushty does manage to get Kesar's attention above Gulaal! Remember the Gauri Parvati vrat when she is actually feeding him with her own hands, and he is looking at Dushty😆
but apart from that ...I swear I hated the sight of Dushty today...catching Kesar by his throat and pulling at his hair and showing off for the benefit of Gulaal ...
Dushty has gone completely insane...he has stooped himself to such a level  as to murder his own brother...and fought with his own family for her...and finally he is just about to get her...the intoxication of that almost win is getting to him and he has now become a reinless  untamed wild animal...!!!

Oh I love how Gulaal stood up against him...you could seee the fear in her eyes..she is afraid of Dushyant...eversince he had caught her and pulled her near in Rashipur! But she could not have been standing there afraid of him, letting him abuse Kesar na???? She had to stand up and take him under her cover...and that she so did!!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Ok so we are discussing the whole of 59th episode...

And ofcourse while we were all wondering what Kesar Gulaal might be doing right now, except for playing Ludo????

Voila here is the answer...they must be KITE FLYING!!!
(Dont give me mojris for this..this was BMW's logic😛)

But they so bring out the best in each other...Gulaal stands up for him and she actually forgets everything with him around...and he toh never could think beyond😆

How happy they are with each other na???
But ofcourse the stupid villagers with no kaam and dhandha now have an objection to a woman whose world has just been destroyed, enjoying a kite flying session with kids?? I mean how dumb can you get??? What should a widow exactly do??? Go on doing DVs with her Deeyars ????? does she not have a wish of her own?? A life of her own😡

Anyways...this is village and an orthodox one too ..so let us move forward and go and see the goodwali PB...Love how she stands for Gulaal and her happiness when the panchas come and tell her that Gulaal needs to do DV with Dushty and PB says that Gulaal is not happy iwth the decision and so she will not force her!

On that side Gulaal is happy playing with the kids and all the kids are happy to be with her too!!!!

In here bin budhi tells the chuha that he is wrong in considering Kesar a Chuha (naturally bin budhi, it is your husband who is a chuha😡) and he better not let go off Kesar's 40%!

PB calls REvji and Pooba to take Gulaal back home so she can forget Vasant...
And guess who arrives in time to overhear the conversation😛

Haha and tells Revji and Pooba to get out as Gulaal is going nowhere😆
Imagine Pooba so loved her this wala Jamai and this wala jamai tells her to get lost😛

And So our Golu tells his momma that she can start a slapathon but he wont let Gulaal leave (Ab aisa open invitation dega...toh Gulaal toh le hi legi na??? now you got the reason behind the slaps😛???)

and goes to the terrace where Ramu is there talking on the phone as usual having money problems...Nikamma kahin ka...and sees Kesar on the terrace and pushes him off the terrace😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Owww...Rolu tries holding the Sill but ofcourse fails and falls shouting Gulaal's name

In the hospital mein Golu pura fayda uthaying and doesnot leave Gullu's side by playing sick😆,...but apparently manages to convey that he had not fallen ...but somebody had pushed him!!! And Gulaal realizes the danger he is in!!

And so when PB tells her to leave...
she announces
'Mein Kesar ko chhod ke kahin nahi jaungi!'
Btw this is also where Gulaal says that she acknowledges the mother son relation

But chalo koi nahi...ab usey thodi na pata tha after 10 years Brat itna handsome hunk ban jaayega😛

and then ofcourse ...the main reason for her to stay back as she hears JK evils planning Kesar's murder 😡

Am not able to write much because of the horrible urge to go and push Ramu right now from the terrace😡😡😡😡😡😡
Keithwa...aaj toh tera Ramu gaya😡😡😡!!!

Links in the next one!
And PB slaps him

-Srushti- thumbnail
Links ðŸ˜›

EPI 57

http://www.startv.in/video/?57_4_Panba%27s-decision

or

http://h-q.tv/tv/dm.php?id=xgsg2m

EPI 58

http://www.startv.in/video/?58_4_Gulaal-warns-Dushyant
or
http://h-q.tv/tv/dm.php?id=xgtutz

EPI 59

http://www.startv.in/video/?59_1_Panba-refuses

http://www.startv.in/video/?59_2_Ramanlal-pushes-Kesar
http://www.startv.in/video/?59_3_Kesar-is-unwilling
http://www.startv.in/video/?59_4_Gulaal%27s-doubt

OR
http://h-q.tv/tv/dm.php?id=xgufku
http://h-q.tv/tv/dm.php?id=xgufp9
http://h-q.tv/tv/dm.php?id=xgufu9
http://h-q.tv/tv/dm.php?id=xgufyo
-Srushti- thumbnail
Pics Epi 60

Geeshyyy!!!
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

and ofcourse our Golu overhears it...

And goes jumping to his encyclopedia to ask 'What is DV?'

and Gullu ofcourse doesnot want to talk about it?? I swear the way she asked him that 'Why do you wanna know?' She must have been thinking that this brat is fully capable of thinking about DV 😆

But ofcourse she explains how if a woman is widowed at a young age, her family tries to restore her doomed world by getting her married to the deceased husband's younger brother!

And Kesar is so ecstatic...!!!
There is nothing in the world which would  make him so happy! other than having her around! In here also he jumps in happiness that if she marries Dushyant, then she will get to be with him always! Brat kahin ka!! Gulaal marrying Dushyant but staying with him!!!😆
and Gulaal gets mad at him for saying antshunt and he tells her that he is not saying it...he only listened ...!!😆
Dhindhora kahin ka...har baat sunta hai and duniya ko batata hai!!😆

Okay, is this open for discussion?! - this is not in direct reference to incidents of the episodes anyway, but stems from your synopsis Srushee ... 

Because reading this it occurred to me how curious it was that Kesuda, on learning the 'definition ' of a DV, as explained by Gulaal, did not just jump up and offer himself ðŸ˜† Like on a serious note, remember how repetitive he was at the time of GV wedding about doing lagan with Gulaal, either alongside Vasant, or otherwise - how he threw a bratty claim on her saying he'd found himself a girl but Vasant Bha stole her for his lagan? And then to Raman again, asking if they could do lagan with the same girl? What I'm trying to say is, I'm surprised that when Gulaal tells him that a widow marries the 'younger brother' he doesn't jump the gun and offer the idea of himself for groom - you know? Because he didn't care (or understand, in all fairness) the idea of being too young for lagan back then, why should that hold him back now, for a DV? It's almost surprising, that in contrast, he is ecstatic that she will do DV with Dushty! Because the way he pulled off brat sulk on Vasant for taking his Gulaal away, he should have been silently in grudge of Dushyant - because the latter is not even his favorite brother as Vasant was... 

Just curious - how he didn't jump up and say it. I suppose it would have been interesting to watch like that - him introducing the seed of that thought into Gulaal's head, and her taking it up solemnly as the means to rescue out of this whole situation - because think of how far reaching that would be, in later times to come, post leap? With Gulaal still being responsible for the DV decision as such - cause she was the sane adult here - but Kesar having actually proposed the idea to begin with? The fact that he could say, not just that he thought her wife since the DV, but that he'd even proposed it all the way back then, whatever his best understanding of DV was! Just like he does point out to PB once, of how, does she remember, that he was serious about things, he'd even wanted to take baraat for Gulaal for the DV?! 

Anywhoo - just a random thought - wo bi without watching the episodes, so maybe there is some sound counter explanation to it that I'm missing entirely. 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JZephyr

Okay, is this open for discussion?! - this is not in direct reference to incidents of the episodes anyway, but stems from your synopsis Srushee ... 

Because reading this it occurred to me how curious it was that Kesuda, on learning the 'definition ' of a DV, as explained by Gulaal, did not just jump up and offer himself ðŸ˜† Like on a serious note, remember how repetitive he was at the time of GV wedding about doing lagan with Gulaal, either alongside Vasant, or otherwise - how he threw a bratty claim on her saying he'd found himself a girl but Vasant Bha stole her for his lagan? And then to Raman again, asking if they could do lagan with the same girl? What I'm trying to say is, I'm surprised that when Gulaal tells him that a widow marries the 'younger brother' he doesn't jump the gun and offer the idea of himself for groom - you know? Because he didn't care (or understand, in all fairness) the idea of being too young for lagan back then, why should that hold him back now, for a DV? It's almost surprising, that in contrast, he is ecstatic that she will do DV with Dushty! Because the way he pulled off brat sulk on Vasant for taking his Gulaal away, he should have been silently in grudge of Dushyant - because the latter is not even his favorite brother as Vasant was... 

Just curious - how he didn't jump up and say it. I suppose it would have been interesting to watch like that - him introducing the seed of that thought into Gulaal's head, and her taking it up solemnly as the means to rescue out of this whole situation - because think of how far reaching that would be, in later times to come, post leap? With Gulaal still being responsible for the DV decision as such - cause she was the sane adult here - but Kesar having actually proposed the idea to begin with? The fact that he could say, not just that he thought her wife since the DV, but that he'd even proposed it all the way back then, whatever his best understanding of DV was! Just like he does point out to PB once, of how, does she remember, that he was serious about things, he'd even wanted to take baraat for Gulaal for the DV?! 

Anywhoo - just a random thought - wo bi without watching the episodes, so maybe there is some sound counter explanation to it that I'm missing entirely. 

Hey Jz😳
This is gonna be discussed tonight😳 but it is always open for discussion😃

I have not put my analysis in depth in the main thread because I saw your post and thought I could just ramble in her to reply😆 not wanting to double the post so that double torture se Wickedians bach jayenge😆

Accha on the Kesar jumping on the chance factor...you know I also thought that he was gonna say that she could marry him and stay in the house ...Ironical that both of them wanted Gulaal to stay in the house...Gulaal's attachment to the house and Kesar's paranoia that she should not leave the house! Both of them blind to the fact that it was the other that meant the 'house' to them...Gulaal did not want to leave the house (Read : Kesar) and Kesar did not want Gulaal to leave the house (read : Kesar😆)..out of both blind as the bats brats..I would say Kesar the brat bat had a more clearer vision 😆

Anyways I am digressing...What I think why this dialogue was not added was because after Vasant's death, Kesar has become a bit of mature...not as in the adult mature...that he never was..not even after he grew up...because it is his childishness which make him say that Gulaal can marry Dushty and stay with him...

I think CVs have maintained this ..you remember when he came back after the leap..he wanted her by his side always...her attention above and everyone...he needed to be the focal of her being...the center of her universe...but later on he managed to let go everything and actually became her shadow...was ready to forego everything just for her happiness...
I think after Vasant's death, he has attained that maturity that he wont be making that kind of smart alec retorts and demands ...he knows she is sad ...and right now he is the last in his set of priorities...he has put her in the forefront and has accepted the tag along sticker...He has left this decision on her too...because he thinks that this is HER decision...just like he had put Vasant's paghdi on her ...it had to be HER decision!!!

I am not sounding logical😕 but I guess am too messed up right now to put something clearly😆...will get back when I am able to remove this block😳

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ Srush, not at all vague - you do have a point. Yes Kesar had that difference in the level of his intuitive sensitivity towards the change of circumstances and especially towards Gulaal's loss - even though technically it was going to be some years before the entire sense of the loss of a husband dawned upon him - but I would have still almost expected him to make an earnest remark about being her first choice ... you know, not in the brat sense, but more in the sense of eureka! you can do the DV with me and be here! But maybe the fact that he hears the idea of a GD DV first never brings on that thought, and when he combines the knowledge of that DV, plus its consequence of Gulaal staying in the house (read: for Kesar ðŸ˜† ) he's all satisfied. 

There's also - just maybe - another angle of looking at it. I have a hunch intuitively Kesar understood, even at that raw age, and even without an inkling of the kind of attention and love and focus he sought from Gulaal - that the only person who could have ever really preceded him as the center of her life was Vasant. So when the GV lagan had to happen, he was ecstatic at the thought of the happiness of two people he loved most, of course at the idea of Gulaal coming to live with them - but he still pulled off the brat tantrums to be her foremost focus, because with Vasant in picture, even as a child, he probably sensed he was second. Or even if not second, that Vasant had some kind of edge over him in her life and priority. Perhaps intuitively, and rightly as we know, he did not feel that insecurity with Dushyant stepping in. Since he really didn't understand the idea of what place a husband has for a wife - it didn't matter whether it was Vasant or Dushyant - I suppose what mattered was, that by the time this whole GD issue arose, he had that sense of being her primary and only focus, no matter what else. And maybe that's why, too, the brat tantrums were put aside? 

Aah! I ramble, but it is somewhat curious that he didn't jump his chance and do the whole proposal even as a kid. Like if there's anyone who could - trust Kesuda to be attaboy ðŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JZephyr

^^ Srush, not at all vague - you do have a point. Yes Kesar had that difference in the level of his intuitive sensitivity towards the change of circumstances and especially towards Gulaal's loss - even though technically it was going to be some years before the entire sense of the loss of a husband dawned upon him - but I would have still almost expected him to make an earnest remark about being her first choice ... you know, not in the brat sense, but more in the sense of eureka! you can do the DV with me and be here! But maybe the fact that he hears the idea of a GD DV first never brings on that thought, and when he combines the knowledge of that DV, plus its consequence of Gulaal staying in the house (read: for Kesar ðŸ˜† ) he's all satisfied. 

There's also - just maybe - another angle of looking at it. I have a hunch intuitively Kesar understood, even at that raw age, and even without an inkling of the kind of attention and love and focus he sought from Gulaal - that the only person who could have ever really preceded him as the center of her life was Vasant. So when the GV lagan had to happen, he was ecstatic at the thought of the happiness of two people he loved most, of course at the idea of Gulaal coming to live with them - but he still pulled off the brat tantrums to be her foremost focus, because with Vasant in picture, even as a child, he probably sensed he was second. Or even if not second, that Vasant had some kind of edge over him in her life and priority. Perhaps intuitively, and rightly as we know, he did not feel that insecurity with Dushyant stepping in. Since he really didn't understand the idea of what place a husband has for a wife - it didn't matter whether it was Vasant or Dushyant - I suppose what mattered was, that by the time this whole GD issue arose, he had that sense of being her primary and only focus, no matter what else. And maybe that's why, too, the brat tantrums were put aside? 

Aah! I ramble, but it is somewhat curious that he didn't jump his chance and do the whole proposal even as a kid. Like if there's anyone who could - trust Kesuda to be attaboy ðŸ˜†

@ bold..I dont know I will differ a bit here Jzeee...not exactly disagreeing ...I will just add my view point here...dont know if it is an opposite viewpoint or just an extension of yours😆...
The brattism was always exclusively for Vasant and Gulaal...That special haqq wala brattism was always with Vasant and later on transferred to Gulaal! I dont think he ever considered himself second to Vasant...he always considered Vasant as his equal...even the mighty 'Waterfinder finder ' image of Vasant did not hold any importance for him..For him Vasant was a friend who had just grown taller than him earlier😆...It is apparent the way he treated him, even in preGulaal days...and secondly...he always considered Whatever was Vasant's as his...remember how he came announcing, sitting in front of that rickshaw scooter, that they found Nirja...Now what had he done anything which would find Nirja😆...but he considered it has his eternal haq...

Hence the brattism..his need to tell anyone that it was not only Vasant's Gulaal ..but also his...and being a brat..he announced in his own way😆

@ Red..now tht I agree and it actually is my next point ...that he did not need to set his haq now ..and announce to all and sundry being the dhindhora he is...that Dushty doesnot matter...nobody mattered..because now...as he said years later...'her world revolved around him!' ...and he sees Dushty just as a way to keep her with him...Dushty is summarily dispensed from his thoughts once he gets to know that Gulaal can stay here because of her marriage with Dushy😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

Hellooo hellooo😕

aa gaiii...My dil garden garden...me doing phudadi like Rolu😃😃😃😃😃