Balika Vadhu

love vs. concern

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dietcokegirl

Groupbie

dietcokegirl

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
in the sbb video..jagya says he goes to confront anandi because he hears some news about her that he can not handle and the announcer says the news is that jagya finds out about anandis friendship with shravan...the tellychakkar article says that Jagya goes searching for anandi out of concern and not love...wonder which one is true..and if jagya leaves pregnant gauri to go search for anandi..where is that going to leave their relationship?? The two posted information sources contradict each other and I have to wonder what is going to happen...any guesses?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love vs. concern" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top