Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Why doesn't Kunal stand straight?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
If he is so proud, shouldn't his body language change now that he has a job and is standing up for himself again? Why does he crouch all the time? The actor playing him is fairly normal in height, he need to stand straighter, otherwise it looks like the other male characters are towering over him when he is supposed to be the proud one looking over everyone. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96jheel1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why doesn't Kunal stand straight?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

The role is such that he has to play the part of a tired-of-life, spent, cynical, surly person. But there have been quite a few scenes where he overdid the hang-dog, lowered head look.
My guess is that body language will change soon. As soon as the romance kicks off & things look better on the work front, he will get a make-over & we'll see a spanking new, chikna, Kunal sauntering in straight-backed!
Fingers crossedWink

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i knw maybe its jus the way sameer acts. usually tall people crouch down but sameer isnt tall so i guess its jus the way sameer likes to stand. nd even in pics offscreen he crouches while standing

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

i knw maybe its jus the way sameer acts. usually tall people crouch down but sameer isnt tall so i guess its jus the way sameer likes to stand. nd even in pics offscreen he crouches while standing

That's really bad then. Crouching like that makes Kunal look weak and that goes against his personality.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.