Sensational South

||Kerala Kebab - Grill Session|| - Join to grill! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

last set from me..

Why are manhole covers round? because that's how people make them

If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be? none

What makes you angry? at present anyone who asks me what plans for marriage

What is your biggest weakness and what is your biggest strength? strength - family, weakness - silence

If you were to become invisble for a day, what all would be your activity that day? Remember your actions will elicit a similar reaction would just check up on what people think about me when im not around

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Kerala Kebab - Grill Session|| - Join to grill! (Page 4)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Preetha ... ur doing a good job Thumbs Up

thanks for the encouragement

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Thanks for answering the previous questions. Since you are into music :D

Your fav male singer(s)? hmm actually no one..just like how i like a movie for its story rather than actor, i like a song for the way it is rather than singer

Your fav female singer(s)? same as above

Any movie song that you feel you could sing better? which ever i listen to i feel that but i know i cant

One song that you never get bored of? loads to the list - to name one would be khuda jane

Do you like western music?  no

Do you admire the work of any singers from the western world? no

Have you given any stage performance? If yes how many? used to participate in talent contest in school but not any further..

You fav music director(s)? same as first

You fav musical instrument(s)? guitar, piano

What kind of music do you like? soft, classical..basically anything thats not hard for the ear

Rate yourself on a scale of (1-10) as a singer? 7

Do you learn music? If yes for how many years have you been practicing? used to learn as a kid..havent practiced much since then but keep humming some song

Any singer that you wish to meet in person? presently shreya ghoshal

melonie

melonie

IF-Rockerz

melonie

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

Originally posted by melonie

Thanks for answering the previous questions. Since you are into music :D

Your fav male singer(s)? hmm actually no one..just like how i like a movie for its story rather than actor, i like a song for the way it is rather than singer...Nice thought. Actually I agree with what you say. A movie inspite of having a good actor can flop if it doesn't have a good story and direction. There are a lot of examples for that..like Mohanlal is a good actor but look at the movies like Rock n Roll...they were a torture to watch Dead

Your fav female singer(s)? same as above

Any movie song that you feel you could sing better? which ever i listen to i feel that but i know i cant

One song that you never get bored of? loads to the list - to name one would be khuda jane...I like Khuda Jane too...luv the beats in the song.

Do you like western music?  no

Do you admire the work of any singers from the western world? no

Have you given any stage performance? If yes how many? used to participate in talent contest in school but not any further..That's nice to know :D

You fav music director(s)? same as first

You fav musical instrument(s)? guitar, piano...I like these instruments too...but flute is my fav.

What kind of music do you like? soft, classical..basically anything thats not hard for the ear

Rate yourself on a scale of (1-10) as a singer? 7

Do you learn music? If yes for how many years have you been practicing? used to learn as a kid..havent practiced much since then but keep humming some song...I also learned music for 2 years but then with studies and all I couldn't keep up. My mom learnt music and used to participate in her school programs a lot Embarrassed

Any singer that you wish to meet in person? presently shreya ghoshal...I luv Shreya Ghosal...such a sweet voice. Truly gifted by God Big smile

Thanks for answering all the question Preetha. Will come back with more Big smile

-Preetz-

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maris08

last set from me..

Why are manhole covers round? because that's how people make them

If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be? none

What makes you angry? at present anyone who asks me what plans for marriage

What is your biggest weakness and what is your biggest strength? strength - family, weakness - silence

If you were to become invisble for a day, what all would be your activity that day? Remember your actions will elicit a similar reaction would just check up on what people think about me when im not around
Preetha oru paadu nanni. Valare utharam paranju..

-Preetz-

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MP_Radha

Warm up set for Preetha:

1. Your Nick names? none but i do get called as preethi by most people

2. Who named you? My father

3. Which part of the world are you from? thrissur kerala but living in oman since birth

4. What languages can you speak? malayalam, tamil, hindi, english.and bits n pieces of gujrati, marathi, arabic and french

5. How did you become a coolbie? doing written updates for a show on sony (SBS)

6. How did you land on IF? was searching for some info episode details of mjht

7.  Your most favorite section from IF? first was mjht, then ccbm currently balh

8. Your crushes from TV shows? none

9.  Do you follow South Indian Movies, if so what all? i like old tamil movies thanks to my mum..amongst new it depends on review of movies

10. Have you ever fallen in love with a character in movies, if so which one? well its a big list..wont fit here

11. Do you believe in love at first sight? NO

12. What types of songs do you listen to? being trained in carnatic music i listen to them, bhajans as my dad and bro are involved in them, film songs

13. Are you enjoying being on MOTW? its my first time so would say yes

14. How many pages do you want your MOTW thread to reach ROFL? as much as i can handle

15.  Your advice to to be MOTWs?? relax
Simple and sweet answers daa Preetha StarClapClap..

yes to all those who freak out upon hearing they are to become MOTW, chillax ROFLROFL

-Preetz-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.