Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
you know in the beginning when sia got accepted into elite and mama didn't want her to stay on campus, she's like this is NOT my house... I felt bad but I thought she isn't completely wrong. today, seeing the pre-cap, i feel she was wrong. Mamaji has a black business but instead of using that black money, he took a loan for Sia's scootie because he knows she doesn't accept stuff like that. ClapHis words reminded me of my dad's words. He will do ANYTHING for just one smile on my face (and brothers). Usually, (giving my example) my mom or brother sit around my dad and talk like Gauti was.. how will we cover the loan and blah blah, but my dad always says, if it makes her happy, then it's worth it!

LOVING MAMAJI!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gallu4evazainabkazmi65rakun 4eva-Yami-HealMeForevermjht_one

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "some words for mamaji" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
he is te best mamaji for pakka Approve

SS_nisha

Groupbie

SS_nisha

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
ya ..bestest of the best mamaji...honestly speaking my own dad wud nvr do dt 4 me...!!

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hes very nice

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
he is such a sweet mamaji
i also felt bad when sia said that...and he loves her ore than he would have his own daughter probably

gallu4eva

gallu4eva

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i love mama ji

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
great mama ji

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hhmm well i guess cv's forgot that mamajee has a black business and bought sia a scootie on loan LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.