mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think La has not changed... I think CV's plan for a huge twist for us...Edited by mittusingh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wrong forum .this is saathiya forum not ipkknd.must have mistaken😉
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes, your in the wrong forum
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am moving this post to the Iss Pyaar forum

Yuks
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I disagree, I think Lavanya has changed. Khushi has had a positive impact on Lavanya, she has truly made the effort to change to impress Nani and be the ideal wife for Arnav. That is what is sad about this, she's trying so hard yet hasn't won Arnav's heart. I know Arnav has yet to acknowledge his feelings for Khushi but he knows he doesn't care for Lavanya, doesn't want to marry her so why not be honest with her? I don't like that he is leading her on and giving her false hope
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I disagree, I think Lavanya has changed. Khushi has had a positive impact on Lavanya, she has truly made the effort to change to impress Nani and be the ideal wife for Arnav. That is what is sad about this, she's trying so hard yet hasn't won Arnav's heart. I know Arnav has yet to acknowledge his feelings for Khushi but he knows he doesn't care for Lavanya, doesn't want to marry her so why not be honest with her? I don't like that he is leading her on and giving her false hope

Agreed! I have been saying this for weeks now! I think the time has FINALLY come for ASR to let La go! I know last time she left HE didnt stop her. It was Kushi's meddling that got them back together again! (However, La has severed her purpose).

Even during the time when things were still tense between A & K I thought La should exit! But NOW it is high time! Arnav KNOWS he doesent love her, and whatever he is feeling for Kushi is overtaking everything else!

I think with the Shyam marraige track, eventually she WILL leave! But I dont want her to just "walk out"! I want Arnav to TELL her he dosent love her and she DESERVES to find someone who does!

So time to fess up and let La find her own happiness with someone who will love her and give her that special place in HIS life! Arnav CANT do it, so why let La and the rest of the RM people live in false hope?
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think La has changed!  I mean, all Khushi's efforts could not have been for naught!!!  I really felt bad for La when she told the girls that Laxmi was part of 'her' family. She considers the Raizadas her family now... I can't believe La's inevitable exit is making me kind of sad.  Her talks/encounters w/ Mami are hilarious.  She really needs to stay!!!   

Oh and I feel bad for Nani too...  She finally accepts her grandson's choice, even seems quite happy about La's change today, and now she'll have her heart torn out when ASR dumps her...

He should put an end to this la thing, stat!!!  
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
La deserves better than what she is getting from ASR. He needs to be honest with her.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

true..