Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Lol...every time I see his picture I just start laughing automatically...ha ha...

What else do you know about him Ravi?

He direct and act in a film called Lathika ROFL Lathika was run in theatre for more than 200 days ROFL No one watch the film our own Power Star run the movie in theatre for 200 days... ROFL

Edited by Ravi. - 06 November 2011 at 1:51pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*MOTW - TN SPL Halloween BBQ* (Page 7)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Ok my question to smiles ...

If you had to go on a date with your favourite actor Embarrassed ... and ask him just one question ... only one ... what will it be ?? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@ Bhavanab

To be honest I do not have a fav. actor.  But if I were to ask a question, I would ask him to tell me something he likes about me and why he decided to go on a date with me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Great job daa Smiles hugsss

going to go through rest of the answers and comment soonnn... and tomororw we will have our new MOTW for TN up but still members are welcome to gril smiles till the week ends ROFL hugsss

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.