Navya

Navya love - Love at first sight Ya Attraction?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I Completly agree with anya123.. i said from mine experience only

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Navya love - Love at first sight Ya Attraction?? (Page 2)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sayaani-Chidiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Sayaani-Chidiya

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Deffo the 1st meeting ws jst an attraction...she fell fr him fr his good looks...but love happened only aftr she realised dat anant is a good guy, IMO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijjim

-Sara

Goldie

-Sara

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Ya agree with u ut later she did fell for him knowing his nature whereas anant for for her after knowing her i think looks didint affect him much

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
agree that she was attracted to anant first due to his good looks...but she started loving him wen she started knowing him onlyyy

-Liana-

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Addictz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I am totally agree with you esha.

-Liana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liana-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha_friends20

Yes but if a very abd looking guy might have saved navya ... do u thnk she might have fallen for him ?

well the question is lil difficult to answer bcos it didnt happen na?? we didnt see someone bad looking guy to save navya,we hv seen a hundsome guy Blushing saved him jispe koi bhi ladki fida ho sakti hai Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 

look matters like if u ask me personally i think there is no one who ll like me or fall for me bcos i hv nothing special to attract anyone but whn two people involve in a relationship whtever the first impression was,doesnt matter later whc matters the love & understanding they share, thier nature..bhaviour etc..suppose a good looking guy bhaving rude & try to dominat u,will u continue ur relatishipship with him??

Divi...A_SS

-Yamini-

IF-Rockerz

-Yamini-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@esha Navya in first sight attract with Anant...but she didnt love that time...later she knows more about him and understand that he is a good boy ...after that only she fall in love with him...Embarrassed

let think we in navya's side ...if anant like guy save us from kundos...defintely infirst sight we will get attraction from him...samething happens to Navya...Embarrassed

@liana ...good question dear ClapClap...if he handsome but his behaviour is not good...rude and dominating us..defintely we wont accept that guy...

Edited by yamini_anya - 01 November 2011 at 6:37am

Shairee

Groupbie

Shairee

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I think the look does matter when you meet/see someone.  For me Navya fell for the looks of Anant and also women have the sixth sense of falling in love when they meet someone the first time.  Whereas with men, according to me, they are a bit slow in realizing their true feelings

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.