Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cute_gurl

Romancewali teacheriyaaaπŸ€—

ahhh...La's finally risen in the eyes of the dark lord isee...oops i mean nani πŸ˜†
aaj kal potterwa ka bhoot sarr pe sawar hai πŸ˜†

Camerawale ki jai ho!πŸ‘

ee ka maagik hai  bhai.. aj kal potwale ko pasand karne lagi 😈🀣 ..what was the fault of our Business Tycoon ...U deserted him !! BooohooohoooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bilkul, Double jai ho !!
🀣
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww! Sathi dear...Dat was amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Awww! Sathi dear...Dat was amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sharmi, darls... Thanxxx a bunch, Hon...πŸ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Here I was waiting all parched for Lovely Mango Dollzz words ...and U literally shower me with it.. Sathhu is blissfully happy !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—..

That he was, Nadzii..First time I really saw him smiling in pure happiness, eyes twinkling in love, wanting to adore her ..Man, this hawwtie has got the hots himself...

Since I want ya with me for always, I will never indulge in such high risk thing, Plum cake...so U take care of OS n me will stick to Analysis ...πŸ˜ƒ

doll u deserve all da praising u get & im a big fan of ur analysis! but still wish u'd write an os πŸ˜

noorieee do u hear me?!?! could use some help here!!

@bold
getting back to arnie, there was calmness in his eyes na? he was finally happy!!

do listen to this song cuz whenever i hear da words, arnav comes to my mind & feel as if these lyrics are meant for him when khushi brought khushi to his life...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjzYnSviRn4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

doll u deserve all da praising u get & im a big fan of ur analysis! but still wish u'd write an os πŸ˜

noorieee do u hear me?!?! could use some help here!!

@bold
getting back to arnie, there was calmness in his eyes na? he was finally happy!!

do listen to this song cuz whenever i hear da words, arnav comes to my mind & feel as if these lyrics are meant for him when khushi brought khushi to his life...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjzYnSviRn4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Noorie Jaan knows I have a weak back, so she will not pester angels like moi...its only dawntoo's she hunts πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, as if he has found his sanctuary 😊

what was the song, Hun... Utube is not playing, says embedding not allowed ..would love to listen to it  if it has good lyrics
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ee ka maagik hai  bhai.. aj kal potwale ko pasand karne lagi 😈🀣 ..what was the fault of our Business Tycoon ...U deserted him !! BooohooohoooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bilkul, Double jai ho !!
🀣

Ab kya bataayein jaanu, aaj kal to potwale mein bhi businesswale dikhaye dete hainπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Desert nahi kiya...sirf dessert khane chali gayi..oops! I let out my healthy diet menu here!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Noorie Jaan knows I have a weak back, so she will not pester angels like moi...its only dawntoo's she hunts πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, as if he has found his sanctuary 😊

what was the song, Hun... Utube is not playing, says embedding not allowed ..would love to listen to it  if it has good lyrics

Nadzy..I hear you my darlin..but satthu's right..I only huntπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
She has her daily analysis to work onπŸ˜›
and you my dear, only seem to grace us with your postly presence once in a eid ka moon.
πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Ab kya bataayein jaanu, aaj kal to potwale mein bhi businesswale dikhaye dete hainπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Desert nahi kiya...sirf dessert khane chali gayi..oops! I let out my healthy diet menu here!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

esp dressed in brown shirt with choco eyes na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

U r in safe club... in our gang , every hour is dessert hour πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Nadzy..I hear you my darlin..but satthu's right..I only huntπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
She has her daily analysis to work onπŸ˜›
and you my dear, only seem to grace us with your postly presence once in a eid ka moon.
πŸ˜†

Atta Girl  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..C'mon  Noorie..Go , Go ..chase her ... Iss dawntoo ko pakdna aasan hi nahi, mumkin bhi hona chahiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even Eid ka moon is regular and sticks to its calender , not so our lil Lankan Missy...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
girls see if this works... not sure y it doesn't allow to embed da link