Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yes, sathu...I am trying to use gimp only...lets see how far I can get ahead with it πŸ˜Š
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

yes, sathu...I am trying to use gimp only...lets see how far I can get ahead with it πŸ˜Š

Great, Teach me too !!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Inky Pinky !!

Could not resist the forum na ... came back to give us the glimpse of ur lovely faceiya 😊

Thanxx, Dahling ...tho kya ithne din jhoot moot love karthi thi ...GrrrπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sathuu! Couldn't resist the forums. But im on my phone :)
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prinky02

Sathuu! Couldn't resist the forums. But im on my phone :)

I don't mind,yaara..as long as u r present and yapping with us ..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbarretto

AWESOME πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanxx, rbarrettoπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Waah! Kya Baat Hai! Beautiful spin of words.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

I love your siggie with the Mommy and baby lion. Too cute.😊

Thank You, Sbk  ..πŸ˜ƒ

I loved it too esp the expression on  the cub's face  ...

Are u a Castle fan ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaram

WOW! You have so beautifully described the emotions and the scene of yesterday in such a poetic manner!Lovely post!

Thank you, Swaram 😊
πŸ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DAMN IT DAMNT DAMN IT

how in da world did i miss ur analysis?!?!? im shooo sorry angel i guess this is da price i'v got to pay for not coming on line earlier! shooot

ok now getting back to da analysis & da epi, 

- I told myself I would never love , as much as I didn't want to, you came along and made me.

this is meant for arnav singh raizada! beautiful quote doll u do know how to nail it every single time DAMN IT πŸ˜ this guys was spell bound by da pretty damsel's charm. she was happily lighting da oil lamps & her beauty & innocence roamed around da living room in a gorgeous aroma. he was left with awe!!

ur a world class writer do u know that sathu? nope im not joking! i mean it & i mean it well got it? u never fail to shock me with ur analysis. it's high time u penned an os what say? im sure u'l kill me when u do so cuz i'l be lost with words to praise ur work & die a slow death courtesy of high blood pressure πŸ˜
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thanxxx, My Phavrit studentiyaa Noorie Jaan πŸ€—..

U did not miss much, Orange doll... y'day it was all about La n putting her high up on the pedestal ..Plus the usual Ra-bbba- vey  !!..but good camera work ...

Romancewali teacheriyaaaπŸ€—

ahhh...La's finally risen in the eyes of the dark lord isee...oops i mean nani πŸ˜†
aaj kal potterwa ka bhoot sarr pe sawar hai πŸ˜†

Camerawale ki jai ho!πŸ‘

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

DAMN IT DAMNT DAMN IT

how in da world did i miss ur analysis?!?!? im shooo sorry angel i guess this is da price i'v got to pay for not coming on line earlier! shooot

ok now getting back to da analysis & da epi, 

- I told myself I would never love , as much as I didn't want to, you came along and made me.

this is meant for arnav singh raizada! beautiful quote doll u do know how to nail it every single time DAMN IT πŸ˜ this guys was spell bound by da pretty damsel's charm. she was happily lighting da oil lamps & her beauty & innocence roamed around da living room in a gorgeous aroma. he was left with awe!!

ur a world class writer do u know that sathu? nope im not joking! i mean it & i mean it well got it? u never fail to shock me with ur analysis. it's high time u penned an os what say? im sure u'l kill me when u do so cuz i'l be lost with words to praise ur work & die a slow death courtesy of high blood pressure πŸ˜

Here I was waiting all parched for Lovely Mango Dollzz words ...and U literally shower me with it.. Sathhu is blissfully happy !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—..

That he was, Nadzii..First time I really saw him smiling in pure happiness, eyes twinkling in love, wanting to adore her ..Man, this hawwtie has got the hots himself...

Since I want ya with me for always, I will never indulge in such high risk thing, Plum cake...so U take care of OS n me will stick to Analysis ...πŸ˜ƒ