Fan Fictions

Dil,Dosti,Dance(Oneshots)~~Completed~~LastNotePg27 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 31

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

Awsum !! luvd the girls night out !!
want to c the girls getting talli in the show too

That would be awsome

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil,Dosti,Dance(Oneshots)~~Completed~~LastNotePg27 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Extracurricular activities

(ViHa-Dil)

"I cant freaking believe this.Go on a picnic!!!With KARAN sir!!!Sooo awesome",said Sharon in a dreamy voice.

"Duh...No kidding.It's gonna be awesome.And guess the best part.There's gonna be a LAKE there.Which means swimming!!!Which means...???",trailed of Kria suggestively.

The girls giggled while the boys looked on jealously.All but Vicky,who looked...well murderous.

"Ok WHAT THE HELL!!!Just look at MY deewani drooling all over the place over that stupid proffesor.",said Vicky in an irritated voice.

"And what's more, he's not even HERE yet.Imagine what will happen in the picnic.",said Rey in a glum voice.

"The picnic with the LAKE.",Swayam added."The one time the girls bond with each other,its while drooling over the new proffesor."

Vicky looked angrily at Neha who was gushing on about their counsellor.

"That's it.",he snapped."His stupid eyes,his stupid body,his stupid face...I've heard enough.Maybe even my Neha needs a reality check sometimes to see what's in front of her...",he made his way towards her, but was pulled back by the other boys.

"Are you raving.You cant just go up to Neha and profess your undying love to her, when surrounded by her friends,Sharon,Rinni and Simmi.You want Vishakha and Sharon to serve mashed Vicky to the college,",said Nilesh.

"So you want me to just stand here...Oh great!!!Now she's started on his hair.",said an exasperated Vicky."I mean seriously...his HAIR.Am I bald?NO!!!Then what's the difference between his hair and mine."

Before the rest of the boys could say anything else, the girls turned towards the door of the canteen and sighed.Professor Karan Malik, who for the girls was Adonis descended on the earth, and for the boys...well, the bane of their existence.

"So Louisans!!!Ready for the picnic.",said Karan, shooting them a killer smile which made the girls go weak in their knees.

"Yay!!!",cheered the girls, while the boys looked on in shock.

"He said LOUISANS and none of them even reacted.Not even SHARON!!!",said Rey in a shocked voice."Do you see that Vicky...Vicky...".

He turned toward Vicky who was lost in his own Karan-hating land,probably imagining drowning him in Tobasco sauce.Rey gave a sigh and turned around to watch Kria.

Vicky might have been a lot things, but he was defintely not a person who gave up on his future girlfriend to some stupid counsellor.The guys didnt want him to go talk to Neha in front of everyone.No probs...He smiled mischievously.He would get her alone, and he would be damned if he didnt make her notice the totally rocking SRK-Kajol chemistry between them...Besides, he was a tad bit afraid of Vishakha and Sharon.

"So umm...why dont we all sit down for a bit before we leave.",suggeted Vicky."I mean get to know each other so that no one tries to kill anyone by pushing them into the lake or something.",he said with a sideways glance at Sharon and Kria."I'll order juice for eveyone."

Everyone sat down around a table while Vicky ordered juice for everyone.Then he pulled up a chair and sat in a conspicuous position behind Swayam.Swayam raised his eyebrows at that but said nothing.A guy came with their juice and Vicky stood up and started handing them out to everyone.When he was giving Neha her glass, he accidentally-on purpose spilled it on her.Neha stood up with a shreak.

"What you doing Vicky.Now Neha's T-Shirt become all ganda...Thanx to you.",said Neha, glaring at Vicky.

"Why are you such a klutz dude?",said Vishakha.

Vicky began to apologise over and over.

"Hey Neha...Why dont you go change your T-Shirt in the locker room.We'll wait for you here.",suggested Kria.

"Ok...Neha changing fast and coming back."She went away, shooting another glare to Vicky before going.Vicky grinned to himself.Mission accomplished.Now to get away from there...

He sat back down on his seat.Soon an awkward but engaging conversation started.Awkward because Sharon and Kria were attempting to be civil to each other for the first time.Engaging because...well, Karan was taking part.Rey glowered as he saw Kria laugh at a joke that he had cracked.

"You know what Vicky...maybe you're right.Maybe you should go...",stopped suddenly, noticing that Vicky wasnt sitting behind Swayam anymore.He nudged Swayam.

"Where's Vicky???"

Neha took her bag and stuffed her juice stained clothes into it.

"Stupid dazzler.My favourite T Shirt...Ruined.Moron,idiot,ullu ka patha..."

"How colourful Neha.You used much better words when describing HIM...",said a voice darkly from behind Neha.

She whipped around and came face to face with Vicky, leaning casually against the lockers, as if it was completely normal.

"Vicky!!!What is wrong with you.This is GIRLS locker room.Meaning boys NOT allowed.",screamed Neha.

Vicky quickly went over to her and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shhh...do you want the whole college to come here."

Neha looked at him wide eyed.Why was her heart doing somersaults.Maybe she had acidity.Yah, that was probably the reason...

"So...I heard you say great stuff about our new professor.That good huh.",said Vicky in an intense voice.

Neha didnt know what to do.The immature,insensitive, jerk of a dazzler Vicky she could handle, but this intense, serious Vicky,who looked like he meant busines...she just didnt know how to react to.

"I-I".Brilliant,now she was stuttering.Vicky came one step towards her, and she took one step back until her back was against the locker.He placed two hands on either side of her head and smiled at her triumphantly.

"You love talking.Why arent you talking Neha.",said Vicky in a low voice.Neha gulped.Where on earth had her voice gone on a holiday to.Or maybe it was her brain...

"So filmy na, this whole setting.You are here,I'm here.And look...", he gently blow onto her face"...there's even a breeze now.Arent you wondering why this is the way it is."

"Coincidence???"Bingo!!!Finally her voice was back.Though even she could hear the uncertainty in her voice.Dang!!!

Vicky raised his eyebrows and gave her another triumphant smile.

"You dont sound so sure.Flustered are we???Just like Simran when around Raj."

Neha widened her eyes in shock.He spoke DDLJ!!!

"What's that suppposed to mean?",in a lot more confident voice than she felt.

"It means...that just like in your filmy world, ther is something between US!!!Emphasis on US.Something which you should not try to cover up by drooling over the student counsellor."

"Neha not knowing what you meaning.",said Neha in a defiant voice.

"Meaning!!!Thats what you refuse to see.The meaning of us.But know something...thats what I'm here for.I'm not THAT lazy.I'll work a little hard, and very soon you'll understand what I mean.",said Vicky shooting her a warm, genuine smile.

His words and his smile sent a flutter through through her heart.How could she walk away from someone so genuine and cute?She stopped trying to leave, she stopped trying to rationalise her every move, just stood there and looked at him.

"Ahem"

Neha and Vicky looked towards the entrance, not realising they were in the same position as before.

Karan looked at them with an amused expression."I think I'll just pretend that I never saw anything in the locker room."And then he WINKED at them...

Rey and Kria asked her about it later.She didnt have an answer, nor did she come to know how THEY came to know about the whole fiasco.This lead them to make assumptions of their own and smirk at her knowingly evry time they saw her and Vicky exchange glances.Damn them...

I know this is a bit different from the ViHa scenes that we actually get on D3,but I love them and sometimes feel that they are treated more like a comedy couple.Anyways hoped you liked it.Pls comment and press the 'like' button if you liked it.Add me to your buddy list if you want pms please

Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 11 November 2011 at 2:19am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunKZysha2050kie91Karunyandreacontact.remyasweettasi2cute4u_22Molly.Swaronshiningstarzdeepa101ramya26SSsanasonulov_in_d_airArSha_Forever21Neha21ninatishsweetapple2995taniya_dostiijazzeretteHPmaniacSaumya_D3anniemathiaskrshaffy_arshasukanyaa-Drama_Queen-sweetbutbroken.Comics_Music.SugarCubesNxt_rockstarcrazyskykuhu_ArshaZehnaseeb.lovely7010CrazyGirl.21-MamuKiBhanji-

love_arsha

Goldie

love_arsha

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
outstanding nd iots of clap for uClapClap

hey, nice update and i loved your ff nd next time pls pm me plsssWink

Edited by pallavi.sood89 - 11 November 2011 at 2:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
It's sooo cute!!!! I luv viha nd dis was awesum!!!!!

-Ishita

Edited by Dancedevil - 11 November 2011 at 2:40am

..DamonCrazy..

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
nice 1
totaly alag bt nice viha!!!!

..DamonCrazy..

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunK..DamonCrazy..

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
wooohooo awsome job yaar!Clap i loved the viha scene! it was ssooo cute!!! can't wait til the next one pata nahi kya likhoge hahhaWink

..DamonCrazy..

LovelyDil

LovelyDil

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
AWW!!!!!!!!
It wud b AWESUM if Vicky actualy showed dis SHADE!!!

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top