Fan Fictions

Dil,Dosti,Dance(Oneshots)~~Completed~~LastNotePg27 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 31

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
OMG , i m impressed , loved d way u sketched the whole story , Kriyaansh was soo damn adorable , hats off , luvd ur os , plz do pm me whn u write a new one Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drama_Queen-..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil,Dosti,Dance(Oneshots)~~Completed~~LastNotePg27 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
hey gr8 idea of one shots!! U write well..plz pm me wen u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys...Thanx soo much for ur support.I didnt expect so many people ti like my story.Obviously i'll be continuing now.I have a few more ideas in my head wich i shall be expanding upon.And I'll try to update as soon as possible but please bear with me if i'm a little late bcos lyk i said earlier, im in 10th and have less free tym.Once again,thanx for your lovely comments.I had a request...if you want pms, could u pls press d lyk button on my os post...it'll be easier for me to send pms dis way

Edited by dmg_forever - 02 November 2011 at 12:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana292cute4u_22sweetapple2995Nirju99shaffy_arshacrazyskysun-naaaaaaaaa

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
tht was so so so cuteSmileSmile,,,,,,,,,gr8 job yrThumbs UpClap,,plz continue i luv it,,,,,,,,,,,,,n plz pm me Embarrassed

..DamonCrazy..

HottySUSHANT786

Groupbie

HottySUSHANT786

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
it was nice plz write more

..DamonCrazy..

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I wud also like PM's!!!

..DamonCrazy..

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
awesome yrr... do continue...its remarkable..!! wow!! :D 
and dnt frget to PM me... ;) :P

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...Thanx sooo much for your lovely comments and support on my previous OS.Here's a new one...Hope you like it

Dil Se Dosti

(KriCky-Dosti)

"Life is fun,it's full on masti,

Dil se karte hai hum sab se dosti"

The usually alive St. Louis College seemed strange and kind of creepy to Kria without its assortment of students.Dang!!!She knew she was too early for rehearsals.Obviously she couldnt do anything about it except for going inside and waiting for the rest of her team.She had got used to thinking of both the former Weaklings and Dazzlings as her team.Thinking of her whole set of friends-old and new gave her a warm fuzzy feeling.

Speaking of...there was someone else who gave her the same fuzzy feeling.To bad their story did not want to move ahead of the "just friends" track.Great friends...Yes.BEST friends...Yes.But Kria wanted more.Though she had a feeling she would have to wait a lot longer.Rey and Kria had become friends very recently.She couldnt tip everything over just because of a decision taken at a wrong time.Well...there was no point frying her brain so much over it.Kria started to do her warm up exercises-a much more useful activity than pondering over her love life...or lack of one.

"Well,Well,Well...If it isnt my favourite girl.Up at the crack of dawn huh!!!Couldnt sleep thinking about me all night.",said a playful voice.

Kria felt a smile forming on her face."Vicky",she said turning around.

She never had any doubts as to why Vicky was the second most popular and wanted guy in college.His cute,boyish smile and smiling eyes could sometimes even increase Kria's heartbeat,even though she had already lost herself to his best friend.He become a great friend of hers ,almost as quickly as Rey, after the two former rival teams had joined up.He would always lighten the mood with his childish jokes and keep her in fits of laughter.Morover, she had realised that he truly loved Neha and treated her like a princess, even though they werent officially together yet.Everyone of course knew that they were meant to be and had accepted it.

"Favourite girl???Now what would your "deewani" have to say about THAT???",said Kria, matching her friend's playful tone.

"Well I realised last night that you are my true soulmate.Guess people will just have to deal with it.",said Vicky, slinging his one arm over Kria's shoulder and giving a mock sigh.

"Okay...we can go pick out my wedding dress today and run off to Vegas tommorow."said Kria smiling widely.Oh Vicky...God bless him always.He always managed to make her smile, in the most serious of situations...

"Now,Now Kria...that's very naughty of you.How could you even think I would do that.I mean...What would Rey say???,"he replied, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at her.

Instantly the smile dissapeared from her face and was replaced with a scowl.Vicky was also the one who had caught on VERY quickly on her not-so-small "crush".Curse him...

"Shut up Vick.",she grumbled,

"Aww...Is the strong and tough Kria Ghai BLUSHING.This is an epic moment.Where's my camera when you need it???",groaned Vicky.

Kria took her bag and hit him on his head.

"Ouch...Hey that hurt Kriz.",grumbled Vicky.

"Good!!!It was supposed too.And stop calling me by that stupid nickname.Its...stupid.',said Kria calmly.

'Very creative Kria.And hey...this is colossaly unfair.Why use me as a punching bag just because you are well...IN DENIAL.",said Vicky, playful again.He was never too angry for a long time.

"No one is in denial here Vick.I do NOT love Reyansh.",said Kria stubbornly.

"LOVE!!!"said Vicky excitedly."I never said anything about love.Oh God,you are in LOVE...with my chuddy-buddy.I knew it."he screamed excitedly.

"No I dont!!!"

"Then WHY do you resemble a human tomato?,"asked Vicky."Cmon Kriz",...Kria groaned at that,"EVERYONE's noticed the whole lot of sexual tension between you too..."

"Vicky!!!"interrupted Kria mortified.

"...so I think you should just get on to it,if you know what I mean..."

"Vicky..."

"...live happily ever after, and most importantly name your first kid after me.",finished Vicky.

"VICKY!!!This conversation is OVER...I mean it.",said Kria, truly resembling a human tomato.

"Whatever you say sweetheart...you know its true though.",said Vicky triumphantly."Its gonna happen one of these days you know.You love him, he loves you,what more is needed?"

"Reyansh does not love ME.I am just...well me remember.",mumbled Kria.

Vicky looked at Kria pitifully."Sweetheart, you truly are the most clueless person whom I have ever met.JUST you!!!You are one very special girl Kria Ghai...never forget that."

Kria smiled at him warmly.

"Oh and you dont have about your soulmate's casanova image.He knows your a keeper...Besides, if he doesnt I'll make sure he does...Of course the offer of running away to Vegas is always open you know.",said Vicky, winking at her.

Kria threw back her head and laughed.No doubt he was pretty annoying a lot of time, but she was truly lucky to have him as her friend.

"Kria!Vicky!",said a non too happy voice.Obviously since it was Rey and seeing Vicky and Kria in such a cosy position with his arms around her and she laughing so freely and standing so close to him was not a very...comfortable sight for Rey.Kria blushed again and Vicky smirked knowingly along with everyone else.Neha raised her eyebrows at him, though she too was smirking at Rey and Kria, and Vicky sent her a wink in return.

"Hey guys...Came early?You didnt have to wait long for us did you?",asked Rey casually, though no one was fooled by his indirectly asking how long they had been together,

"No need to be worried dude...I would never dream of coming in between your Raj-Simran story.I was just gonna suggest to my dear Kriz here that we practice the routine for your wedding instead of footloose.What say guys???",said Vicky in a very serious tone and walked over to the middle of the rehearsal hall leaving TWO human tomatoes behind him.Everyone almost fell done with laughter while Rey and Kria decided in their minds that they were gonna roast him alive over a barbeque pit.Very deep connection...

You're a true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside
When something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend
-Miley Cyrus(True Friend)

Press the like button for pms

Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 02 November 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi530cute_minikritikakapoorRajeswaripsSoUrPunKchandana29kria_rox45Prachi_12andsvaishnavikrascontact.remyamadhurim1996MadeehaNpranathi14angel1302vanshika456RanbirJiashiningstarzdeepa101susiramya26aashima.jindalsuchitrabeheraMysterious.LadyAabhiArSha2cute4u_22lov_in_d_airKoolKatzkreya204star_2012grungta11muzzy_sklovekriyaansh21Neha21medha16TheBlueAngelnatashaa46kokoARSHAnebusweetapple2995rutaninatishdon girlsHPmaniacArShaAngelstaniya_dostiiPinkpearlyjazzeretteStolenKiss.Saumya_D3KriyanshDazzling_SmileanniemathiaskrLuvAly_KriYanshsweetbutbrokenHR-DMG4life-Drama_Queen-sukanyaaHot.Pink.Heelsyogini64shaffy_arshaSugarCubeskriyanshfanHimu_arsha-adorabubbles-Kanchi..Nxt_rockstar.Comics_Music.sun-naaaaaaaaacrazyskyluv_arsha..Rish..The007ShivaniKriYaansh960lovely7010Zehnaseeb...KR.._SenbonZakura_CrazyGirl.21ZaYa_Beintehaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top