Page 1 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 2 Page 31

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...I decided to make this thread of random oneshots.They will mostly be based on KriYaansh, but I will also focus on other couples,friendships and dance.I might take a little time to update since I'm in 10th so bear with me.Well I'll update ahead ONLY if you think I should after reading my first OS .Here it is:

Index
1.My Baatcutter(KriYansh-Dil)Pg 1
2.Dil se Dosti(KriCky-Dosti)Pg 4
3.Bach ke rehna re baba(D3 Girls-Dance)Pg 7
4.Extracurricular Activities(ViHa-Dil)Pg 9
5.Understanding(KriSha-Dosti)Pg 10
6.Right Round(KriYaansh-Dance)Pg 13
7.U,Me Aur Damon(KriYaansh-Dil)Pg 17
8.A Love Like No Other(Dosti)Pg 21

My Baatcutter

(KriYaansh-Dil)

"Come on now Kria...You cant stay under that blanket all day", said an exasperated Smriti.

"I can and will.I'm never going back to that place again, with its stupid,insufferable casanovas.",mumbled Kria dramatically.

"Since when did you start becoming such a drama queen.You're totally overreacting."said Smriti.

Kria threw her blankets off herself and faced her mother.Her normally twinkling hazel eyes were now round with anger.She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at her mother.

"I just suffered my first heartbreak and instead of making me watch overrated mindless chick flicks while eating ice creams and cookies,you are REPRIMANDING me!!!.",said Kria angrily.

Smriti rolled her eyes."Heartbreak...I swear you have been watching way too much bollywood drama with Neha.All you had was a little argument and here you are acting like Meena Kumari.I did not thi...", she suddenly gets cut off by the doorbell ringing repeatedly.A gleam comes into her eyes while on the other hand Kria has a murderous look on her face.

"Before you open that door, let me tell you one thing...I'm out for blood and have Tandoori Reyaansh Singhania on my menu.Do NOT let him in if you want to save your "darling" Rey.",said Kria in a slow dramatic voice.Smriti raises her eyebrows at her daughter before going down to open the door."I really need to have a chat with Neha about their movie nights.",she mumbled.She opened the door, and her face brightened up on seeing her daughter's boyfriend standing with a sheepish look on his face.

"Um...Hello aunty!",he squeaked as he tried to gage her reaction towards him.

She smiled at him.Poor boy looked so damn nervous."What did you do Rey?",she sighed.

"Nothing!!!I swear it wasnt even my fault..."..."Ok-Ok I believe you."cut in Smriti."She's upstairs in her room.But let me warn you...quoting Kria-She has Barbeque Reyaansh Singhania on her menu...or maybe it was Tandoori...",seeing that she was not reassuring Rey at all she just nodded her head towards Kria's room.

"Baatcutter!!!Kria!!!You here.",called out Rey, as he entered Kria's room.He steadied himself, went over to his girlfriend's bed and pulled the blankets off her.Even he didn't know what suddenly made him so brave,

"REY",screamed Kria and fixed her murderous gaze on him.Rey couldnt help but smile.Even when angry she looked so damn cute, with her lips jutting out in a pout and her round eyes staring angrily at him.

"So now you are smiling!!!Perfect.",snapped Kria.

Rey sighed and sat down next to her."Come on na baatcutter, let it go.You no I hate it when you are mad at me."

"Let it go!!!You were PDA-ing all over the corridor with Ms.Oh-So-Perfect Alia(Random char) and you want me to let it GO!!!", said Kria and turned her head away from him.

"Kria...You are totally blowing this out of proportion.SHE came and flung herself on ME, and the next thing I know, she's kissing me on my cheeks."said Rey exasperatedly.

"Yeah and you were enjoying it too much to you know like...PUSH HER AWAY.",replied Kria sarcastically.

"I did but you had already stomped off..."Rey tried to put his hand on her shoulder but she pushed it away."Kria cmon...", she ignored him and kept looking the other way.Suddenly, Rey put his arms around her from behind and pulls her into his strong arms.She tried to push him away but gave up after some time.The fact that her heartbeat sped up by 100 km/hr might have had something to do with it...

"Kria Ghai...YOU are my baatcutter.I love YOU.Thousand girls wearing short skirts and with makeup might fling themselves on me, but none of them can be you.",whispered Rey.It wasnt a sappy love poem or a long speech professing that he could drown himself in her love.It was perfect, which was why strong,tough Kria Ghai melted like an ice cream on a summer day and allowed a goofy smile to appear on her face,She turnned around to face him.

"Sachi..", said Kria cutely.

"Muchi...",replies Rey with a smile.

They sat for a while like that, smiling stupidly at each other before they heard a cough.They pushed themselves away from each other like guilty,lovestruck teenagers...which come to think of it...they were.They saw Smriti standing with a tray of cookies and ice cream.

"I guess you wouldnt be needing these anymore Kria"

My first D3 fic so pls dont bash if its too lame.On the other hand,press the like button if you like it and want me to cont and get pms...Cheers!!!

Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 09 May 2012 at 4:19am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorRajeswaripsSoUrPunKjheeelchandana29kria_rox45Prachi_12andsnilnibeditarimssssssprachi.kajen9950649757sm1ley_remycontact.remyaddd3KarunyandreaMadeehaNpranathi14Muks20niki4lifeshiningstarzdeepa101get_jasneetkatiehiwatariNihson2cute4u_22suchitrabeheraharshita29396ramya26lov_in_d_airMysterious.LadyAabhiArShaArSha_Foreverjyoti_arshatrishikarajput0dollyduagrungta11lovekriyaansh21Neha21TheBlueAngel~~ MICK ~~sweetapple2995kokoARSHAnebunatashaa46rutacuty_kninatishdon girlsCutielovesChocsHPmaniacPinkpearlytaniya_dostiijazzerette100littledevilsNirju99Saumya_D3inshuuanniemathiaskrmedha16StolenKiss.maddieeeEffacious--RAINA--princessSoniadaisydee425sukanyaasujana9-Drama_Queen-magical_maniayogini64Hot.Pink.HeelsSugarCubeskriyanshfanAmti4u-adorabubbles-PumpkinnNxt_rockstarKanchi..kajensweetshinesun-naaaaaaaaacrazyskykuhu_ArshaInfinities..Rish..KriYaansh960lovely7010_SenbonZakura_CrazyGirl.21ZaYa_Beintehaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil,Dosti,Dance(Oneshots)~~Completed~~LastNotePg27" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
really commendable work.
m damn impressed
i luv ur writing style
n smirti's part was really pleasing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunK..DamonCrazy..

ruta

Goldie

ruta

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
a very cutely written scene..pls do continue with these..i was smiling all along while reading your FF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

kriyanshfan

IF-Rockerz

kriyanshfan

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
luvd it
pm me pls

..DamonCrazy..

~~ MICK ~~

Goldie

~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hey this was amazingly superb.. i loved it so much...ClapClapClap
ClapClapClap
and can u plz continue on the same track ?? wud love to read ki aage kya hota hai.. Smile n do write regularly.. Wink please PM me next time u write aage ka..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunKHot.Pink.Heels..DamonCrazy..

lov_in_d_air

lov_in_d_air

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
hey...grt work...really really gud writingThumbs Up...lovd d way u portrayed d characters esplly of rey Smile 

grt work...keep it up...Clap

..DamonCrazy..

nebu

Goldie

nebu

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Good job yaarClapThumbs Up. You should continue .

..DamonCrazy..

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

DUDE!!!! that was sooo cute plzz continue i loved it!

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top