Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Trust and Communication

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I strongly believe in the institution of marriage and believe that trust and communication are 2 strong pillars of any successful marriage. To me love comes after these two. Husband and wife have to trust each other completely before giving in. And the trust builds upon having a free and good communication between them. There is no need to hide anything from each other.Where there is trust, faith and communication love comes between husband and wife automatically.
What Jeevika and family did is wrong. When Dr. Manan came to Vadhera house, they should have cleared it with them at that moment. I know beeji would not have done it but Jeevika should have told Viren everything when they were returning back. She had enough time. This would have rather gained more respect and trust from Viren. I agree there was nothing between Jeevika and Manan but it was one-sided and that is what she should have told him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trust and Communication" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
why shud she tell abt a guy who wanted to marry her but she never had an affair with? though she had crush on him...i agree beeji's behavior towards manan made things suspicious but it really wasnt a big issue...

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Ashly, I disagree with you. Yes a girl's side is not supposed to tell each and every crush, infatuation she has or had to the prospective boy's side. But in this case Viren is not prospective boy..He is more than that as their roka is done and marriage is fixed. I think Jeevika had more than crush in this case. It was between admiration, infatuation, liking but little less than love.

This whole suspicion has been given fire by Virat and he being Viren's brother definitely holds more value as of now. Virat clearly told Viren what he heard and saw in Rishikesh so doubts are certain to be raised in Viren's mind and then he goes back to all the times when Manan was there in Mussorie and knee-jerk or extreme reatcion Manan got from Jeevika's family kind of confirms Viren's doubts. More than Jeevika, I am upset with her family - Beeji, Chachi, Chacha.. Why was the need for such a reaction if there was nothing between Jeevika-Manan? If your heart is clean then no need to worry. Beeji could have causually asked Manan "how come you are here?" instead of screaming "tum, yahan".. This reaction confirmed Virat's doubts.
Ashly, if Beeji had told Viren afterwards that Manan liked Jeevika but not the other way then there would have been no problem at all. This weird reaction has sowed the seeds of doubt and are making him think that family is hiding something. He is just trying to find the truth and he being a lawyer and kind of sanskar he has got are telling him to find the truth and tell Dadaji about it.
If beeji had dealt with Manan situation with maturity then there would have been no issues. And also, Jeevika should not have gone to meet Manan in the lawn when her answer was NO. She should have stayed inside and Manan would have got his answer... Now that she went (even though she did not say a word), don't you think she should have said something to Viren about it? She is in Vadhera's house and going early in the morning to meet Manan even when her roka is done - is this all morally right? She did not utter a word but her presence there in the lawn tells us something...
I will like to add something here - if Jeevika or her family had told about one-sided love of Manan to Viren then he would have been more than happy and then had never mentioned about her past afterwards. It's past and is done so no need to talk about it again and again, sticking to his word "mein un patiyon mein se nahin hun jo apni biwi ke past ko baar baar kuredte hain."

Edited by anjubala - 01 November 2011 at 8:54am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.