Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Monday 31/10 /11

Rathy's problem is sorted out - GDP manages to find the missing footage - will do the Thursday update soon.  Sandhya and Shyamala are talking about going to a temple and a visit to the josiyar. Well, time to plan Rathy's future. Ezhil promptly walks in, all happy and announces that she is marrying her lover boy Naren " his parents met my dad...all arranged...blah blah..." Sandhya looks pensive first but manages to bless Ezhil ( romba mukkiam, pulugu moottai..)

Konica and Kavitha - Kavitha is getting ready to go ou and Konica wants her to stay home -
" some thing important, 1/2 hour kazhichu kilambu mma " Well, to cut a long story short, Vidya's dad, Aanand meetsdarling wife face to face - Konica comes to know that he is her dad too -  SHOCK - in all caps.

Pest Ezhil vazhinjufies to Naren saying that she wants Naren to hand over the saree to her. Naren dilly dallies . Ezhil wants Naren to go out with her - generally nalla vazhiyuthu, Roja kku veppam 1000 degree C !!! Shyamala and sandhya decide to inform Rathy about Naren's wedding with Ezhil. Rathy could not care less - tells them that she is least bothered " he is changed a lot and I am not even sure if I really knew him !! Anyways, let us skip this subject..."

Freeze

Update for Tues, Nov 1, 2011:

Anand and Vidya - he wants to know why she has been meeting Kavitha, knowing she is her mother, despite his having told her not to meet her.  Kavitha and Konica - Konica goes on and on in her irritating nasal voice about that appan and why didn't Kavitha tell her earlier that Anand was her husband, and why didn't Vidya tell her, and raves about her mother's maaji purushan - irritating voice, irritating dialog.  One thing is for sure, Anand raised his daughter better than Kavitha did - Kavitha has taught her daughter to hate her dad, while Vidya does not hate her mother.  Konica tells Kavitha to promise that she won't meet Vidya again, and the weakling Kavitha promises - I am irritated with her too.

PK and Ezhil in his office.  Naren comes there, wants to know why PK called him, PK wants to know if he ate, Naren says No, the cafeteria was out of food, so PK calls someone while Ezhil goes and brings her lunch dabba (periya sacrificing woman!) and gives it to Naren.  She says she made it at home - liar!  PK insists that he should eat it, Naren asks what about Ezhil, what will she eat, and PK says that Naren saapitaa, Ezhil saapitta madhiri, she will be happy and not miss eating - avvalavu looove.  I know one thing for sure - if Naren and Ezhil get married, I am out of this show.  KB sir, I do not have the time to get unhappy watching yet another miserable serial.

Anand and Kasi - Konica comes there and starts off her tirade again.  He calls her Priya, she says that was the name he gave her, she discarded it a long time back, she is Konica.  She regrets the time she was friendly with him, addresses him as Nee, uses some foul language, then gets angry with Vidya for acting, says they are all good at acting.  Vidya comes down, tells her to stop talking to her father like that. Konica says he was a useless appan, abandoned his wife and child, raises his nasal voice, screams like a banshee.  She says he used to go to the racecourse, spent the money which was to have been used for school fees on gambling and lost it all.  That was why her mother left him.  Vidya obviously doesn't know this.  This raving and ranting by Konica goes on for some time, and finally she tells Vidya never to come to her house again or to call her or her mother, and leaves.  Thank God!  I was so tired of her nasal voice and shrieking.  Once again, i will say that Anand has brought up his daughter better than Kavitha did with Konica.

Naren in the hospital - Rathy comes there, and congratulates him on his upcoming marriage to Ezhil and asks him why he didn't tell them himself. 

Thodarum ...

Wednesday - Eclat??

yes..yes...Eclat here..

Wednesday 2nd November 2011 - Episode 154

RB congratulates Naren on his engagement with Ezhil, the moment she heard the news she wanted to celebrate.  Why did not inform any of us she asks him.  She wants sweets atleast after the wedding, a party too.  The arrangements for the wedding is on in full swing she  eggs on.  Ezhil visited home and told amma and anni she concludes.  Oh so Ezhil told echoes Naren.  What all you told me that she calls, smses fumes Rathy leaves for her room.  Naren follows her.  Naren wants her to listen to him but Rathy doesnt want to.  Rathy declares that everything is over between them.  She is not going to fight with him saying he cheated , not going to get angry, nor cry - no such crap .  His life - he has all the rights to decide on it.  She is no one to question his decision.  She thought that everything was fair in love, that love was unconditional, but all that was proved wrong.  She is still puzzled at where she went wrong, why he moved away from her, the Gangotri to this - the source- was lost on her.  She wants Naren to go down memory lane, think of those lines he used to sing in college days when he saw Rathy.  Unnikrishnan sings Bharathi's unnaiyE Rathi endRu as BGM.   Maybe he sang with Ezhil's name.  The song would sound as sweet even with that name says RB.  Naren shakes his head with a smile on his lips.  People say that Woman's heart is pure, but she would say Men are.  Because they keep wiping off things.  

Rathy asks Naren to go and get married to Ezhil but please be sincere to her she requests.   And please do invite for the wedding, do not give excuses like it was embarrasing etc etc.  Rathy will definitely attend the wedding for it is her friend's wedding.   Rathy will come with some present, give it to him and leave immediately.  Naren will then send a request to the light music party to sing ninnayE Rathi endRu, who will do it promptly.  Rathy will come back and listen to the whole song for it was dedicated to Dr.RB by Dr.Naren.  Both Naren & Rathy in tears.  Rathy continues her monologue, it was Naren who taught her to laugh, to joke, to live life but he never taught how to forget him.  At this point she loses a little of that self control and is teary.  What started with a smile, floated with dreams has ended in tears - love.   Now let us be practical - Rathy regains her composure.  Any good thing must come to an end.  Now it is the time to say bye bye to their love.  If Naren hears his heart it would tell him that Rathi still loves him.

GDP & Shyamala sitting on the steps waiting for Vicky.  Shyamala rants on Vicky's  belief in josiyam, kili josiyam etc etc.  He wastes all the wealth in this.  Whose wealth asks GDP.  Nothing is his personal wealth replies Shyamala.  Even now he has gone to Nanganallur to some Devi aruL josiyar buying flowers and fruits for about Rs.1000.  Shyamala's phone rings - Vicky's call.  She answers now difficult time - it has been so since the day of their wedding.  Then the answers are in monosyllables but in a happy tone, GDP is watching this with a smile /grin.  Shyamala updates, they have to feed beggars at the temple for four saturdays - then orE yOgam thaan - GDP asks if yOgam for beggars - if they get free food for four saturdays then?  Don't tease says Shyamala, who continues.  They would get introduced to some rich fellow, then they would just be out of reach... from the police teases GDP again.  Asks Shyamala to tell Vicky to work somewhere until his dreams come true.  He doesnt seem to listen laments Shyamala.  Thank God that he is born in a rich family.  Then you work recommends GDP, also finds a way to do correspondence degree and then find work at SN.  Shyamala believes in her husband's talents - she would live life queen size.  GDP concludes it is Shyamala who is spoiling her hubby.

Anand getting ready.  Vidya comes to tell him she is leaving for parlour.  What about breakfast  Anand wants to know, Vidya would have straight lunch when Kasi comes and cooks.   Are you having lunch there Anand asks.   Maybe your mother wants to feed you.  Vidya says she does visit them.  After all they are her sister and mother.   They argue about it.  Vidya asks if he is asking this as repayment?  She compares Dhronacharya's asking for Ekalavya's thumb, just because Anand hates her mother she need not.  Vidya gets call from Konica who asks where she is.  Vidya tells of the disagreement between her and her father.  Anand snatches the phone from Vidya and questions Konica why she is calling now after so much of talk the other day.   Konica replies since she is Konica she would call her sister any time any day.   Who are you to question?  Her father is the reply from Anand.  Is Vidya in a kindergarten  - why do you put so many conditions.  And who are you to question me counters Konica.  Anand is dumbstruck.  I will call my sister once or even one hundred thousand times, now give the phone to her orders Konica - prompt action by Anand who thrusts the phone onto Vidya's hands who collects the phone with a smile, continues her chat on the phone and leaves.

Akash in RB's cabin, tells he is unhappy with Naren's recent behaviour.  He did discuss it with Naren the other day.  Why did you talk to him questions Rathy.  You can wake someone who is asleep but cannot wake someone who is pretending to sleep.  Akash is confused as to who is sleeping and who is pretending.  He is confused but is also worried about their rift.   If this love has to end that way - so be it.  Dont worry consoles RB.  She was worried as to what made Naren change and things but now everything is out in the open, she has decided on a few things.  Dont be in a hurry advices Akash.  You are worried for my life but wont I be worried about it too questions Rathy.  She has decided on what to do, whom to marry in life.  Her thoughts are crystal clear she confides.  So you have decided on your marriage - Akash wants confirmation which Rathy promptly does.  She would marry soon, but please do not question when, where and to whom now she adds.  

Naren in PK's room.  Throws the cheque back at PK.  PK asks if the cheque bounced - less chances.  Naren cannot forget Rathy.  Dont forget,  You have her photo I will have her replies PK.  Naren wants Rathy back.  PK does not accept.  Gives back the cheque, asks Naren to go back and enjoy the money.  Do not become a comedian losing out on both the money and Rathy teases PK.  Naren tells PK he is going to tell Rathy all the truth - he stomps out of the room.  PK follows him after pondering what to do.

PK just outside RB's room opens the door to hear Rathy shouting at Naren for selling her as if she was a commodity.  And you are telling it without any shame.  Rathy is happy that their engagement stalled.  She is unhappy about Naren's double standards.  Naren blames PK.  Rathy compares both of them saying PK is bad but straight forward, he is much better, oh so will you marry him questions Naren.  Why not is RB's retort.  PK feels very happy outside, shows a thumbsup sign.  Rathy asks Naren to leave who is pleading her to give him another chance.    PK leaves, and after Naren leaves a thoughtful Rathy Bharathi thinks out aloud " a known devil is better than an unknown angel"

thodarum...

Edited by nithyamkv - 01 December 2011 at 12:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hareramkpattuppudavailavanyazatinaeljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shanthi Nilayam Oct 31 - Nov 3" in Shanthi Nilayam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Thursday - stepping in for Srima - folks , try to watch this episode. From
yesterday's promo...this episode is going to be real interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaiatina

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

Thursday - stepping in for Srima - folks , try to watch this episode. From
yesterday's promo...this episode is going to be real interesting

oh Roja, you are creating suspensuuu...

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay . I too felt that Konica was too much. Nakka, kOdukka??
You are right, the upbringing speaks.

@ Pattu, aama, liked it really Wink

Edited by rojapoooo - 03 November 2011 at 5:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavai

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Kalyanam thaan katti kitti Odi pOlamaa Illai Odi pOi kalyanam thaan kattikkalaama?? PK ai nalla irritate pannalaama, illatta avar vayathu erichalai kOttikkalaamaaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaieljay

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I watched that promo but I have a nagging suspicion that it will turn out to be a dream - whose?  I don't want to get my hopes up too soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavai

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
unfortunately I do not watch this regularly...a few episodes at the beginning I watched after Rp and eljay's talks...but could not continue...No time at all...

But you guys are doing a good job...buddies...

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

unfortunately I do not watch this regularly...a few episodes at the beginning I watched after Rp and eljay's talks...but could not continue...No time at all...

But you guys are doing a good job...buddies...

oh Atina, you are really missing KB!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top