Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SiNal Fighting the Case Against Each-Other?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Do you think SINal fighting this court case against each-other, will affect their personal relationship or they will keep their personal lives separate from their professional lives? 

SiNal have been making progress in their personal (love life) of late, but with this case, there are bound to be some kind of tension between them, specially Mr Attitude Kunal. I don't think Siddhi will ever put her professional aspirations above Kunal's self respect and her love for him or his family, but this might hurt Akadu Kunal's ego as he would not like his wife competing with him. Remember, when they both went for the same interview, how Kunal said to his dad "lets see who takes Anand's place in this house". Meaning he didn't want Siddhi to get the job, but himself. 

Not sure how Kunal will react to Siddhi taking this case against him that too for his biggest rival Big Daddy Thakaral.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SiNal Fighting the Case Against Each-Other?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
~i think so that siddhi will try to keep personal and professional life separate but cant say about kunal!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26LuvStrk-001-Rani

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
siddhi was always shown to be very mature n strong be it taking decisions or maintaining relations or her duties at office.definitely she'll not take her professional life personally nor she'll have any problem with kunal fighting case against her.as you said mr attitude is definitely going to create drama but i think now his zeal to win the case will be doubled-one to take revenge against thakral n two to proove siddhi wrong.hope sinal relation gets stronger during this caseSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1-Swetha-LuvStrk-001-MariaMars-tiny15.RajvirNandini.-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

siddhi was always shown to be very mature n strong be it taking decisions or maintaining relations or her duties at office.definitely she'll not take her professional life personally nor she'll have any problem with kunal fighting case against her.as you said mr attitude is definitely going to create drama but i think now his zeal to win the case will be doubled-one to take revenge against thakral n two to proove siddhi wrong.hope sinal relation gets stronger during this caseSmile
I hope so too. I hope every obstacle Pyaasi Atma aka Witcha throws in SiNal's way, their relationship keeps getting stronger and stronger. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

KaneBC

Goldie

KaneBC

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

I hope once they find out the truth whatever it may be , they will end up on the same side.

But I hate this track, I wish it came later on. This is Kunal's first job in 5 years, his first case on the job and he is already facing defeat and losing his job. And then we are back at square one. Can't the man catch a break and at least get fully back on his feet before having to take on his mortal enemy and wife in one go??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1LuvStrk-001-Rani

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaneBC

I hope once they find out the truth whatever it may be , they will end up on the same side.

But I hate this track, I wish it came later on. This is Kunal's first job in 5 years, his first case on the job and he is already facing defeat and losing his job. And then we are back at square one. Can't the man catch a break and at least get fully back on his feet before having to take on his mortal enemy and wife in one go??

@bold blue i didn't get this,nothing of that sort is shown(r u predicting thisConfused

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

I think Kunal will win the case at the end. No matter how much drama is created in the middle, but the end result will be Kunal wining the case. Even Siddhi will make sure that it happens. 

KaneBC

Goldie

KaneBC

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

@bold blue i didn't get this,nothing of that sort is shown(r u predicting thisConfused

Yep, just a prediction, since there is a possibility he could lose the case and therefore his job.
No one knows the truth, right now.

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.