Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Let's share our thoughts on today's episode. I thought today's episode was the best combination of Kunal's professional and personal life. I like how CVs are showing his character rise not only in professional life, but also in personal life. I loved today's episode as it was well balances. 

Please share what you guys liked the best in today's episode? Favorite scene may be?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newdust-RD-LuvStrk-001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on Today's Episode!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
actually not one scene but many- i liked how kunal made thakral shut his mouth,Clapkunal coming back again for siddhi n dropping her in her office,Day Dreamingn most liked scene was kunal falling on siddhi n giving her bouquetDancing

Edited by -sahasra- - 31 October 2011 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hey another great scene was when Siddhi started following Kunal after giving him the lunch box and Kunal turns back and makes this gesture with his hands like he was saying "I can't believe this now". I thought Kunal's expressions and gestures were too good in that sceneClap.

Also, after crossing the road, when he sees Siddhi still coming after him, he just stops. those were HilariousROFL.

-sahasra-LuvStrk-001

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

hey another great scene was when Siddhi started following Kunal after giving him the lunch box and Kunal turns back and makes this gesture with his hands like he was saying "I can't believe this now". I thought Kunal's expressions and gestures were too good in that sceneClap.

Also, after crossing the road, when he sees Siddhi still coming after him, he just stops. those were HilariousROFL.
forgot that one,ROFLROFL,when siddhi started explaining,kunal saying meine poocha tumseWinkLOLLOL(as if he was innocent n didn't think like datLOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26LuvStrk-001-Rani.RajvirNandini.

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
The SiNal Scenes were awww ...and abt the epi well every rose has a thorn and yahan to he gave her an entire bouquet ...so loads of thorns ...the first one being the case itself ...but lets c how they go thru the thorns

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

The SiNal Scenes were awww ...and abt the epi well every rose has a thorn and yahan to he gave her an entire bouquet ...so loads of thornsLOLClap ...the first one being the case itself ...but lets c how they go thru the thorns
ab tu shubh shubh boloWinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by Iamrani

forgot that one,ROFLROFL,when siddhi started explaining,kunal saying meine poocha tumseWinkLOLLOL(as if he was innocent n didn't think like datLOL)
I watched the episode, but since I was at work, the sound was very low. That's why I couldn't hear every dialog very clearly, but thanks for letting me know what Kunal said to Siddhi in that scene. I loved Sammy in that whole scene.Clap Isn't he looking more and more handsome by each passing day? He looked damn good today.

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by rdfan

The SiNal Scenes were awww ...and abt the epi well every rose has a thorn and yahan to he gave her an entire bouquet ...so loads of thornsLOLClap ...the first one being the case itself ...but lets c how they go thru the thorns
ab tu shubh shubh boloWinkLOLLOL
Yah Pooja, you are scaring me. I know their will be some obstacles in SiNal's path to unite now, but don't say there be as many thorns as the flowers. We want more flowers than  thorns right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.