Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Today's episode was such a surprise! Shocked Had expected Nidhi to fall in love slowly and come to in terms of her feelings while working under Dr. Ashutosh.. what do you guys think made her fall in louve? Confused She hasn't even seen the inner side of Ashutosh yet.. heck, I was waiting for Ashutosh to sweep her off her feet with his wit and subtle humour!! Ouch How much does Angie know to point out that its love?

No idea where the story is heading. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Swetha-Sam_KaShianlazybluestulipdaisychucklebuddynycsweetieAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes it LOUVE??" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
well i too thought that it was so early to fall in love for nidhi
i mean she don't even know ashu that well to fall
i too was thinking what's going on
and as far anji is concerned well her mindset can be understood
we know she and nidhi are full of life enjoying girls and bubbly and always keep on talking of youthful things and also anji knew nidhi from childhood and never saw her doing anything like this for s stranger so maybe that's y she was sure about what she said

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh-Swetha-Binge

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Sometimes in life you don't have to know someone inside or for long to fall in love, it just happens...one glimpse is sometimes enough to change the dynamics of your world.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LekshmiPriyaBingeshamil

aloo12

aloo12

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
too fast to fall in love...yes the bell does ring with someone special around but the cvs seem to be going through the whole falling in love process tooo fast...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I thought it totally made sense. Love it just IT. You know it when it's right, it doesn't have to grow for a long time. I think the focus of the story, as the music video promised..will be her trying to convince him of love. That was DK too. 

I was surprised she didn't realize it herself. She could have at least admitted to a crush.

AbhiAnijustpratiBingeshamil

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Initially I too felt that i was a bit too rushed. But then on thinking about it I felt that she Nidhi was confused and did not understand the reason why she suddenly did not want to go to Europe for the holiday.

I think that had Anji not mentioned the fact that she was falling for Ashu she would not have realised it so soon herself.

I hope that at least in Ashu's case they take it slowly. We have seen already that Ashu was dejected when Nidhi refused to rejoin hospital saying she would be going for a holiday. He is feeling a pull towards her but that could be because she is the one who has so far taken the initiative to draw him out of his shell.

I too am a bit confused at what the Cvs are trying to show. But am willing to wait and see what follows now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnijustpratitulipdaisyBingeshamil

mistyi

Goldie

mistyi

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I kind of felt very angry and annoyed at the cv's for showing them falling in love so soon. Okay you can like someone or think someone is special and you want to see them over and over again(it has happened to me more than 5 times and I am only 20) but I have never considered it as love or whatever the CV's are trying to show!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I think they will both know early but keep denying it. Particularly Ashutosh because he is so serious about doing what is right and proper. As for Nidhi, it completely makes sense. What's not to love? Doc is pretty perfect. 

Maitri_BjustpratiBingeshamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.