Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa di Sogni Finale and Thank You on 37 - Page 7

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
planning for another HM?? nothing less expected of u Shaan...
loving this B'day Aditee... waise, last b'day update engha Adi??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Vasant Vihar 11th November 2012
Saturday
Noonish
She has fixed breakfast, eggs, toast, he made his own bacon, she also made some kheer. She chanted softly while making it, he watched as he made his bacon.
She insisted he wear new clothes, and picked out a pair of knee length cargo shorts and a cobalt blue tee.
She did the diyas, dragged him to the ante room and forced him to do pooja
"I just want the kheer" he said
"Not if you dont pray"
"Did Dadi get to you?"
"I am ashamed you wont even thank God on ur Bday"
He shakes his head
She starts to chant again, lights the incense and bends in reverance, he quickly grabs his camera and takes pictures
"You are not being serious" she admonished reaching for the device
She wore a sea green saree... it clung to her like wrap...
She sat down for more rituals, he just stared speechless
"Sit down" she muttered in Gujarati
Smiling, he joins her, his knee  pressing down on hers...
"Tchh" she tries to move.
He holds her wrist...
"Maangiye jo maangna hai"
He looks at her!
----
She  offers him the arti, and smears some teeka on his forehead, her bangles tickle his nose... they smell like roses...picks up the bowl of kheer and offers him a spoon.
"Thank you!" he says
""Aapko janam din ki dher saari badhai" she says spontaneously in chaste Hindi
Holds the plate and stares at the shrine... is in deep thought...
"Tum nahi logi prashad?" he asks, concerened
"Abhi" she says choking softly
"I am going to be fine you know" he reassures, squeezing her shoulder
She lets out a long deep breath as if that meant everything...
He scoops some kheer and holds for her as she continues to stare at the shrine holding the bowl
S:Khao
K: Mmm! (savoring the taste)
A spoonful...
------------
They are eating in the balcony, the warm November sun taosts them, Sunday traffic fills up the street below...
S:What did you stuff in ur parantha?
She smiles smugly
He tears off a piece and chews on it
S:Hope its not chocolate (smirks)
She punches him...
S:Pretty good...
Pause...
S:Have you spoken to Mom recently?
K:  Three days ago, when Bai and Aada were here
S: She wanted you and Bhabhi to go some place with her
K: Bataya unhoney...
S: Do you know what you will be working on, now that Casa is done?
K:Ummm... I dont know (guilty)
S:Ram prolly has a dozen things lined up... (smiles knowingly)
K:I want to take a break
S: And do what?
K: Ummm... (heat crawling up her face)
He is looking at her intently
S: Go back to school?
K: No... get pregnant...
-------------------

ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loveee ittt!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We want baby Gujrals now!๐Ÿ˜ณ
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Aditee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Enjoying Shantanu's Birthday beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘
Love our fav blue and pink lines always ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ
Thank u so much ๐Ÿค—
Love u 
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aditee.. enna update ma?? too much.. but innum FB varalai.. counting on it..
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...a baby...wow...i really hope he will agree๐Ÿ˜ƒ
canadiandesi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a wide smug grin on my face ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  and a dreamy look in my eyes ๐Ÿ˜
Baby yeahhh  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Way to go aditee. I am sure he approves. That at least will have him thinking that she will be at his side at all times now. Loved the subtle way he asks for "her" when she says "Mangiye.." Brilliant.๐Ÿ‘
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow aditee it was superb๐Ÿ‘

loved the little conv especially when he assures her if his well being๐Ÿ˜Š

finally he stepped in the ante room๐Ÿ˜›

she speaks less but always hit on the right mark๐Ÿ˜‰

the pink and blue line hayeee๐Ÿ˜

the last pink left me grinning๐Ÿ˜ƒ

loved it

update soon.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow take a break n get pregnant..that is just ..oh god..no words..so nice adi..
i'm beaming with joy as if she is already pregnant..
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. Such a lovely update Aditi... the whole pooja thing and him assuring her that he will be fine was so wonderful to read...
taking a break and getting pregnant.. that was bang on.. way to go Khanak :)

Coming back to your comment on the first page, tumne to mujhe rula diya yaar...
Tears welled up as I was reading it and before I could realize they were rolling down  my cheeks... CASA is so close to my heart that I still can't bring myself to digest the fact that this beautiful story is going to end ... But when I read your comment asking for a message to the author and the Gujral couple, I really got senti... din know where to start from... I only hope that keeps me going is that you have promised CASA season 2 :)

I don know if you remember, I had told you this long back... I din start reading CASA from day1 ... I was very busy those days and whenever I saw the thread on the forum, I wanted to read it but would somehow lose its priority and I would end up doing some other work.. It was one fine day I logged in to the forum and I saw the update of the tale.. then I gave it a thought, if this ff can go till 48th part there should be something very interesting about the tale...
I opened the thread and started reading... I fell in love with it in the first part itself... it was so intriguing that I could not stop myself from reading it .. after reading 2-3 parts, I decided to copy all the 48 parts on to a notepad and then read since I din wanna lose the flow while searching for the next parts (thanks to you, you had done the indexing on page1)... I read it almost till 2.30 AM that night... after that I have lost count of how many times I have read those parts again n again :) Since then I am the die hard fan of CASA...

Note to the Author:
What can I say about you Aditi... Your are just an amazing writer... you make us feel for the characters, bring them close to our hearts and make them part of our lives.. how many authors can do it... I read a lot of books and I have so many fav authors.. but I don remember myself feeling so much for the fictional characters.. Some books make me cry sometimes, but I don end up thinking about the characters all the time... But CASA was an exception... You always left us on a cliffhanger... making us refresh the thread 100 times... Your writing is just out of the world and your command on the language and how you use the right words at the right time is what I like a lot about you... You are one of a kind and will always be my fav writer...

Note to the Gujral couple:
Hey guys, You have absolutely no idea how much I am in love with you two.. You bring out the worst and the best in each other.. that is what makes you guys so special to me...
Shaan I like you for your spoilt brat attitude, your possessiveness and your obsession for Khanak and your work of course... You are way too classy...You are not mushy, but very curt and straight forward.. your actions speaks volumes and that is what makes you so adorable...
Khanak, I just love you for what you are, confident young woman, always composed, career oriented, living with the family values.. the way you have faced the challenges in your life, the love for your family and the obsession for your husband :) You annoy him to the core sometimes and he deserves it most of the times :) I love the way you drive him totally insane :)
Oh.. I can write pages about what I like in you guys ... You guys are not fictional at all... you have become the part of my very life and I am happy to have you guys in my life and you will always remain very special to me ...

What I like in CASA:
Ab itna saara likne ke baad, do you think I have anything left to talk about the tale... Yes, I do have :)
First of all, I just love the story line , 2 architects from totally diff worlds coming close and creating their own world. I really appreciate your passion towards writing... You have done so much of research about the construction industry, about Ahmedabad, Chesapeake bay... It is really amazing how you do it amidst all the work you have...
I liked the way you brought the 2 totally different individuals together and knit a wonderful love story which people do not wnat to end.
I have never seen a man as classy as Shantanu. He has redefined the word "Classy".. Thanks for giving us Shantanu Gujral .. there is something very sexy about his last name :)
It is very hard to find a gal like Khanak who can be herself amidst all the high society people around her in her sasural.. She has never felt vulnerable about her coming from a middle class family. She has loads of selfrespect, she carries herself so well.. Thanks for giving us Khanak Gujral
These 2 individuals, when they come together they create magic... It is an absolute delight to see them together... They might not appear to be a ideal couple, they fight, they make up .. but they have the capacity to make any couple on the earth jealous with their chemistry... :)
Thanks for giving us Mr & Mrs Shantanu Gujral.
Last but not the least, thanks for giving us such adorable characters like dadi, Sunil and Ritu.. I wish every gal gets a friend like Ritu and a FIL like Sunil. I also like Samar a lot :) and ofcourse Akshay Bhaiyya..
How can I forget Amogh... Although there wasn't much written about baby Amogh but the fact that he looked like Shaan is more than enough to love him :)
Prad was one character that irked me most just because Shaan wasn't comfortable when Prad was around Khanak :)
Similarly, I din like Trish just because Khanak din like her :)

Aditi, See this is want you bring out in me... I have never expressed so much of myself in past so many years... I feel like a teenager now .. You made the silent reader in me talk so much ...Thanks for giving us CASA... only if you promise to give us CASA season 2 :)

Love u,
Ujjwala