Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Aksharas column -This too shall pass-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Akshara's Column: This too shall pass

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

Hello friends, time and tide wait for no man. Change is constant and when you face tough times, it's your relationships that help you sail through them.

Perchance, I overheard Naitik and Bauji's conversation and was shocked to know about our serious financial condition. Naitik tried to hide the truth from me, but I convinced him to let it all out. He told me about our business undergoing huge losses amounting to crores. As we both pacified each other, I realized that he had been worried about business all this while and I thought he didn't have time for me. I hope he had shared his worries with me. Though I couldn't have done much, at least I would have been a support. I felt ashamed for being selfish, but my darling Naitik said, my smile soothes him the most. I have full faith in him and I know everything will be fine.

Now that I knew about the losses, I was worried about the expenses for Diwali celebrations as Gayatri ma and Bhabhi ma were not leaving any stone unturned. They had ordered expensive chandeliers and later shopped for jewellery too. When I chose a simple set, Gayatri ma got offended. She didn't even believe munimji, when he said Natik has asked him to give silver coins to the relatives. Since I didn't want her to question Naitik, I took the blame.

I had to salvage the situation somehow and reduce these expenses at least. As Ma wasn't aware of the situation, I managed to return the chandeliers and even cancelled the jewellery order. With the gifts for Nandini didi and Rashmi, both Ma, Bhabhi ma and I realized that we all knew the situation and were hiding the same from each other. With a sad heart, we celebrated Diwali, hoping that this too shall pass.

Today, I feel lucky than ever to have a loving and understanding husband like Naitik and his loving family. I am glad the family was together to celebrate Diwali. While monetary loss may not be recovered, love and relationships, I learnt can be.

Friends, do write to me about the tough times you've experienced if any at [email protected]. You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain every Monday-Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news
 | 
Monday, October 31, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2470/aksharas-column-this-too-shall-pass.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I felt ashamed for being selfish, but my darling Naitik said, my smile soothes him the most.

This feeling is real. This is how anyone would feel when they think the way Akshara did about Naitik. It kind of touched my heart; it takes a lot of courage to own up to your mistakes & you do feel crappy after the fact, no personal experience😉Just an observation😆 Especially when someone like Naitik jo kissi aur ladki ke baare mein soch bhi nahi saktha nor can he think that his wife doesn't look pretty while carrying his baby. Most men are proud of their pregnant wives; it's almost an affirmation to their manhood…..🤣They genuinely love their unborn but cannot express themselves as we women would.   

Since I didn't want her to question Naitik, I took the blame.

Akshara has been selfless & taken the blame for G3 several times but this is the first for Naitik….I loved that…..😳

While monetary loss may not be recovered, love and relationships, I learnt can be.

Tussi great ho... It is so true though!

I really liked Akshara's column today, no bhaashans for the most part😲 Introspective, sounded like a page from Akshara's diary, real feelings from a real person👏 Has she been successful in brainwashing me or what…….😲 Bhaago….. 🤣

Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
loved it totally but hope so everything goes on well but this week sahyad congress family ko vl coem to knwo hope so they dont do any hungama liek they call ak to stay with them i feel ak vl not go she know her presence vl  make nk more happy
sonu. thumbnail
 While monetary loss may not be recovered, love and relationships, I learnt can be⭐️👏

ossum!!! lines 
n so so true ..!!
loved it !!
⭐️
Thanks for sharing...😃

Where are ur comments Sari di??😕
devakshi19 thumbnail
I just luvd it. The way she told 'bout relationships and naitik was awesum. I luvd in when she said 'my darling naitik'. It was awesum.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Thanks for sharing...😃

Where are ur comments Sari di??😕

kar diya aur positive bhi. Dekha tumhara post ka asar😆 Dosti ke liye kuch bhi...🤣
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved this one 
thanks 4 sharing
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice column... darling naitik... 😳... liked it...
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
best colum by ak n luvd lt