ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just saw sbs I think rashi rans away after   that jigar tels the famliy every thing because it shows jigar and rashi coming in from the front door and hetal hugs her first rashi smiling I think rash dosent no everyone
Nos and then they all blast her so its not a dream

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yah that's a good prediction.
aachus thumbnail
yes .. that hug !!! i noticed ...so she ran away first...but then why cant she go now???may be her mother sent her back with some ideas and as usual it became a flop...and again back to maykaaEdited by aachus - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh yaa.. That hug!! Great Prediction dear.. 
ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: aachus

yes .. that hug !!! i noticed ...so she ran away first...but then why cant she go now???may be her mother sent her back with some ideas and as usual it became a flop...and again back to maykaa

maybe jigar gets back to show his famliy her real face and she thinks shes back for good
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this a piss take or real she doesnt get thrown out and is back in MM

πŸ˜‘😑😑to the CVs 😑😑😑
ever thumbnail
One thing for sure next few weeks saathiya trp is going to be highest then any time before everyone was waiting for rashi to be thrown out and goham to be togerther
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shaffa

Is this a piss take or real she doesnt get thrown out and is back in MM

πŸ˜‘😑😑to the CVs 😑😑😑

I think the SBS video is a couple days after today, maybe even 1 week from now. Today possibly she will go for a short time only to her parents, having left herself to put Jigar in trouble with his family and embarrass the Modi's in-front of their guests, that the daughter in law ran away from the house by the window, they must be treating her badly. But as @ever says she comes in the door gets the hug from Hetal then all the accusations start and finally she's thrown out as per the SBS video.

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ever

maybe jigar gets back to show his famliy her real face and she thinks shes back for good

Yaar I feel after rashi ran away to her house all the people in modi mansion starts panicking . Since rashie is not present in the house jigar might feel free to tell what is in his mind to his mother and other family members. They come to know the truth and are shocked. and as told by ever and aachus , urmilla must have sent her back to modi mansion with some new tricks to stick on as the modi bahu. Hetal might have hugged her just to see the way in which rashie tries to trick the modi people with her sweet words and " mayajaal " .
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank for info dear