Iranian Pres-Holocaust a myth-comment

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Debators ,

The Iranian President- Ahmadinijad commented Internationally that the Holocaust is a myth and is a propoganda by Jewish people for a claim of Jewish State . He also said that the Jewish State should be wiped off the map .

He intends to fund a conference to do a scientfic research that will look for proof to back his claim about the holocaust being a myth.

here's the link of one reputable news group .

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/01/15/world/main120994 0.shtml

Please comment and give your views on his claim  and his step !!
I was amused to hear his statement. I don't think the holocaust was a myth. If it was, it was one of the biggest, most elaborate and most expensive scams of the century. Were people paid to live in concentration camps and develop skeletal figures? Were they paid to get shot by Nazi soldiers?

It is true that the Jews returned to Israel-Palestine after the persecution was over and there was whole-scale war over who would settle where. The war still continues today.

I think politicians do not want peace. Makes sense economically as War brings boom to a successful country.

we are taught that 'holocaust' cost the lives of 6 million jews in europe. but its really doubtful that europe even had a population of 6 million jews at that time.

there could be a holocaust-like environment but 6 million is too much...

there are few other top-level historians who doubt holocaust. just google 'holocaust deniars' and u'll find many names.

so maybe he's right and i agree that unpartial enquiry should be conducted into it.

jews are ruling the worls by proxy and they are using holocaust to get undeserved sympathy. like bush uses 9/11.

but i disagree that jewish state (Israel) should be wiped out but its essential that Israel returns the land to palestinians which it occupied in 1967 war. there are many UN resolutions but Israel never obeys and boss USA never puts sanctions on it!!

but i think that Iranian pesident gives speech regarding this just to gain popularity among the arab world. action might be good but intention is really doubtful.

I agree with T. (btw, are you mystica? 😛 ..seems so from your Avatar and u're global Mod) But it's hard to say if history we are aware was really a scam. I think i'll need to find out more about it. To me it seems really a biggest scam ever in history if it is proven true.
I agree with .T as well !! 😊
it is possible that it was a scam, since it wasnt highly publisized in america either when it happened, but then an argument could be that most people in america were catholic or protestant, and there was a strain between the jews and the rest of the anglican and catholic churches, so there wasnt much over-exposure of this holocaust issue. And i believe that the holocaust was real because my grandfather was a retired indian general who became an embassador from india and went to Germany during this war, and was captured and put in one of the concentration camps as well, he even has the tattoo on his arm. He never talked about it but when he did i believed him, so i dont believe its a sham.