Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello I miss talking to you chechi :(
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

😭 how did you sprained ur foot daa?? oh gosh that must be painful 😲 pls be careful and make sure u put your feet up when u sit daa .. .. take care plsss πŸ€—

Yes, had good fun with family daa .. and missing them badly now 😳

Hair line fracture!on friday will know for sure if I need surgery!MYboss wanted me to come with my cast so they can all write stuff on it!
I know u are missing your family,,CryTime will fly and you will meet them very soon Ratna!
avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: melonie

OMG this is hillarious 🀣 but do we really talk like this..I mean I can't tell how I talk but this sounds funny πŸ˜† Thanks for sharing Chechi.

avivakirk thumbnail
 Nalukettu is a quadrangular building constructed after following the Tachu Sastra(Science of Carpentry). In past, Nalukettu was the house in which Malayalis lived. It was a typical house which was flanked by out-houses and utility structures.The large house-Nalukettu is constructed within a large compound.It was called Nalukettu because it consisted of four wings around a central courtyard called Nadumuttom. The house has a quadrangle in the center. The quadrangle is in every way the center of life in the house and very useful for the performance of rituals.The layout of these homes was simple, and catered to the dwelling of a large number of people, usually part of a tharavadu. Ettukettu (eight halled with two central courtyards) or Pathinarukettu (sixteen halled with four central courtyards) are the more elaborate forms of the same architecture. An example of a Nalukettu structure is Mattancherry Palace.
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
melonie thumbnail
Hi Chechi...How are you doing. It's been a long time now since we talked. How is everything at your school.
avivakirk thumbnail

Hi Chechi...How are you doing. It's been a long time now since we talked. How is everything at your school.

HI Mol,
Didn't go to school.Bed rest...hair line fracture in the ankle! good u came! I was about to go !
avivakirk thumbnail
😭This time only four pages!
melonie thumbnail
Hi Chechi...you left already? Oh sorry to hear about your ankle Chechi...Hope you get better soon πŸ€—
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Chechi...you left already? Oh sorry to hear about your ankle Chechi...Hope you get better soon πŸ€—

Yes hope she is feeling better ...my warm regards for her πŸ€—

Hai melonie .. no class today? Came here to check out IF ... break time now πŸ˜†
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Yes hope she is feeling better ...my warm regards for her πŸ€—

Hai melonie .. no class today? Came here to check out IF ... break time now πŸ˜†

Afternoon classes yaar πŸ˜† How are U doing πŸ€—