Book 1:He is the one for me (ended)

ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
BOOK 1;
INDEX:
Chapter 1: Page 1, Chapter 2: Page 8, Chapter 3: page 14,Chapter 4: page 19,Chapter 5: page 24,Chapter 6: page 29,Chapter 7: page 35,Chapter 8: page 43,Chapter 9: page 54,Chapter 10:page 64,Chapter 11:page 72,Chapter 12:page 80,Chapter 13:page 91,Chapter 14:page 100,Chapter 15:page 109, Chapter 16:page 118,Chapter 17:page 128, Chapter 18:page 133, Chapter:19 page 137. Chapter:20 page 141. Chapter:21 page 148.

BOOK 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3464702

Chapter 1
The wind blew over her pretty face making her shiver, she hugged herself and was enjoying the wind."Pia close the window or u will get a cold" shouted her mother. But Pia was lost in her own world of imagination.Her mom came and patted on her shoulders she turned to face her mom.

Mom: Pia what happens to u when u see the woods and moon u just get lost in another world why? Pia: I don't know Mom what happens to me I feel a very strong connection. Mom: Pia u r our only child u r very precious to] us after all we got u after 10 years. Pia's dad Mr. Dobrial came. Dad: Madhu don't scold her she is just enjoying the wind. Mom:u always take
her side.Pia:hmm Papa is too sweet not a hitler like u. Mom: kya mai hitler? And they all laugh. MoM:OK ab bohat badmashi ho gayi ab so jao
tomorrow is the 1st day at college aren't u nervous? Pia:no Mom I am not alone all my old friends are there or Misha hai na woh sab sambhal legi. Mom: uff woh badmash. Ok ab so jao Gud nite.

Next Morning,The disturbing sound of horn made Pia wake up she went to the window and was not at all surprised to see Misha.Misha: Maharani aap kab niche ayengi? Pia:kya Misha subha subha meri neend kharab kar di ati hoon wait.They went off for Mount College.Mount College Pia and Misha entered Mount college all the guys were looking at the simple, sweet and innocent Pia which made her nervous. Pia(tucking a loose hair behind her ear):Misha am I looking funny?sab mujhe aise kyon ghur rahe hai? Misha: oh they are looking at u coz of ur beauty. Pia:shut up Mish. Tracker came and hugged them. Tracker: I missed u guys. Misha: hey! stay away. They went for class.

At the brake time everyone    was sitting at the canteen Pia, Misha, Kabir and Angad.Suddenly, Tracker came running towards them Hey guys college mai kya handsome hunk aya hai chalo dekhte hai. All girls went to see the guy but Pia and Misha were not interested so they sat and enjoyed their lunch.

After lunch Pia went to the locker room to get her books but she slipped on the wet floor and was about to fall, she closed her eyes as she was scared. Suddenly she felt strong arms over her waist and felt that she was safe she opened her eyes and her shocked eyes met a pair of blue hypnotic eyes which hypnotized her totally. Pia was lost in those blue eyes.But a jerk caused her to get out of her dreamy world. She stand on her feet and looked at the guy who helped her he was a tall masculine guy, wearing black which complemented his fair skin,he had sharp features. He was the most handsome guy Pia had ever seen. Pia blinked her eyes at him and was about to thank him for saving her but the guy spoke to her in a rude manner The guy: "dekhkar nahi chal sakti kya?" and he went away Pia felt sad by his behavior.

ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST IF U WANT PMS :)
Edited by ScaryAngel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing ridwana.add me to ur pm list.
prerna26 thumbnail
Hey It's nice. Would love to read more to know why she feels connected to the woods and moon, What was her past. Continue soon.👍🏼 Can you Pm me when you update?😊 Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 wow lovely  interesting  plz add me ur pm list .
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice start continue soon
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome start dear 
plz pm me when u udpate
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its really interesting...i liked it...do add me 2 ur pm list!!!
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
add me to your PM list. Loved the start. continue soon!!
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely ridwana...pm me please...
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ridwana...pls continue ...its beautiful...Ab FF's ka hi sahara hai...Pls PlsPls...Continue..n pm me...