Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I really understand your pain. If possible could you please provide us a weekly update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharadwaj_k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS - to continue or not ?? (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Janu

Janu

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hi

Pls update in brief... I know its painfull to do it... but pls pls
do not stop updating...
 with million thanks for the great updaters

luv

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_lakshibharadwaj_k

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hi Roja akka and all other updaters, i too understand your pain in updating this kodumai serial, but at the same time i'm depending only on your updates.If possible, weekly updates will do. 

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
very short daily update would be nice if u can

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hmmm,, Roja's prayers have gone south. Looks like this serial still has some followers. Kumaran can thank his stars for such elite IF followers. Ok, I stopped watching this and so need a day to catch up what is gone. Will do a synopsis of what happened in the past 2 weeks ( Rojjaaa, paavam di chellam nee ) and will start updates from next week. Eljay, vaanga week end le oru RKO pOdalaam

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I have a suggestion, Roja!  How about if all these people who want us to do updates chip in with their discussions, even if they don't have the time to write updates (and I have nothing better to do here, considering I have a maid to do the dishes and clean the house, another to do the cooking, one to go and do the grocery shopping and put it all away, and one to do the yard work outside the house, and they all have the same name - eljay!)?

Well, I haven't even watched this depressing stuff for the past week (too busy celebrating!  eljay, you should have known better!), so I will try to catch up this weekend.

Edited by eljay - 03 November 2011 at 7:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazVani19rojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Agreed Eljay - Ok folks, we are going to carry the cross for u guys. The least you can do is to generate some discussions - not just clicking the like button. If there is no participation, we have no enthusiasm to go ahead, got it?? Thanks in advance folks.

Folks, there is an angel in our section - by name hopper ocean. She sent me the two week's synopsis - which means  me or Eljay need not watch the crap of past two weeks - yeyyy yippee. Hopper, you have a heart of gold ma , Roja salutes . May you live a hundred years of happy and healthy life. You must be younger than Roja, athaan ava oru namaskaram pannalai - just short of it ma  - love you loads, my dear hopper.

Edited by rojapoooo - 03 November 2011 at 10:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabclavanyazVani19nithyamkveljay

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
My salutations to our angel, hopper ocean!  Just like Hanuman hopped over the ocean and brought a message of hope, she has done the same for us here - hugs to you, hopper!  Since I am definitely going to be older than you, I also cannot do a namaskaram, so I am expressing my heartfelt gratitude to you, kannamma!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazVani19nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.