Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hey...i think though the princi decides not 2 allow SIA for part time he will allow...wen she speaks...abt watching... Raghav's face early in the morning...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL& u know...how that idiot princi...has an unknown soft corner...Raghav i think...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...& as far as i remember her...MAMA has fixed her job in a hotel...isnt it????Big smileBig smileBig smile...& also Raghav's GF...tells him 2 go outside for a dinner date in a hotel or restaurant...i think the CVs r planning to get SIA again insulted at the hands of Raghav's GFStern Smilei think they may arrive at the same place wher SIA will go to work...Though i hope not...But i dont Y but i hav a strong gut feeling that this is gonna happenOuchOuchOuchOuch...wat do u think Guys...????????????????Did this strike anybody's mind...???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumption for today's episode" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
arrey y u tink tis and al "omg" again sia getting insult nah nah plz and u forgot vadda bro nikka bro scene and arsia scooty wala scene

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

arrey y u tink tis and al "omg" again sia getting insult nah nah plz and u forgot vadda bro nikka bro scene and arsia scooty wala scene
arre no no...i dint forget...it...But u know most of the CVs think that way...& i was really astonished wen suddenly her mama gave hotel as a part time job...so...i was just thinkin...abt it...& there must b sum reason as to Y d Cvs chose only hotel na...??

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
haan oh reason bhi  hai  ...but aaj pakka  arsia scooty scene hai

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Well, ya i hope...aaj hi ho...I hate waiting...DeadDeadDead

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Well, ya i hope...aaj hi ho...I hate waiting...DeadDeadDead

even me  hate it Dead  she is wearing oh same wala  blue dress so pakka aaj honney ka chance hai

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i am sure sia gonna get insulted b'y saloni some or the other way
i am also waiting to get into arsia dreamland

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials-Yami-

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
may b...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.