Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

I cant believe this

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I cant believe that Abigail was riding a scooty for a first timeShockedShockedShockedShocked...according to the article...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAwww...she is so ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOL...though i cant blame...her...i am 20 yrs maself...& everyone finds it a miracle...coz i dont even know how to ride a bicycle...LOLLOLLOLLOLforget abt scooty...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLI wud hav freakd out if sumbody askd me to ride a scooty...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rakun 4eva

-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
abi just 19yrs yaar toh chalta hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

abi just 19yrs yaar toh chalta hai
LOLLOLLOLLOLi dint knew that...But then i had a perception that most of actors wud b knowing how to ride one...Big smileEmbarrassed
-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
.lol ya ... u knw in twittr abi said she wil nt go near scooty hear after bichari dar gayi it seems
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

.lol ya ... u knw in twittr abi said she wil nt go near scooty hear after bichari dar gayi it seems
Ya???Lol...i know...when i was small...i had injured ma feet sitting on am uncle's motobike...from that day onwards...till today...i freak out even goin close 2 a mtotrbikeLOLLOL
-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
yaar i knw to ride cycle but scooty omg no dar lagta

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index