Humse Hai Life

I cant believe this

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I cant believe that Abigail was riding a scooty for a first timeShockedShockedShockedShocked...according to the article...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAwww...she is so ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOL...though i cant blame...her...i am 20 yrs maself...& everyone finds it a miracle...coz i dont even know how to ride a bicycle...LOLLOLLOLLOLforget abt scooty...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLI wud hav freakd out if sumbody askd me to ride a scooty...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rakun 4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I cant believe this" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
abi just 19yrs yaar toh chalta hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

abi just 19yrs yaar toh chalta hai
LOLLOLLOLLOLi dint knew that...But then i had a perception that most of actors wud b knowing how to ride one...Big smileEmbarrassed

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
.lol ya ... u knw in twittr abi said she wil nt go near scooty hear after bichari dar gayi it seems

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

.lol ya ... u knw in twittr abi said she wil nt go near scooty hear after bichari dar gayi it seems
Ya???Lol...i know...when i was small...i had injured ma feet sitting on am uncle's motobike...from that day onwards...till today...i freak out even goin close 2 a mtotrbikeLOLLOL

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
yaar i knw to ride cycle but scooty omg no dar lagta

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.