strawberry thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
  Yes jassi did fall in love with armaan. But under what circumstances? It was all a preplanned strategy on Armaan's part. He wooed her in a completly filmi style. he used flowers, sweet talk and gifts to flatter her. this worked on jassi becuz she had never had such an experiance before. also she was vv gulliable. jassi's love is an illusion. it was based on false pretences of armaan.  armaan got the idea of wooing jassi after purab made his intentions clear that he loved jassi. so it has been armaan who came between jassi and purab. otherwise jassi wld have accepted purab's proposal and married him. It was becuz of armaan's brain washing that jassi made all the wrong decisions of her life. now armaan is in love with jassi. so r we supposed to feel grateful that he has finally fallen for her. he wld have fallen for anyone who wld have sided with him in his wrongdoings. if jassi can fall in love then she can fall out of love too. this time she sld fall in love for the right reasons with her self respect intact. armaan has to pay the price for taking everyone from jassi to mallika, his parents and the company for a ride.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairy_tale thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberry

Yes jassi did fall in love with armaan. But under what circumstances? It was all a preplanned strategy on Armaan's part. He wooed her in a completly filmi style. he used flowers, sweet talk and gifts to flatter her. this worked on jassi becuz she had never had such an experiance before. also she was vv gulliable. jassi's love is an illusion. it was based on false pretences of armaan.  armaan got the idea of wooing jassi after purab made his intentions clear that he loved jassi. so it has been armaan who came between jassi and purab. otherwise jassi wld have accepted purab's proposal and married him. It was becuz of armaan's brain washing that jassi made all the wrong decisions of her life. now armaan is in love with jassi. so r we supposed to feel grateful that he has finally fallen for her. he wld have fallen for anyone who wld have sided with him in his wrongdoings. if jassi can fall in love then she can fall out of love too. this time she sld fall in love for the right reasons with her self respect intact. armaan has to pay the price for taking everyone from jassi to mallika, his parents and the company for a ride.

I didnt watch this serial from the begining so correct me if im wrong but what i know is that jassi fell in love with arman when she joined gulmohar, or soon after that.. atleast wayyyyy before arman started showing affection toward her.. and when she met with purab she was already in love with arman.. so there's no way arman came between jassi and purab. recall that she told purab before meeting him she was in love with another person. and purab read in her diary that she loves arman, now if i remember correctly it was before arman started giving her all the gifts etc. so arman didnt wooed jassi.
She accepted purab's proposal not because she loved purab but because of her family.. she wanted to make her family happy.
I am arman fan but i wouldnt want jassi to marry arman IF she was not in love with him.. but everybody knows that jassi loves arman. now would you want purab to marry a girl whos in love with another guy??

Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy_tale

I didnt watch this serial from the begining so correct me if im wrong but what i know is that jassi fell in love with arman when she joined gulmohar, or soon after that.. atleast wayyyyy before arman started showing affection toward her.. and when she met with purab she was already in love with arman.. so there's no way arman came between jassi and purab. recall that she told purab before meeting him she was in love with another person. and purab read in her diary that she loves arman, now if i remember correctly it was before arman started giving her all the gifts etc. so arman didnt wooed jassi.
She accepted purab's proposal not because she loved purab but because of her family.. she wanted to make her family happy.
I am arman fan but i wouldnt want jassi to marry arman IF she was not in love with him.. but everybody knows that jassi loves arman. now would you want purab to marry a girl whos in love with another guy??

you are absolutely right fairy_tale! jassi loved armaan from the very beginning when she came at gulmohur! infact armaanhimself is thinkingtill now that jassi fell in love with him due his wooing! but when he will read her diary he will come to know the real fact!

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy_tale

Beautiful logic. Armaan's wooing might have swept her off her feet but it did NOT cause her to fall in love with him. That happened within the first few days of her joining Gulmohur😊
misbah thumbnail
yea  love wave sub hawa ho jaye ga   weat and sea.   shadi toe bohat door ke baat hai . sorry gus but it is true. armaan rota he reh jaye ga  jassi ko koi aur leake cal
misbah thumbnail
yea love wave sub hawa 😭ho jaye ga. armaan rota reah jaye ga  .jassi ko koi aur leke challa jaye ga.  sorry 😭gus. speaci👏ally armaan fans.😉
SPECIAL thumbnail
when you say HAWA - i'm sure you mean wind  FART!!!😆😆😆
bas02 thumbnail
i think jassi fell in love with armaan before he started wooing her. Maybe in the beginning it was seen as a simple crush, but it definitely developed further and as it stands she does love armaan. Armaan sending her cards and gifts only made her love grow and make her feel that there maybe a chance with him afterall. even when purab proposed to her and when they were together i don't think her heart ever fully belonged to purab because she was always thinking of armaan. Just my thoughts!😊
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberry

Yes jassi did fall in love with armaan. But under
what circumstances? It was all a preplanned strategy on Armaan's part. He
wooed her in a completly filmi style. he used flowers, sweet talk and gifts
to flatter her. this worked on jassi becuz she had never had such an
experiance before. also she was vv gulliable. jassi's love is an illusion. it
was based on false pretences of armaan. armaan got the idea of wooing
jassi after purab made his intentions clear that he loved jassi. so it has
been armaan who came between jassi and purab. otherwise jassi wld have
accepted purab's proposal and married him. It was becuz of armaan's
brain washing that jassi made all the wrong decisions of her life. now
armaan is in love with jassi. so r we supposed to feel grateful that he has
finally fallen for her. he wld have fallen for anyone who wld have sided
with him in his wrongdoings. if jassi can fall in love then she can fall out
of love too. this time she sld fall in love for the right reasons with her self
respect intact. armaan has to pay the price for taking everyone from jassi
to mallika, his parents and the company for a ride.

Hmmmm....I guess we can never end this Purab vs. Armaan battle,
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: misbah

yea love wave sub hawa 😭ho jaye ga. armaan
rota reah jaye ga .jassi ko koi aur leke challa jaye ga. [/
FONT]sorry 😭gus. speaci👏ally armaan
fans.😉

yeah, ok.